PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

HornyNavySlut
11-10-2012, 11:20 AM
18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

New to the site, just checking things out. Not too new to BDSM, love Sadism and Masochism, if my name didn't quite get that across for you. I've been into all of this for the past six or so years, i know starting so young is inapropriate, but i know alot of you felt the same way from a young age. It's been difficult finding another woman who feels the same lusts and urges as I do, and my family doesn't really understand me so well these days, so i'm rarely in contact with them.
Anywho, i absolutely love pain! I crave it almost 24/7, and wish i could find a woman (Or man i suppose, or TV/TS, CD, etc) who's a crazy sadist. My only real limits are needles and long lasting marks like tattoos and brands, and i like blood or cutting either. But other than that, i'm open to anything, even your most disgusting and perverted fantasy's! I even get off being humiliated with shit...sometimes, i even like to be "forced" to get a little taste ;).
So to those out there who enjoy causing a girl pain, or humiliating her or degrading her in the most heinous, disgusting ways imaginiable, and you;re incredibly creative in doing so, i am looking for YOU! So please, feel free to drop me a message and tell me what a filthy cunt i am :). I'll probably add some more to this later too. Also, feel free to ask me any questions! My mind and body are yours to command...
So, for those of you who cannot tell from the pictures, i'm a Navy slut :) So who wants to torture a bitch in uniform? ;)

discoduck
11-10-2012, 11:32 AM
I'll take you up on the offer.

HornyNavySlut
11-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Still looking if anyones still interested!

Master.G
11-16-2012, 08:30 AM
I sent you a pm and you never replied whether you are interested or not, I will assume you are not. If you are pm me