PDA

View Full Version : F/18 wedgie slave for everybody

Antidroid
11-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Hey guys I'm everyones wedgie slave at getdare and i need some wedgie dares for my album, thank you master

discoduck
11-10-2012, 01:09 PM
I'd like to see a front wedgie in that swimsuit.

Mr.Rodgers
11-13-2012, 08:24 AM
give yourself a nice wedgie and 25 slaps of your hand with medium intensity and turn your bottom red then get some baby oil or water and rub it on your sore ass. What a lovely picture that would make!

Shadowice
11-13-2012, 08:29 AM
I pmed you earlier after seeing those jeans with the dildo. Id love to see you in yoga pants, tight shorts, or no pants to show off the dildo in your ass. For the wedgie, do a bra connection to really help force that dildo deep in your ass.

Simino
11-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Hey guys I'm everyones wedgie slave at getdare and i need some wedgie dares for my album, thank you master

You will put on two pieces of underwear. Now give yourself a wedgie, adn connect it to your doorknob. Try to sit down. Do this for 5 minutes, trying to sit down and standing up again.

MisterDare
11-13-2012, 09:41 AM
5 thongs hanging wedgie till they all rip. PM if you fail.

wedgieslut123
11-10-2013, 02:10 PM
So this is really humiliating, but I really love wedgies. I really love the way they feel against my body, and the humiliating feeling I get when I receive them. I want a wedgie master/mistress to humiliatingly wedgie dominate me, I'm willing to be anyone's pathetic wedgie bitch slave. Any takers? Anyone want to own this wedgie slut?