PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/master seeks 21-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

randywood12
11-09-2012, 01:23 PM
32/male/master seeks 21-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

I believe that I have all the characteristics of a Master that you are looking for.

Not having much experience as a Slave is exactly what I am looking for, someone to mold, to make a better person for being a submissive young lady. I am all for experimenting, discovering and developing a relationship that is based on trust and friendship. Being a Slave does not mean to me that my slave has lost her identity. To me it means that I have control because she wants control.....and a friendship should exist between Master and Slave for both to benefit from the experience. I will instruct you in the ways of the world, teaching you that there is a benefit to being a Slave to me. I can teach you the ways to satisfy yourself sexually as well as satisfying your life partner, male or female. Physical restraint or bondage works two ways, physically and mentally. We can discover the joys of that together.I don't believe in degradation, I believe in mutual benefit, I teach, you learn, I love and care for you, you love and care for me.

You will find that I will nurture you, be firm when the need arises, and I am looking for a long term relationship also. We will trust each other.