PDA

View Full Version : Challenging dares

Hollyann
11-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm home alone and very bored so I'm looking for very challenging dares to complete please follow my limits I'll give a response to each and every dare I do.

Hollyann
11-10-2012, 05:58 AM
Anybody willing to dare me I'll be alone in like 20 minutex

Dom Male
11-10-2012, 06:12 AM
You must make a small ginger but plug, and keep it in while completing the rest of the dare. DO NOT START GATHERING THE REST OF THE REQUIRED ITEMS UNTIL THE BUTT PLUG IS IN PLACE.

You must go round each room of your house and pick 2 items to masturbate with for 1 minute. You are not allowed to cum during this time.

Having finished masturbating with all these items you must then finish off by putting a clothes peg on your clit (Not the hood, but on the clit itself, and then finger yourself using only 1 finger until you cum.

If you cum, or the butt plug falls out, you must start again but for 2 minutes with each item. Add 1 minute for each time it falls out or you cum.

If you reach 4 minutes PM me for a punishment.

Hollyann
11-10-2012, 07:12 AM
I dont have any Ginger root but I can do the rest of the dare

Crush-it
11-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Strip naked. Makes sure you have clothes pegs. Put on a pair of high heels. You must edge stood up at all times.

You have to edge in each room of your house. Once you've edged put a clothes peg on either your tits or pussy. 1 must be added for each room you edge in. Once you have edged in the last room you must hit the clothes pegs from your body. When you have hit them all off you my cum, but must stay standing.

Report back. Enjoy.