PDA

View Full Version : Household Objects

xSubSlut69
11-08-2012, 02:28 PM
I was hoping you could help me with some dares including household objects. Be creative! Or you're more than welcome to dare me things using my toys. I'll be inside the whole time but can go to any room. :)

Master@Daddy
11-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Take a brush, use the bristle end to slap your clit and fuck your pussy and ass with the bristled end till you cum and write a report about what and where you did it

Noj
11-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Starting in your bathroom, take one item and put it inside of you, then go to each room of your house and collect one item and put it in one of your holes.

You must keep it all inside of you while walking between rooms.

Once you have collected something from EVERY room in your house, report back with what you chose and where you put it

if you 'drop' more than 1 thing you have failed, PM me for a punishment.

Example items:
Bathroom: toothbrush
Bedroom: hairbrush/makeup brush
Kitchen: wooden spoon
Study/office: pens/pencils

story_freak
11-08-2012, 02:35 PM
hi,

I suggest you try this on.

www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=30359

Post here what you found.

NakedJohn
11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
You've go lots of toys. Sell them on ebay, and tell everyone in the item description that you have thoroughly tested them and describe them as very good and giving maximum pleasure toys.

xSubSlut69
11-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Take a brush, use the bristle end to slap your clit and fuck your pussy and ass with the bristled end till you cum and write a report about what and where you did it

thank you for the dare. I slapped my clit which definitely stung a bit, and tried to fuck myself with the bristles, but it hurt like a bitch. I definitely could not fuck my ass with it though. It seems I failed your dare. You may p.m. me a punishment if you wish.

Starting in your bathroom, take one item and put it inside of you, then go to each room of your house and collect one item and put it in one of your holes.

You must keep it all inside of you while walking between rooms.

Once you have collected something from EVERY room in your house, report back with what you chose and where you put it

if you 'drop' more than 1 thing you have failed, PM me for a punishment.

Example items:
Bathroom: toothbrush
Bedroom: hairbrush/makeup brush
Kitchen: wooden spoon
Study/office: pens/pencils

I managed to succesfully put something in my holes from each room.

Bathroom: I put my hairbrush in my mouth
Bedroom: I put my thong in my cunt
Kitchen: I put a carrot in my ass
2nd Bedroom: I put a sock in my cunt
Computer Room: I put a pen in my ass

You've go lots of toys. Sell them on ebay, and tell everyone in the item description that you have thoroughly tested them and describe them as very good and giving maximum pleasure toys.

I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable putting my toys on ebay.

SpiderMonkey
11-09-2012, 02:55 PM
How about this? Using your toothbrush, brush each hole. Scrub your clit until you cum, then "brush" your ass by pushing the head in and out, lastly, brush your teeth! Don't forget to apply toothpaste each time!

xSubSlut69
11-09-2012, 03:00 PM
How about this? Using your toothbrush, brush each hole. Scrub your clit until you cum, then "brush" your ass by pushing the head in and out, lastly, brush your teeth! Don't forget to apply toothpaste each time!

great dare! however I don't feel comfortable brushing my teeth afterward. I'll do everything else though!

variiation
11-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Try tying your hands behind your back. Then you can cum but only by humping something.

You can cum 3 times but must hump a different object each time.

For bonus points, wear a blindfold while you do it.