PDA

View Full Version : 18/F for pain. Also truths 'cause why not?

bubble_x
11-07-2012, 08:52 PM
I feel kind of masochistic tonight.

Okay, a lot masochistic.

Give me some ideas how I should hurt myself to satisfy that ... also, ask me questions. THe more embarrassing and humiliating the better.

bananabob
11-07-2012, 08:55 PM
1) What is the one thing that turns you on the fastest?

2) What's your biggest deepest darkest fantasy? Is it something that you would follow through with? Or is it fantasy only?

3) If you had to give up all dairy products or all oral sex for life what would you choose?

Shadowice
11-07-2012, 09:02 PM
I want you to make a clothespin zipper on your breasts and if you have more work them down your body, and tie the string to the door knob, then slam your door closed

bubble_x
11-07-2012, 11:25 PM
I want you to make a clothespin zipper on your breasts and if you have more work them down your body, and tie the string to the door knob, then slam your door closed

I barely had enough clothespins for my breasts, but damn, they felt good. The ones on my nipples hurt especially, like little sexy electric shocks.

bubble_x
11-07-2012, 11:56 PM
1) What is the one thing that turns you on the fastest?

2) What's your biggest deepest darkest fantasy? Is it something that you would follow through with? Or is it fantasy only?

3) If you had to give up all dairy products or all oral sex for life what would you choose?

1. Being checked out / ogled / stared at. I love the idea that I'm turning people on.

2. As fucked up as it is, being snuffed. There's something incredibly erotic / sexy to me about submitting to someone that totally - giving up my very life for them. For reasons that should be quite obvious, this is NOT something I'd follow through on. It's for fantasy and role playing only.

3. Giving oral? Receiving? Both? What am I giving up?

sidloves
11-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Put a clothespin on each lip of your pussy and one on your clit. Keep it there until you write a three-paragraph story about the last time you had an orgasm.

bananabob
11-08-2012, 12:00 AM
2. As fucked up as it is, being snuffed. There's something incredibly erotic / sexy to me about submitting to someone that totally - giving up my very life for them. For reasons that should be quite obvious, this is NOT something I'd follow through on. It's for fantasy and role playing only.
What's the biggest fantasy that you would follow through with then? What's at the top of your sexual bucket list?

3. Giving oral? Receiving? Both? What am I giving up?

Both - everthing to do with oral sex.

dra6on451
11-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Whats the most humiliating and degrading thing you have ever done?

Whats the most humiliating and degrading fantasy that you have?

Put icy/hot on your pussy and clit then instead of zippering your tits zipper your pussy.

bubble_x
11-08-2012, 01:13 AM
To those of you with dares, I'll get to them tomorrow.

What's the biggest fantasy that you would follow through with then? What's at the top of your sexual bucket list?

Both - everthing to do with oral sex.

The biggest thing I would follow through on would be to be a party toy for all of my friends - basically, their sex slave for a night.

Oh God, you're asking me to give up cheese or cum. *whimpers*

I ... I suppose ... I suppose I'd keep the oral sex.

bananabob
11-08-2012, 01:23 AM
The biggest thing I would follow through on would be to be a party toy for all of my friends - basically, their sex slave for a night.

Oh God, you're asking me to give up cheese or cum. *whimpers*

I ... I suppose ... I suppose I'd keep the oral sex.

Tahaha its a tough one :)

What's the 'kinkiest' thing you've done?

Dr.Daring
11-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Alright, here is what I want you to do. First get some clothes pins. Attach 5 or 6 to each breast and at least one more to each nipple. Now get a hairbrush, the largest one you have, the kind with the larger bristles. Now use one hand to pleasure your pussy while you use the to flick your clothespins. Bring yourself to the edge of climax and then stop. Then stand up and do 20 jumping jacks, if any clothespins fall off reattach them and keep going. Now get on all fours, ass high in the air, and use the flat side of your handbrush to spank your ass 35 times on each cheek. HARD. Your ass should be on fire by the end of it. Then start pleasuring yourself again. As you reach your edge, immediately stop and smack your pussy with your hand 5 times. Then use your hand to smack off each and every clothespin off, with the exception of the ones on your nipples, your tits one at a time. If you want you can pull each one off with out opening any of them. Finally, get on all fours again and this time stuff the handle of the hairbrush in your ass and fuck yourself until you edge. Then lick it clean and use the bristled side to smack off each remaining clothespin on your nipples. Then hit each breast with the handbrush again 10 times each. Really smack it.

Good luck and report back when done or PM me for punishment if you fail.

bubble_x
11-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Tahaha its a tough one :)

What's the 'kinkiest' thing you've done?

Being dared to cum with my roommate in the room - without her noticing - was fun!

bubble_x
11-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Whats the most humiliating and degrading thing you have ever done?

Whats the most humiliating and degrading fantasy that you have?

Put icy/hot on your pussy and clit then instead of zippering your tits zipper your pussy.

I'm not sure I've done anything that would qualify as humiliating or degrading. I would love to, though ... I mentioned a fantasy of being a sex slave to my friends at their party. Having to kneel in front of them and masturbate would be extra fantastic.

I don't have any icy/hot. :(

bubble_x
11-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Alright, here is what I want you to do. First get some clothes pins. Attach 5 or 6 to each breast and at least one more to each nipple. Now get a hairbrush, the largest one you have, the kind with the larger bristles. Now use one hand to pleasure your pussy while you use the to flick your clothespins. Bring yourself to the edge of climax and then stop. Then stand up and do 20 jumping jacks, if any clothespins fall off reattach them and keep going. Now get on all fours, ass high in the air, and use the flat side of your handbrush to spank your ass 35 times on each cheek. HARD. Your ass should be on fire by the end of it. Then start pleasuring yourself again. As you reach your edge, immediately stop and smack your pussy with your hand 5 times. Then use your hand to smack off each and every clothespin off, with the exception of the ones on your nipples, your tits one at a time. If you want you can pull each one off with out opening any of them. Finally, get on all fours again and this time stuff the handle of the hairbrush in your ass and fuck yourself until you edge. Then lick it clean and use the bristled side to smack off each remaining clothespin on your nipples. Then hit each breast with the handbrush again 10 times each. Really smack it.

Good luck and report back when done or PM me for punishment if you fail.

I don't have that many clothespins, especially since I broke one doing a dare last night, so I could only put two on each breast, plus the nipple ones. (God, I love having clothespins on my nipples ... ) My eyes were watering by the time I was done spanking myself 35 times.

I did have to wait a moment after I edged to slap my pussy, because I would have orgasmed if I hadn't - the pussy slaps would've taken me over the edge. I chose to pull of the clothespins, because I do rather enjoy that feeling.

So, I'm going to be honest - I love the taste of my ass. (Not shit, the hairbrush came out clean, but ass.) So after edging, I got to taste me ... so good ... I almost wished I didn't have to stop tasting it, but smacking myself with my brush was just as fun. I had big red marks across my breasts afterwards ... I did get myself off when I was done. Hope that's ok.

bubble_x
11-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Put a clothespin on each lip of your pussy and one on your clit. Keep it there until you write a three-paragraph story about the last time you had an orgasm.

See the post above this one. ;)

bananabob
11-08-2012, 07:18 PM
If you do thise dare then you need to post when you are about to start it.

You are to kneel naked, with your legs spread and something up your arse and pegs on your nipples and clit until someone else posts saying you may stop. Not particularly difficult, but may end up taking a while.

NakedJohn
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Nothing like training, so do it (its not so easy as it sounds, but you will not find out until you try). Do this:

Go to nearest park. Strip naked. Stand for one minute. Get dressed again.

Please reciprocate.

NadCat
11-09-2012, 10:48 AM
If you still looking for some nice pain, drop me a few lines, honey