PDA

View Full Version : My crazy dare I did - want more! Dare me!

NakedJohn
11-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Hi there,

I am a newbie. Its my first dare I did.

Let tell me the story of what I did. Its totally true.

The dare I have already done is this: At 1:00 am I put on only shoes, short jacket and jeans. I got out the house and found a spot near the fence that was next to road but unlit and safe (nearby, very close was a post lamp anyway!). I took off the shoes. I was barefoot, Then I stepped out on a sidewalk and unzipped my jeans and took my cock and balls out. It was a rush.

I was walking at 1:00 am with only 2 items of clothing, but without shoes and my cock and balls hanging out. Crazy! I walked for about 2.5-2.8 km total:
down one street (about 1.3 km) then turned 90 degrees (100m) walked to other street and then walked back up (another 1.3 km- about 100m from spot with shoes).

During the walk one car passed from my back and turned left on the street I was just about to turn in (he was very close like 2 meters from me, but fortunately he hasn't seen what I was doing! What a luck!). Must be a tired driver.

Another car was coming onto me at that 90 degrees turn, so I waited before stepping onto the second street. All the time my cock and balls hanging out. When the car turned somewhere and disappeared, I continued walking. Half down the street another car turned heading onto me with bright white headlights. I had to immediately put my cock and balls in. I hope the guy in the van hadn't realized what I just did! I was still barefoot. Crazy me!!

Just before stepping on to the road, where I had my shoes hidden, a police car had passed (T- junction). There was a policeWOMAN driving! No kidding! I have the worst luck in the world! If she just looked left she would see me and everything hanging out! Talk about troubles and explanation.

As soon as I saw her I put my cock and balls immediately in, and zipped. When I realized, that she hadn't seen me and quickly passed by, I put again everything out and walked to the place where I hid the shoes. I put everything 'in and on' and haded back to the house.

Oh and one more thing: It was very cold (about 0-2 degrees C), but I did it anyway.

Crazy! This is why I need your help.

I was wandering if I could have a request for a dare from a Lady (no guys, sorry!). Specifically from a Lady. A mischivous one or the one liking public dares, nude dares or the one who would like to train me (I a ma a NEWBIE), because I like your threads and it has to be from a lady.

I love public/semi-public dares. Especially dares compiled by user (guy unfortunately): Irishbttm69 - see attachment). I also love dares in this thread (must read thread):

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71255

I love that someone else gives me the exact place of the dare. Point A and B and the fact that someone else decides them for me. Then I have to roll a dice, and have no choice but to do them. I love the ones with public nudity. But I want to be safe and naked at the same time! And the fact of incertainity. I have no choice you choose!

Here's the place (coordinations on google maps), I have in mind:

Please compile a new dice dare (be mischievous :), include bike lock and some lengthy walking. Please be aware its very cold now (freezing - about 0 degrees C); I would love to try dare with no turning back point = I have to do it is very exciting.

Limitations:

Its all UP TO YOU, but please be aware I cannot do this in the village. Its too risky! Its a limit. It has some dogs that bark and warn too much, and next to the place above people will clearly see me, because the trees closer to houses are leafy (no leaves now!); the forest is of pines. People can also see me from the apartments on the 1st floor or attic. The place is clearly visible from there. And they always looking.

Be creative and mischievous with the new dare.

If possible give me dares for daylight. So its warmer. Its all up to you, but the more risky the better.;) Not, or is it?

NakedJohn
11-08-2012, 06:23 AM
I guess guess getdare is only for girls.