PDA

View Full Version : Glory Hole Dares

Shiv
11-06-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm considering the idea of going to a glory hole in San Francisco, and i'm looking for ideas/dares to do. As far as I can tell, i'm able to dress as I like when i'm inside and bring any toys I wish with me too.

Shadowice
11-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Was just talking about this with a girl on kink talk other night after i seen it in her signature i think it was. She said she went and her boyfriend was there with her fucking her while she was sucking off random guys. Anyway, wear your ring gag, and every time they are start to cum make sure to stop sucking and let them give you a facial. Collect as many facials as you can.

jackcg11
11-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Just as the guy is about to cum shout out im a piss whore and pee on his cock a d in the hole, lick up the pee, this must either be done with a cock or buttplug in your ass

variiation
11-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Was just talking about this with a girl on kink talk other night after i seen it in her signature i think it was. She said she went and her boyfriend was there with her fucking her while she was sucking off random guys. Anyway, wear your ring gag, and every time they are start to cum make sure to stop sucking and let them give you a facial. Collect as many facials as you can.

I want to add to this.

Keep your eyes open.

e28
11-06-2012, 08:00 PM
ask everyone to piss in your mouth while sucking him off, try to deepthroat while he pisses and swallow as much as possible... Also try to get as messy as possible .. make him cum all over your clothes.... After serving tell the guy to drink your piss because he already pissed in your mouth, so it would be fair:D

phanmail
11-06-2012, 09:16 PM
I dare you to make an appointment with the Health Department so you can get rid of STD's you're going to pick up.

Shiv
11-06-2012, 11:22 PM
It's called condoms.

TheHotBoyWonder
11-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Every time a man cums you must fuck your pussy for 5mins with your vibe then stop.
You must ensure your ass is plugged while your mouth is over a cock, if it is not push the plug out.
After every cock wash your mouth out with soap to be clean for the next cock.
This soap is to be on the floor next to you you may not use your hands to pick it up.
For every minute it takes you to make the cock cum is 5 slaps to each udder.

Seeing as you may dress ass you like why not as a cow like your profile pic.
Keep a tally of how many cocks with a pen on your udders.

sandy
11-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Try and manouver so that you can slide your pussy onto the cock that comes through the glory hole, try and make him cum inside you

melissatrans
11-12-2012, 07:06 PM
I will do glory hole tomorrow between 10PM to 2AM. I dare all to tell me how much cocks I will suck.