PDA

View Full Version : Control My Pussy and Stretch me!

wantsamaster
11-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Hey guys!
so im posting this thread because i would like some UNIQUE, CREATIVE dares that help me stretch my (really tight pussy)
bonus points for

Creativity
Making me spread my legs ;)
degredation
public (house or in backyard in night) (there are mosquitos, though)
making me more flexible (i do gym)
dice dares!!!!

i would love to hear your great ideas!
please post it on here, no pms.
thanks heaps.
and if you can send me some good anonymus cam sites, that would be great too ;);)

Likes - spreading my legs, DEGREDATION dice dares, email/pics, rubbing my cilt, semi public, creativity

dislikes - blood, scat etcetc, piss, and permanent

willing to try anything else, and will try to write a response :)
<3<3 Kate <3<3

Dom Male
11-06-2012, 02:26 AM
An easy one for you to start,

I want you to edge, while standing up, then lying on your back lift your legs as close to your head as possible. Using 1 finger from each hand, reach down, between your legs, and stretch your pussy just to the point of it hurting. You must hold it until your clit hides below the hood again.

Repeat 3 times, stretching a little bit wider each time.

You can only cum after the 3rd time.

Please report back here how it goes...

:p Don't enjoy yourself too much :p

muffinfairy
11-06-2012, 02:37 AM
Likes - spreading my legs, DEGREDATION dice dares, email/pics, rubbing my cilt, semi public, creativity

Degradation is spelt using an 'a.'
Also you'll find that stretching comes under your dislike: 'permanent.' So you may want to be more specific with that.

If you have a child you'll be naturally stretched, in all the ways you wish. So I recommend either having a child, the preferred method, or finding a child in the park and trying to squat down onto them while they're momentarily prone.

e_reader
11-06-2012, 02:42 AM
doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1smhnJTiCK8

with the additional touch from this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ED5l_0XbvA

if you know what I mean.

do this in a park during day time. you won't be found out if you start out and finish up in a corner.

GregAussie
11-06-2012, 02:51 AM
Hey guys!
so im posting this thread because i would like some UNIQUE, CREATIVE dares that help me stretch my (really tight pussy)
bonus points for

Creativity
Making me spread my legs ;)
degredation
public (house or in backyard in night) (there are mosquitos, though)
making me more flexible (i do gym)
dice dares!!!!

i would love to hear your great ideas!
please post it on here, no pms.
thanks heaps.
and if you can send me some good anonymus cam sites, that would be great too ;);)

willing to try anything else, and will try to write a response :)
<3<3 Kate <3<3
First dare from Greg

You will need:

Broomstick
Rope
6 pegs
Sticky tape
Medium carrot, wrapped in Glad Wrap
Lube, or saliva

1. Take a broomstick, and tie it tightly to your belly, just above your hips, across your body.

2. Put 3 clothespegs on each pussy lip, and tape them to your thighs.

4. Put your knees over the broomstick, (or tie them to it) spreading you very wide. NOTE: This will also spread your pussy lips far open. This is way beyond the splits - you have probably never been this open and exposed!

5. Lube or lick the wrapped carrot. Push it in and out of your pussy, a little further in each time, stretching just a bit more every insertion. Continue for 15 minutes, thinking about being watched.

6. Accept the skype request!

Have fun,
Greg

wantsamaster
11-07-2012, 12:51 AM
thx sooo much for this one! im doing it now and currently have my legs sprad beyond belif! as soon as i click send, im going to start fucking myself with the carrot
keep the relys coming! (or cumming ;))