PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone - 18 F

daringclaire
11-05-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm home alone during the day for the next few weeks (unfortunately I won't be home alone at night though). I would appreciate some good dares for me to do during the day either on here or as a pm.

evie.sub
11-05-2012, 06:44 PM
- to start when home alone only in high heels, stockings and nothing more this is for complete period when you are home alone.
if doorbel goes to bad answer it like that.
- peeing you are going to do in backyard.

Chocothunder
11-05-2012, 06:57 PM
she will become a dog for a day that includes eating from a bit bowl on the ground and drinking walking on all fours barking loading when she hear neighbors leave or enter there house or whenever a car drives by she also be naked the whole day and when ever you have to use the restroom use it outside in her backyard during the day and at night her front yard also you will need a tail so of she have a video with a cord or a thing cord shove in her ass for the day
drink out of the toliet also

mattdares
11-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Spend the whole day naked. You cannot use a toilet, so must pee outside (preferably standing up). Everytime you hear a car drive past you must stop what you're doing and finger yourself for 1 minute. If you have a swimming pool you must go skinny dipping for at least half an hour each day. Let me know if you like any of these ideas and I'll give you some more :)

Drueewls
11-05-2012, 07:52 PM
I dare you to be on cam with me for an hour
;)

egaskrad
11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
get your palm size hot water bag, fill it up. make sure that it does not burn your skin. put it inside your panties and bras. wear a tight jean to hold it in place. stuff a few towel under it so that you look like you have a bulge down there. now go outside to do some shopping. if the bag goes cold, you can refill the hot water in a macdonald or anywhere that supplies hot water.

if you use magic heat packs, make sure that you cover them up in thick towel. some of them burns if you leave them on your skin for too long.

have fun.

e_reader
11-05-2012, 08:23 PM
wear a skirt. use a belt to tight your thighs together. then go out to do some shopping.

jaydoes
11-05-2012, 09:12 PM
get some baby carrots and keep them inside you..one in pussy and one in ass for the entire time you are home alone for at least one day.

daringclaire
11-07-2012, 06:07 PM
- to start when home alone only in high heels, stockings and nothing more this is for complete period when you are home alone.
if doorbel goes to bad answer it like that.
- peeing you are going to do in backyard.

Sure thing, I was going to just be completely naked around the house, but I'm fine with this too. Unfortunately (for you at least) it's rather unlikely that anyone will come knocking on the door because I live in a bit of a rural area. As for peeing, I do like that idea, it's much more fun than using a toilet like normal :)

she will become a dog for a day that includes eating from a bit bowl on the ground and drinking walking on all fours barking loading when she hear neighbors leave or enter there house or whenever a car drives by she also be naked the whole day and when ever you have to use the restroom use it outside in her backyard during the day and at night her front yard also you will need a tail so of she have a video with a cord or a thing cord shove in her ass for the day
drink out of the toliet also

I guess i can deal with eating and drinking from bowls on the ground, but how am i supposed to make food if i have to be on all fours? also no neighbours are close enough to be heard and while i can occasionally hear a car there is no way any of them could hear me even if i barked as loudly as possible. I am using my backyard for the toilet as mentioned in the above dare, and i don't really understand your tail bit yet. So essentially all I've taken from this dare is that I should be naked all day, but then the one above said i should wear stockings and high heels, so at the moment I'm just alternating between the two, and if someone could clarify which it should be that would be good.

Spend the whole day naked. You cannot use a toilet, so must pee outside (preferably standing up). Everytime you hear a car drive past you must stop what you're doing and finger yourself for 1 minute. If you have a swimming pool you must go skinny dipping for at least half an hour each day. Let me know if you like any of these ideas and I'll give you some more :)

As mentioned above, I'm alternating between being naked and wearing just stockings and high heels. If someone wants to confirm which one I should do I'll stick with it. I'm also peeing outside, but I'll make sure to only do it standing up now (am I allowed to spread my legs or is the point to get some on me?) Like I said before, I don't hear cars too often, but whenever I do hear one I'll finger myself. I do have a swimming pool, so skinny dipping is now part of my daily routine and of course I like your dares so please do give me more :)

daringclaire
11-07-2012, 06:07 PM
I dare you to be on cam with me for an hour
;)

Sorry but I don't do pics, and so being on cam is essentially just realtime updating pics so also not going to be done. I'd appreciate any other dares though :)

get your palm size hot water bag, fill it up. make sure that it does not burn your skin. put it inside your panties and bras. wear a tight jean to hold it in place. stuff a few towel under it so that you look like you have a bulge down there. now go outside to do some shopping. if the bag goes cold, you can refill the hot water in a macdonald or anywhere that supplies hot water.

if you use magic heat packs, make sure that you cover them up in thick towel. some of them burns if you leave them on your skin for too long.

have fun.

I'm afraid I don't actually have any palm sized hot water bottles, anything you would suggest to replace it with? Also I have no means of transportation, and living in a rural area walking isn't really an option so I can't really go out shopping, sorry.

wear a skirt. use a belt to tight your thighs together. then go out to do some shopping.

As mentioned above I can't go shopping, and I'm already spending most of the day either naked or wearing stockings/high heels. Would you still like me to wear a skirt with my thighs belted together at some point or is this no longer really worthwhile?

get some baby carrots and keep them inside you..one in pussy and one in ass for the entire time you are home alone for at least one day.

I don't actually have any baby carrots at the moment and it would confuse my parents if I asked specifically for them, so can I use something else like a thin cucumber (or whatever you call them in whichever country youre from)?

Thanks for all the dares so far guys, keep them coming as I would still like to do a lot more before my brother is also on holidays and it becomes harder to do stuff at home :)

JaysonClaims
11-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Hey I sen pt you a private message :)

Xavier
11-07-2012, 07:32 PM
In addition to skinny dipping, sunbathe naked each day for an appropriate amount of time - say 45 minutes? During this time, leave your heels on and put a vibe in your pussy on the lowest setting and insert one of those "thin cucumbers" (peeled) in your ass. No touching allowed. The object is to make you wet and horny, not to cum.

For added fun, you can put some sexy audio tracks on your iPod and listen to them while you tan. PM if you need links to some.

Tie your wrists together (handcuffs would be ideal) and spend an hour cleaning one room of the house each day after getting worked up while tanning. If you finish the whole room, you can cum, but you must be at least 10 meters outside your house and fucking yourself with a household object from the room you cleaned.

evie.sub
11-08-2012, 08:47 PM
as you asked a few times what it should be, i tell you.
high heels, stockings. and when going out and not having a dare regarding clothes all you can add is a short jacket barely covering ass

KillerKuz
11-08-2012, 09:41 PM
while outside, you must tie yourself to a tree for 1 hour

jaydoes
11-08-2012, 11:57 PM
yes a slim cucumber is fine.

NakedJohn
11-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Go to your backyard (if you don't have one the outside of your choice, like a park or forrest at night). Strip naked. Stand for one minute. Then get dressed.

Sounds easy? Not until you do it.

e28
11-10-2012, 09:46 PM
from now on you will wear a pantyhose and dont wash it for one week, you also have to leave it on for pissing, you can also use panties instead of the pantyhose....