PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend likes it rough

arch file
11-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey all,

I just started this relationship with a girl. who appears to have had a lot more sexual experience than i have.
Turns out that she has quite a few kinks relating to pain and to bondage, she appears to be quite submissive.
This is all great with me, however I would also class myself as submissive and pain I find quite a turn off (being a bit of a wimp!) (i dont have an issue with dishing it out, i just dont like it happening to me, which works quite well with her). So i wasn't quite sure how to go about it really and just wanted some of you very clever guys thoughts or opinions..how to go about being more domineering in the bedroom, what I should do etc. just because i dont have any experience of this kind with someone besides my self really! and how to bring up that I have similar kinks to her but in the same role etc.

thoughts???

Cheeerrrsss!!

arch x

LovelyWhore
12-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Do to her what you want done to yourself. Or if that doesn't work, put your hand around her throat hard enough so she can feel it, but can still breathe and her face doesn't turn red or anything. Short, hard thrusts will make her feel like you're in control. While you're fucking her, put a finger or two in her mouth. With blowjobs, frequently turn them into face-fucks instead, putting your hands on the back of her head and guiding her. Those are just a few it could think of, have fun, be safe, and it hopes things work out well!

HeavyPleasure
12-15-2014, 12:43 PM
LovelyWhore has some good ideas.

Communication always helps, you could try talking to her. If you think it is a bit soon to bring up your deepest fantasies and thoughts try having vanilla sex for a while first, until you feel more comfortable (don't forget vanilla sex is fun too)

Don't be scared of a bit of pain, as long as you're not going out of your way to do damage you should be fine. Try some (light) spanking of her bum and thighs with the palm of your hand. Ask her to grade the pain out of 10. Change your technique and spank her someone else and ask her to grade it again. Tell her to behave or you'll turn that 6 into an 8. Remember to build up some suspense and don't just spank her constantly for an hour. Be nice as well, stroke the bits you've just spanked.

Then lie in bed and cuddle her and tell her she gets to be in charge next time ;)

That's a starting point, there's soooo much you could do.