PDA

View Full Version : 20/F Home alone Bored! dares?

SexyBitch19
11-03-2012, 11:03 PM
So I'm bored give me some crazy dares!

raidderz
11-03-2012, 11:17 PM
drink your titty milk?
Pm me! (look at my signature before u pm me)

dra6on451
11-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Get Icy/Hot, 2 Vibrators, Marker or Lipstick, Full Length Mirror.

Write "Stupid" on your forhead, "Cum" "Slut" on your tits and "Dirty Whore" over your pussy. Rub Icy/Hot on your mipples, around your pussy, and on your clit. Insert the vibrators in your ass and pussy. Sit infront of the mirror and edge as many times as possible in a half hour. Then you must cum that many times while watching yourself in the mirror. Report back to me in a pm

SexyBitch19
11-03-2012, 11:31 PM

Write "Stupid" on your forhead, "Cum" "Slut" on your tits and "Dirty Whore" over your pussy. Rub Icy/Hot on your mipples, around your pussy, and on your clit. Insert the vibrators in your ass and pussy. Sit infront of the mirror and edge as many times as possible in a half hour. Then you must cum that many times while watching yourself in the mirror. Report back to me in a pm
Thank that's a good dare! I will report back tomorrow night!

Leopard
11-04-2012, 12:19 AM

It would be nice if you could encourage reporting back in the thread, rather than trying to make everything personal. No report in the thread lessens its value to the rest of the community.

vladimir_bz_lion
11-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Tie your boobs at the base. Clamp your nipples. Plug your ass. Stand in front of the table. Set timer on 30 min.Tie your ankles to table-legs. Blindfold yourself. Lay down on the table face down and fuck your self with your dildo 30 min or until you cum 3 times. No stop. Report.