PDA

View Full Version : Sexy 18/f needs dares(:

sexyslavegirl5683
11-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Hey all! This little slut is looking for any dares you can come up with! I'll do anything that I like that stays within my limits! Maybe some sleeping dares too ...I've never really tried those before...

Oh and check out my sig

Get daring;)

discoduck
11-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Put on a short skirt. Take off your panties. Insert your panties into your pussy. Sleep like this overnight. On top, a thin T-shirt with no bra.

sexyslavegirl5683
11-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Put on a short skirt. Take off your panties. Insert your panties into your pussy. Sleep like this overnight. On top, a thin T-shirt with no bra.

I'll do this tonight!

Shadowice
11-03-2012, 05:42 PM
since he got the first sleeping dare guess this is for tommorrow, strip nude and tie yourself to your bed spread eagle with your hairbrush in your pussy. You can hide under your covers if its cold there otherwise stay on top of them.

discoduck
11-03-2012, 05:45 PM
I'll do this tonight!

Awesome. Let me know how you enjoy it.

sexyslavegirl5683
11-04-2012, 08:46 AM
come on everyone!! Is that all you can come up with for me?? I have this morning with the house to myself and I'm looking for something fun to do...

Difficulty_10
11-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Get a spoon from the kitchen and put it deep inside you. Work it in and out of yourself while you masturbate until you cum. Then put it back in the drawer without washing it.

mateo
11-04-2012, 09:00 AM
stuff a brush up your ass and your panties in your cunt. write "sexy slave" across your breasts and "fuck me" across your belly. (use marker if possible, otherwise lipstick is fine) now hump the arm of a couch while moaning loudly. record yourself with a camera or your computer. do this until you edge twice. when finished take the recording and watch yourself as you finish yourself off later. (you have camera/video in your limits, but I figured it's the sharing of it that you don't want. if it's too much still, feel free to do without the video)

vladimir_bz_lion
11-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Do 1000 circles around your clit. After each 100 circles spank your pussy 50 times. Do not cum!

sexyslavegirl5683
11-04-2012, 09:06 AM

I did this last night. I was soaking wet all night long!! I loved the way I was exposed without fear of being caught! This little whore thanks you!

Get a spoon from the kitchen and put it deep inside you. Work it in and out of yourself while you masturbate until you cum. Then put it back in the drawer without washing it.

This might be a little risky for me....I'll take a punishment though

sexyslavegirl5683
11-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Do 1000 circles around your clit. After each 100 circles spank your pussy 50 times. Do not cum!

This is going to be impossible for me!! Is there anything specific you would like me to spank my slut pussy with?

vladimir_bz_lion
11-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Hairbrush or spatula. Report in details, when done.

punkguy
11-04-2012, 09:38 AM
check out this thread

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=89300

tell me how it turns out!

DareMe1234567889
11-04-2012, 09:42 AM
MOD EDIT: You really can't come up with anything original can you.

e28
11-04-2012, 09:58 AM
scat is in your limits, so does this include piss? stuff the biggest thing you can handle into your ass and leave it there until told otherwise

stubenkueken1984
11-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Since you love sleeping with your panties inside of you next night you will sleep with something else inside your pussy.
go and find the biggest thing you could insert without extreme pain and keep it inside your pussy over night. To make sure it want pop out wear the panties you inserted last night and nothing else.
(if you already cleaned the panties you have to insert fresh panties and keep them inside for at least 30min and edging at least 10 times before you start the dare)

sexyslavegirl5683
11-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Send a picture of your body naked with cream on your pussy to [email protected]

Pictures are one of my limits and I expect you to respect that. Please do not ask for photos again.

scat is in your limits, so does this include piss? stuff the biggest thing you can handle into your ass and leave it there until told otherwise

Yes it does include piss
and what type of object did you have in mind for my ass (keep in mind i am very tight)

e28
11-04-2012, 12:48 PM
anything candle, can, pen, brush, or even an apple ^^ be creative

AsrialDune
11-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Your task is to strip naked and hold a small ball (a ping pong ball would be ideal, but use whatever you have that's close to the same size) against the wall with your nose. To make it a little more challenging, do it while squatting so only the balls of your feet are touching the floor. Time yourself and see if you can hold it there for at least 5 minutes. If you drop it before the 5 minutes is up, subtract the time you did hold it from 5 minutes, round up to the next minute and spank your pussy 10 times that number (e.g. if you held the ball for 2 minutes then you'd spank yourself 30 times). If you can hold it for the 5 minutes keep the timer running until you drop it. Stop the timer when the ball does fall, you have this long to masturbate and cum, if you don't cum in that time then you don't get an orgasm.