PDA

View Full Version : Dares for Bathtime?

CuteyAmy
11-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Hey everybody. I'm sorry that i haven't been on recently but i have just had so much school work i had to do. I'm back now and again apologize if you dared me and i never got to it. Right now i'm actually looking for any dares i can do when i take a bath. Hopefully i can get a good bit of dares to do while i scrub myself clean. thanks a million and sorry again.

krone6
11-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Dare 1: While scrubbing your pussy or clit, you must orgasm before you finish that area to make sure you're all clean down there :)

Dare 2: While bathing, bath with nipple clamps on you and tie your tits together.

I can't think of anymore, though I'm sure you'll get more creative ideas if anyone else posts. :)

Shadowice
11-03-2012, 05:19 PM
im glad your back! I think you should be in the tub while the bath water is filling it up with your pussy right under the facet.

Tadario
11-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Besides the pee dare and showergel I gave you, then I think you should insert a small bottle of shampoo in your ass and keep it there while you take your bath and do the given dares.
Bath without locking and closing the door is another good one ;)

CuteyAmy
11-03-2012, 05:39 PM
haha wow all of theses are awesome im taking it in like ten minutes so anyone else who wants to dare me do it quick

variiation
11-03-2012, 05:52 PM
When you run a bath, take a piss in it before you get in.

Do this for 2 weeks.

analholger
11-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Take as much Shampoo as you usually use for your hair in your mouth and hold it for the whole time.

Tadario
11-03-2012, 07:59 PM
No upfate I am disapoinTt :(