PDA

View Full Version : virtual key holder

SeanPhilip
11-03-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm locked up in my cb-6000 (http://www.amazon.com/CB-2000-The-CB6000/dp/B001R1TS6I/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_3), and need a keyholder.

So the way this will work is the last post is my keyholder and hs the right to keep me lockedup or unlock me. I would be your sissy but only as long as your the last post.

Plus I can check this all the time so the keyholder may change with out me knowing, but when I check the last one is the key holder, till I see it change again.

More rules can be added just post them and keep it chastity.

~ New rule you must say to stay lock or unlock in you post then you can give me a dare. If you don't then keyholder won't change.

Dom Male
11-03-2012, 01:25 PM
You must put a diaper on, and fill it with a mix of toothpaste and whipped cream. You should add some spicy food in for good measure. You can not change this, and use it to go potty in, until someone else takes over the keys.

Dirtydanny
11-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Ok you are still locked. Now make sure to shave your pubes and cover your balls in toothpaste

neznanec
11-04-2012, 07:06 AM
edge on every reply you get

SeanPhilip
11-04-2012, 08:32 AM
hard to edge if i'm locked up.

New rule you must say to say lock or unlock in you post then you can give me a dare. ifr you don't then keyholder won't change.

dirtydanny is still my keyholder

vladimir_bz_lion
11-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Keep your chastity on. Dress up your bra and panties, stockings, high heels, gloves (if any). Makeup, women's perfume, etc. Find a random straight anal videos online, which you have never seen before. You - this girl that fuck. Fuck yourself with yours dildos just like she fucked in the ass and in the mouth, until the end of the video. Mimics the posture, pace of frictions and all that you can. Everything to do with her orally, vaginally (your ass-pussy) and anally. If a girl takes a double penetration - sorry for you, two dildos for your ass. If you cant imitate her - stop the video and take the punishment. You can select only the length of the video. If the video is less than 5 minutes long - use toothpaste as lubricant, less than 10 minutes long - no lubricant for you, less than 15 minutes - just your saliva for lubrication, for more than 15 minutes - any grease. If you have to stop - clamp you nipples and do the same thing, but with two new videos for it. To Success. Post reports.

SeanPhilip
11-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Thank you that was fun but wished it was a real man fucking me you 17mins.

evie.sub
11-05-2012, 06:29 PM
unlock, get an enema, put icecubes in ass 4, plug ass, edge 5x, put 4icecubes if possible in chastitydevice and lock it back on.

Cruton
11-06-2012, 05:21 AM
Stay locked in. Tape Your small vibrator to the outside of Your CB-6000 and have it on. Insert Your vibrating dildo up You butt. Paint Your toenails pink. When the polish is dry, You can remove Your toys. Take a picture and use it as Your Avatar. If You mess up Your toes, because of the "distractions" You have to let us know on here, and ask for a punishment.

SeanPhilip
11-06-2012, 06:10 PM
I don't have nail polish. Also I think you may want to know what my chastity looks like cb-6000 (http://www.amazon.com/CB-2000-The-CB6000/dp/B001R1TS6I/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_3)

Cruton
11-06-2012, 06:15 PM
buy nail polish, i know for a fact you can buy some for less than $1. with enough tape You should be able to attach a small vibrator to the outside, or even a large one, with enough tape. and i am still Your key holder, and You are still locked in. So stop whining and be a good submissive little girl.

SeanPhilip
11-06-2012, 07:33 PM
sorry for whining i'll pick some pink nail polish after work tomorrow, cause i have to go to sleep soon have to get for work in 6 hours.

SeanPhilip
11-07-2012, 04:42 PM
finished how do think i did i put the in an Album (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=6192)

Cruton
11-07-2012, 05:14 PM
nice. You actually have very cute feet, very sexy. and you are still locked in. :)

Dirtydanny
11-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Stay locked.

no underwearis allowed, but you must wear a sock over your cb600 and balls

SeanPhilip
11-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Dirtydanny is still the keyholder but I needed to change the rules again

* rule change dare has to have a max time of 24hours, due to the low number of post, I have to work at some point. I wear the chastity to work but it requires underwear to keep it hidden*

Cruton
11-13-2012, 04:40 AM
i will take the key again. Please PM me with a running count of how long You have been locked up and how long since You last came. The two could be different. Also You are still locked up. To help keep things hidden at work, You are to wear pantyhose or tights over Your underwear and under Your "regular" clothes. You most post on here a detailed description of what You wore and/or post a picture.

SeanPhilip
11-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Never even thought to do so but I'll do as I'm told. Tomorrow I will wear panty hose under my pants hope the feeling of my blue jean passing over my smooth nylon covered legs doesnt make me lick too much.

Cruton
11-13-2012, 02:50 PM
i am thinking that a leaking update should be posted afterwards.

SeanPhilip
11-13-2012, 04:03 PM
I'll try to update for my phone during my lunch.

Tiden
11-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Tomorrow after you get home for work you may remove the device and stimulate yourself for 30 seconds. You may cum if you can in the 30 seconds, but regardless the device is locked back on afterwards.

SeanPhilip
11-14-2012, 08:04 AM
Well im at work and have my pantyhose on under me jeans. This morning i stole a pad from my roommate for the licking and im glad i did because the pad is really wet. It doesnt help that as i walk it rubs the tip of my penis making it lick even more. Thanks for the dare that may become an everyday thing.

SeanPhilip
11-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Hate to say it but I did cum in the 30 sec. Even had time for few pumps after. Chastity is back on and is doing its job I think.

Cruton
11-14-2012, 08:41 PM
i have the key again. i am disappointed that You came so soon. You have let me down. You are locked. and for punishment of not being able to hold off and do me proud, You will put on a diaper. You will pee in that diaper. and You will ask me for permission to take it off. In the meantime, every dare You receive, You will state that You cannot do it, but will offer to accept any punishment they give instead (within Your "never do" limits.)

SeanPhilip
11-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Im out of diapers right now. I have some on the way. Looks like Monday.

Dirtydanny
11-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Okay then ill have the key back. You are not allowed any underwear for the next 24 hrs. instead, use an old sock and pull it over your device. Now it cannot come off bar toileting.

SeanPhilip
11-19-2012, 07:59 PM
diapers came in today, but the keyholder is dirtydanny

SeanPhilip
11-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Sorry everyone over the last week I have been out of chastity and masterbating. Locked back up as of last night but plz punish me so I won't do I again.

md14582
12-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Still locked up and as punishment everymorning you must send a pic to me [email protected] and everyone in your phone contact liist write the date above the chastity so everyone knows its current

SeanPhilip
12-20-2012, 11:27 AM
* rule change dare has to have a max time of 24hours, due to the low number of post, I have to work at some point. I wear the chastity to work but it requires underwear to keep it hidden*

Plus I can't do you dare cause it brakes my limits.

vladimir_bz_lion
12-20-2012, 12:15 PM
Find a random male on shemale video in the web. 20 min+ Imitate shemale. You may take off your chastity belt if she gets hard. You allowed cum only if/when she cums. At the same time and the same way. Then wear your CB again.

SeanPhilip
12-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Thank you for the freedom but she never came so nether did I but the freedom from the cage was great. All locked backup as you said.

SeanPhilip
02-01-2013, 11:19 AM
I've been dared to add two weeks to my release date each time I ether cum in my chastity or remove it for clean but then masterbate. So my date keeps getting longer, date started at 2/12 but I cum in my chastity last week, and two I was dared to add 5 days and I also masterbated during cleaning of my chastity. I couldn't stop I even put toothpaste on it and the burn didnt even stop me I came all over myself in the shower,

So new date of release is march 17

If anyone wants to add rules. Post them here. Just keep it simple.
I'll do dislike dares if I could move the release date forward

vladimir_bz_lion
02-01-2013, 12:15 PM
How you come in chastity?

SeanPhilip
02-01-2013, 01:30 PM
I was masterbating too much so I got it to stop that then I found out I like feeling horny 24/7 more than masterbating. But that comes with the feeling of not being able to stop masterbating after it start. So then the punishments come in after I cum.

I found out about after a week in chastity I can cum by just jerking the chastity a little, very odd but it feels so good.

vladimir_bz_lion
02-01-2013, 02:06 PM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94274
Complete this and report.

SeanPhilip
02-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Wow is all I have to report imy ass was sore befor now it's really sore. But it felt so good. Got lucky kinda did get to cum, so no added time but know I'm even hornier

SeanPhilip
02-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Ok I have a little update, I found it way too easy to slip out of and slip back into my chastity to masterbate, I've also learned I do not need to remove the chastity to masterbate, also i just don't have it in me not to use my own key to unlock,

So to fix it I ordered a part (http://www.keptforher.com/ksd-g3.html) this look like it'll fix the slip out and jerking off problem, but that leaves my keys so I went and got a safe that uses a number combination that I can set, so I set the combination to a random number and locked all my keys inside,

The new part is set to come today and my nerves are really high, I will be locking myself up as so as it comes in.

SeanPhilip
03-09-2013, 05:43 AM
Well I did I got so horny and my body needed a hardon so bad that my chastity broke. So I ordered a metal one this time no more plastic for me.

vladimir_bz_lion
03-09-2013, 08:20 AM
You may remove your device and cum, if complete this, including bonus level.Report in details.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105338

Fallen4life
03-09-2013, 09:37 PM
What kind of chastity device do u have now?

SeanPhilip
03-10-2013, 05:15 PM
My cb-6000 spilt right up the backside, and is unwearable with running the risk of cutting myself. So I ordered this (http://www.dhgate.com/product/productdisplay.do?act=getProductImages&pid=ff8080813be0c630013c3cb23c9a4ba0), the only problem it could take 2-3 weeks because coming hongkongport any faster way I'd be paying more to ship than what I'm paying for the chastity it's self.

One other thing i ordered it right after the cb6000 broke, which was in the middle of the night and I was still a bit drunk, so i think I put in the wrong email address because I still have gotten a confirmation of my order. So hoping to get more info tomorrow.

Fallen4life
03-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Did you get it yet? If yes, cover your cock and balls in toothpaste, put it on and wait 15 min, after 15 min you may clean up as much as you can/want, NO WATER THOUGH and it must not come off to clean. You must wear it for the next 24 hours, have fun.

SeanPhilip
03-26-2013, 02:20 AM
Not in so far, but I do have a package at the post office I'm picking up after work today. So I'll do that as soon as it comes in

SeanPhilip
03-26-2013, 01:39 PM
It's in.
It's in!
It's in!!
It's finally here!!!!

But it way smaller, it about half the size. The rings about the same and it's steel and not plastic.

Edit... Ps I hate toothpaste

linearizationcannon
03-26-2013, 05:11 PM
lock ... with toothpaste on the inside

Fallen4life
03-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Did you just discover now that you hate tooth paste?

SeanPhilip
03-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Used it once on anal toy as a dare and I cried in pain. But I thought I was because it was my whitening toothpaste. It didn't hurt as bad as that but very un pleasing. You said I could clean it off but no water so it wasn't to hard to clean it out.

burneraccount
05-16-2013, 02:04 PM
You're locked up. Put in your vibrating dildo, then put on 3 diapers. The first diaper must be filled with shaving creme, if you don't have any then purchase some. The second diaper must be put on backwards, this is to make walking awkward. The third must be put on frontwards.