PDA

View Full Version : Decide how I pee and shit for how ever long you want (F)

becks1521
11-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Quite simple really, anyone who posts on here controls how I use the toilet for however long they want. Once I finish one dare I will go on to the next. The only limit is anything outside. Also, for anyone who posts I will write whatever they want on my body with sharpie. Have fun ;)

flon2
11-02-2012, 09:00 PM
All day tomorrow anytime you do either stuff your panties in your mouth. Write property on yourself

JaysonClaims
11-02-2012, 09:03 PM
You may go only 3 times a day and you can NOT TOUCH the toilet at all. If you fail PM me for a punishment.

Xavier
11-02-2012, 09:10 PM
For a week...

Anytime you use the bathroom straddle the toilet the opposite way as normal, facing the tank.
You must be naked before you can do so.
After peeing, wipe your pussy with your shirt instead of paper. You must wear it for at least 15 minutes afterward.

Baby scuba
11-02-2012, 09:37 PM
For 2 days you can only pee through your panties. Must be the same pair every time. no washing them. Then wear the panties after the 2 days while they are still dirty

DareForMe
11-02-2012, 11:58 PM
You must shit in a bag during every bowl movement for 3 days, after the 3 days you dump the content into the back of your panties and take a pic with shit slave written on you somewhere.

evie.sub
11-03-2012, 12:47 AM
For a week you can only pee at home. You are to be naked in the shower with legs and lower back up against the wall. You are to edge 2x first than cum and at the moment of cumming and only than you can pee with mouth open. Keep cumming till you pee while cumming. All that lands in mouth you swallow.

24v-card
11-03-2012, 12:59 AM
I dare you to go out and buy some fiber powder or laxatives. or just eat something that gives you diarrhea. take that everyday for 5 days. you can only shit at a public restroom (multi-person restroom). if someone is in there you can't wait for them to leave. when you shit you must push it out hard so there will be a good amount of noise. write "diarrhea girl" on you. good luck and have fun!

Arbo
11-03-2012, 06:59 AM
For 3 days:

Anytime you need to piss/shit you need to get a 2 minute walk from the nearest bathroom (or farthest place away from the bathroom if in your own house). You need to find a way to carry your urine or shit from where you are to the toilet.

For at least 2 of these occasions (1 for piss, 1 for shit), you must use an article of clothing as your container.

Good luck :)

kitty4
11-03-2012, 10:55 AM
For 48 hours you may only pee in your kitchen sink and shit in a bowl - the bowl has to be anywhere other than the bathroom and cannot be emptied until the end of the 48 hours.

stevewilson
11-03-2012, 11:02 AM
You must pee standing up and you must shit in a litter box for the next 48 hrs

MrTotal
11-03-2012, 11:39 PM
For the next month anytime you need to use a public restroom you will strip completely naked before doing so. Additionally if the day of the month is even you will not wipe after peeing.