PDA

View Full Version : 18M dare me please, may be willing to break my limits

WedgieSub13
11-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Hi, so I would really like some dares! Anything you can think of, even if it is against my limits. I am desperate, and the only things I am even slightly hesitant about right now are permanent damage and pictures that would potentially be revealing my face (don't want to be identified by anyone that knows me if pictures somehow get out, but would still prefer not to have them put out). I can't do webcam, because I don't have one, but like I said I am open to a lot of things right now. Do your worst!

I would also be interested in becoming someone's slave if anyone wants.

DareForMe
11-03-2012, 12:01 AM
wear panties, shit your pants, turn panties around, give yourself a wedgie, and masturbate while fingering yourself

WedgieSub
11-03-2012, 07:03 AM
Hey, so I am WedgieSub13, just had to make a new account because my last email account was deleted apparently (I think there was a bug in the system or something) and I forgot my password here. Thanks for the dare, @dareforme, had a hard time getting the panties, but the rest plain and simple felt great!

Difficulty_10
11-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Choose one of the people you live with randomly.

Take a shower but "forget" to bring in a change of clothes. Come out in just a towel and walk to wherever that person is. "Accidentally" drop your towel, no matter who else is in the room. Make sure everyone gets a good look.

WedgieSub
11-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Haha! I combined that with another dare I was given through pm, probably one of the reasons I couldn't keep a straight face while doing it!