PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in (see post) (have webcam)

rocker1
11-02-2012, 02:44 PM
18/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in (see post) (have webcam)

Hi everyone, my name is Kyle.

I'm looking for a mistress who would be willing to take on a mid to long term relationship online. When replying I would like to ask for a photo containing yourself, whether it be just your head or full body, either is fine.

Now onto me...

I'm 5ft 7, 11 stone (although currently in the process of losing some weight) and have medium length brown hair and glasses. I am currently at university and living in a shared house with a locked door so there will be minimum disturbances during sessions and tasks.

My limits include public tasks, scat, hard pain, CBT and piss. My main likes include crossdressing tasks, anal, orgasm denial, cum play and would like to try pet play.

I currently own some clothes such as lingerie, panties in several styles and stockings. I also own toys including a 7 inch dildo, vibrator and masturbation sleeve.

I have a webcam and digital cam which I will use in online sessions when we get to know and trust each other however in the meantime pictures not containing my face can be used.

I am in the UK and would prefer a mistress however a master would also be acceptable from the same or similar time zone however if you are not sure, please PM me and we can discuss our options.

If you are interested please PM me and I will be happy to answer any and all questions. Thank you for reading.

DareForMe
11-02-2012, 03:02 PM
what is your skype i could be interested

rocker1
11-02-2012, 03:13 PM
what is your skype i could be interested

I wrote out several paragraphs and you send me a line response? Please at least elaborate about yourself, i'm not going to give my skype to random people.