PDA

View Full Version : I lost

Silly bitch
11-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Hello get dare I lost on some loser has to so I must request dares but only one dare from each person who posts

Plz respect my limits

Jack Elam Fan
11-02-2012, 02:21 PM
get a big ballon fill it full of water and stick into your shirt over your belly leave it in till it pops or you pop it

silverdarknight
11-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Well...

Unless I am mistaken, you still owe me this one from a previous 'loser' thread...

Wearing some large panties, go into mcdonalds and order a burger meal. Supersize it, and ask for plenty of ice in the drink.

Then put the burger down the front of your panties, the fries down the back and the soda (& ice) in both ends.

Leave the whole lot there until you get home, at which point I would like you to eat the soggy burger & chips.

And seeing as the weekend is just starting, you have an ideal chance to do it!
Oh, and now you get to tell the entire forum how it goes. Fun, no? :cool:

mateo
11-02-2012, 02:38 PM
get a pair of tight shorts (mid thigh) and tape around the legs. you're going to fill them up with atleast 4 cans of sardines and 2 cups of mayonnaise. you'll then tape up the top and go for a walk. how far you walk, is up to you. if you go as is, it'll be 5 miles, however, you may substitute 1 mile for 2 extra cans of sardines. (4 miles with 6 cans; 3 miles with 8, etc.) you may substitute up to 4 of the 5 miles. (you'll still have to walk atleast 1 mile) when you get back home, you may remove the shorts and take a shower, but not before emptying the mess from between your legs into a bowl and dunking your face into it 5 times. enjoy! (or don't) if you have any questions or concerns, etc. please pm me. also, a full report would be nice.

orlando007007
11-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Put 2 whole cakes in the back of you panties, one for each cheek. This should give that huge butt look your wanting. Wear either a short tight skirt or short to really hue off your junk. Walk outside for 2 hours with it.

Blue Griffin
11-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Put 2 whole cakes in the back of you panties, one for each cheek. This should give that huge butt look your wanting. Wear either a short tight skirt or short to really hue off your junk. Walk outside for 2 hours with it.

Funny how you even kept the spelling error from my dare. Thanks for the flattery. :D

wamasissyslut
11-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Get 10 people to spit in your hands, then rub it in your face.

Would love to hear how it goes.

Itchynugat
11-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Crack half a dozen eggs over your head, then dump half a bag of flour onto your upturned face.

Bryan
11-02-2012, 06:21 PM
My dare is I want you to write my initials, BJ BOTE, on your cleavage then send a picture of it (With or without face, YOU DECIDE, i would like it to have a face though) and send it to my email or post it somewhere and give me the link.

Blue Griffin
11-02-2012, 06:52 PM
My dare is I want you to write my initials, BJ BOTE, on your cleavage then send a picture of it (With or without face, YOU DECIDE, i would like it to have a face though) and send it to my email or post it somewhere and give me the link.

You do realize that she has pics in her limits.

evie.sub
11-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Put on bikini that is cut so it barely covers nips and pussy. High heels. Long coat. Now go to shop and buy some chocoladesirop about 2 bottles. Now go to parkinglot take coat off and cover yourself with the sirup by pooring it over your head and it drips down covering rest of body. (if you dare without bijini). Now walk home without coat on.

orlando007007
11-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Funny how you even kept the spelling error from my dare. Thanks for the flattery. :D

well i always repected you on hear ;)

wedgiegary
11-04-2012, 02:52 AM
You Will fill your bra with melted gummies for a day!
have fun getting out

Blue Griffin
11-04-2012, 07:15 AM
You Will fill your bra with melted gummies for a day!
have fun getting out

Interesting, I would like to see how this went, but be careful the candy can be really hot!!!!!