PDA

View Full Version : Torture my pussy

green
11-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi all,

I won't do anything against my limits or that alters the appearance of my body (so no shaving), but other than that, have at it! I'll post a report

Things I have: clothespins, electric toothbrush, toothpaste, rubber bands, other household items.

MOD EDIT: Don't offer pics, it's against the rules

no1hoffman
11-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi there I want you to put 4 pegs on each pussy lips and edge 1 time Hope it hurts ha

MOD EDIT: Don't ask for pics, it's against the rules

krone6
11-02-2012, 01:32 PM
You will be naked the entire dare, and will have at least 4 ice cubes in your butt. You will edge 5 times, but between each edge must use the rubber band on both your pussy and clit 10 times each.

If you orgasm before your edges are done, you'll use the rubber band on your clit and pussy 30 more times and will not orgasm again until another dare is completed.

bonus: Try to edge with the toothbrush's britsle side while it's spinning around :).

stubenkueken1984
11-02-2012, 01:35 PM
cover your toothbrush with toothpaste and rub your clit for 30min without cumming, then insert the toothbrush in your pussy and fuck you till you cum.

MOD EDIT: Don't ask for pics, it's against the rules

dra6on451
11-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Get toothpaste, toothbruch, 7 clothespins, and string or the like that is 12 inches long. Take off all your cloths. You will apply the toothpaste around your pussy and on your clit. Next put 3 pins to each side of your pussy and one over your clit with the string running thru the clothespins with the 2 ends hanging between your legs. Get in front of a full length mirror and masturbate for the next 2 hours with the toothbrush. Add some toothpaste to the brush. Watch yourself in the mirror the entire time. You are to edge only. Once the time is up you are to orgasm continously the number of times you edged. When you get to the middle cum look yourself in the eyes and pull the ends of the string so the pins pop off completely. Recover and finish your cums. If you cum during the edging portion pull the "zipper" and you are not allowed to cum until given permission.

Shadowice
11-02-2012, 01:57 PM
You guys going to end up with a forum mod coming through and editing your email addresses out, if she wants to do pictures best to put them up somewhere like kink talk album.

Heres the one I pmed you earlier

I want you to take a piece of ice and rub it on just your clit until it melts, then take a rubber band and snap your clit 40 times. After that take your electric toothbrush and use it on your clit to an orgasm. Would love to see a before and after shot of your clit to see how swollen we get it when your done abusing it.

analholger
11-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Cane your pussy until you have clearly visible strips on it.

MOD EDIT: Do not ask for pictures.

variiation
11-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Coat the inside of a thong with chilli sauce and then wear it for an hour.

evie.sub
11-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Put rubberbands at base tits to tie them off. Peg on each nip. Put little weights on them. 2 pegs on each lip. Tie string to them to leg so pussy is spread open. Peg on clit with weight on. Clothes over it and go shopping. When you return clothes off. 3icecubes in ass. 5 in pussy. Coat pussy in toothpaste. Remove clitpeg. Now edge 10x but between each edge you are to spank pussy with wooden spoon 50x.
Have fun

to be dared
11-02-2012, 07:33 PM
fapping with tooth paste with rouber bands around your tits and binder clips (or close pins) on your nipples

MOD EDIT: Don't be an idiot and pay attention to the rest of the thread, especially the things written in purple.

green
11-27-2012, 03:52 AM
Hi all! Sorry for the delay in actually doing your dares - I got ambushed by an immense amount of school work/the flu as soon as I posted this. I'm still super busy, but I'll slowly be working my way through.

You will be naked the entire dare, and will have at least 4 ice cubes in your butt. You will edge 5 times, but between each edge must use the rubber band on both your pussy and clit 10 times each.

If you orgasm before your edges are done, you'll use the rubber band on your clit and pussy 30 more times and will not orgasm again until another dare is completed.

bonus: Try to edge with the toothbrush's britsle side while it's spinning around :).

I stripped and put the ice cubes up my butt - they were super cold, but it wasn't too bad. Then I set about doing the edging. I started out just using my fingers for the first one, to get myself warmed up. I edged, and then I grabbed a rubber band, positioned it carefully over my clit, and pulled back. Getting myself to actually release it was nearly impossible, so I had to hold it like that and wait as it slowly slipped out of my fingers, knowing that once it did I'd be powerless to avoid the stinging impact. The first one wasn't so bad, but by the time I'd done the rest (making sure to redo any that missed) there was a pronounced lingering sting. Then I went to snap my pussy. I had been expecting this to not be as bad, since I generally think of my clit as the most sensitive part of my body, but it actually hurt way more. Even the slightest pull back on the rubber band produced a wide area of painfully stinging skin. I did my 10, and set about edging again. This time I used the toothbrush. It was kind of abrasive at first, but then it started to feel really good - I brought myself right up to the edge. I did the rubber band snaps again, and they hurt slightly more, what with all of the blood flowing to the area. It was super hard to stop before going over the third edge, and I was almost greatful for the increasing pain of the rubber band, as it helped pull me away from cumming. I finished the snaps, and then set about doing my fourth edge. Unfortunately, I was still really turned on, and I had barely touched the toothbrush to my clit when I accidentally came. I did the 30 punishment snaps on my clit, each one feeling like a harder and harder impact. Then I did the 30 punishment snaps on my pussy. To make it worse, I didn't reposition the rubber band between snaps. The pain gradually mounted until, by the 30th, it felt just as bad as a full on pussy spanking. The line along my pussy where the rubber band had contacted was stinging profusely. I deserved it though, and just to make sure I fully learned my lesson, I pulled the rubber band across my pussy and clit, and pulled it up as high as I could. Once again, I couldn't bring myself to let go, so I just let it slide out of my fingers. I let out a yelp of pain when it made impact - it stung a ton!

cover your toothbrush with toothpaste and rub your clit for 30min without cumming, then insert the toothbrush in your pussy and fuck you till you cum.
[/COLOR]

Since I was really horny from my punishment for cumming to early on the last dare, of course I had to complete this one so as to bed allowed to have another orgasm. I put a generous dollop of toothpaste on my toothbrush, and proceeded to brush my clit with it. At first it just felt good. Then, gradually, the burning of the toothpaste began to kick in. I continued to move the brush around, making sure that it got into every nook and cranny, spreading the burning sensation everywhere. Despite this, though, I was just getting more and more turned on. About ten minutes had passed by now, and I was doing everything I could to resist cumming, but eventually it was too much for me and I did. I decided that my punishment would be to keep going, with a fresh dollop of toothpaste. I put it on my toothbrush and started rubbing, and then my clit exploded in burning pain. It was way more intense than any toothpaste pain has ever felt before. I managed to keep going for 10 more minutes, but I started to get worried that I was getting some sort of chemical burn, so I went and washed it off in the shower. It almost hurt to even touch it to wash it (it seems to be all right now, though). If you think that I deserve further punishment for cumming early and not completing the 30 minutes, feel free to give it to me.

That's all for now, but I'll do more when I get a chance! Thanks so much for all the dares!

garder80
11-27-2012, 04:02 AM
wedgie task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold
pegs
panties soaked in pussy juice

Edge yourself.
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself
cover vibrator with toothpaste
cover nipples with toothpaste
insert vibrator and put on it low. (not enough to make you cum)
insert buttplug
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 15 minutes
Sit in front of a window with the lights on.
Give yourself a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
put on the blindfold
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

extreme edition1 : add a buttplug (or similar) to above
extreme edition2: wear a bra and stuff it with 4 ice cubes per cup
extreme edition3: stuff your panties first with some fruit
extreme edition4: add pegs to your nipples for 10 minutes of the bondage time and shake them off
Super edition: complete this tease without orgasm before the wedgie task: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346

feel free to PM me for adjustments or questions

krone6
11-27-2012, 06:32 AM
Nice, I see you enjoyed my dare, though here's a dare you'll love so much you'll hate it, and it's simple to do too. I'll offer two versions incase you can't do one.

Use a timer if you can, it'll make it easier to keep track of time.
Version A:
While fully naked, apply some arousal gel over your pussy and clit if possible. Put a vibrator in your pussy and on your clit on the highest settings and be sure to tape them both in tightly so they're applying a lot of pressure. You will stay like this for 60 minutes, not a minute less. Once your hour is up you must remember how many orgasms you had. If it was less than 15 you'll keep the vibrators in until you're at 15, but if it was above 15 you must slap your clit 50 times per orgasm above 15.

Version B:
While fully naked, apply some arousal gel over your pussy and clit if possible. with an electric toothbrush with lube over it (or none), turn it on and keep it on your clit for an entire hour. You should also be fully naked during this dare. You must not remove that toothbrush for more than a few seconds during the hour. At the end of your hour if you have less than 15 orgasms you'll continue until you do, but if you have more you'll slap your clit 50 times per orgasm.

Have fun "staying horny" ;), I don't think you'll be very horny after this dare. Also, if possible, do version A, it works better if you are not in control of your orgasms and gives you the choice to tell us how you're feeling as time goes on. I'm sure by the end of the dare you'll beg me to let it stop ;).