PDA

View Full Version : Beginning Dares

MBJ
11-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new here and looking for some dares for tonight, for my fiance and for us in general. I have an app on my phone that we're going to be using tonight, Truth or Dare (Its by Mangobird). Im looking for some dares to add to that app, and some to do outside of that. She is just beginning to get into this, so Im trying to push it without going too far.

We're both in our 20's and she is a teacher, so all dares have to have that in mind. Id say the limits are anything illegal, scat/piss, pain, or anything really advanced or involved. Sometimes shell do minor public things, mainly flashing out the window or patio door of the apt. She's also blown me and masturbated in front of the patio. And she has let me write dirty and humiliating things all over her a few times, not sure if that'll work tonight though. I'll try to do all dares.

Do your best :D!! I'll write a report when I can!

human_slave
11-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Have her give you a BJ, unload in her mouth, then she has to pass it to you by kissing. Optional for you, you can fuck her first, in front of a window.

MBJ
11-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Have her give you a BJ, unload in her mouth, then she has to pass it to you by kissing. Optional for you, you can fuck her first, in front of a window.

Ive been trying to get her to let me fill her mouth for awhile, I'll try again tonight. If not, I'll try and unload on her face and make out with her. Good dare.

MBJ
11-02-2012, 12:40 PM
30 views and 1 reply? :confused:

krone6
11-02-2012, 02:23 PM
See how she reacts to some denial :).

Slowly circle her clit for at least 15 minutes, preferably 30, and see how she reacts to it. Once done, if she has not orgasmed yet, you should let just her orgasm, or you orgasm at the same time.

If she has orgasmed too soon then let her know she'll need to edge 2 times (since she's starting out) before going onto something else.

Was trying to keep this as directed towards her as I could, so let me know If I have crossed any lines or if it's too extreme at the moment.

MBJ
11-02-2012, 02:33 PM
See how she reacts to some denial :).

Slowly circle her clit for at least 15 minutes, preferably 30, and see how she reacts to it. Once done, if she has not orgasmed yet, you should let just her orgasm, or you orgasm at the same time.

If she has orgasmed too soon then let her know she'll need to edge 2 times (since she's starting out) before going onto something else.

Was trying to keep this as directed towards her as I could, so let me know If I have crossed any lines or if it's too extreme at the moment.

This is perfect and will definitely be done! Ive edged her a few times before and she goes insane. I love it! She gets so desperate and frustrated.

Keep 'em coming!

MBJ
11-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Ok, heading out now. The dares will be later tonight, so I'll check back but probably wont reply. (Shell see me reply and doesnt know about the post lol) If I get some more Ill make a results post. If not, I'll just respond in PM let you know how it went.

We're also going to a restaurant for dinner if that helps anyone.

krone6
11-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Ohhhhh, now I've got another idea once you said you're going out.

While you two are eating, put in a vibrator in just her pussy and turn it on. Make sure it's quiet, she's not allowed to take it out until she gets back. It's to also be turned on before you leave.

Tell her if she orgasms she might be punished, but if not, she won't be.

If she orgasms, she'll be denied for 30 minutes from my previous dare.
If she doesn't orgasm, only 15 minutes.