PDA

View Full Version : Ask me some questions.

smalldickbound
11-02-2012, 08:18 AM
So, I've decided that I've lurked on here enough, only posting to some threads here and there... now, it's your turn to ask me questions.
Cheers!

human_slave
11-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Describe your most painful CBT experience.

smalldickbound
11-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Describe your most painful CBT experience.

Most of my cbt has been self induced. That being said, it had to be tying my balls up to a rope and a bucket of water that hung out the window of the second floor of my house. I had tied my hands my bed and had planned to let the bucket down slowly using my foot holding the rope. About half way to full length the rope slid out from under my foot and dropped the bucket. The sudden yank was excrutiating.

Other than that, the only other thing has been putting slightly to small cockrings around the base of my cock (balls and cock through ring). then after several hours trying to get them off. It took a lot of patience and suffering to get the rings off. Had at one moment thought about cutting them, but they are steel and I didn't want to injure me. :D

human_slave
11-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Nice story, that yank would have made your eyes water, and turned the air blue I assume!

Next question, what the biggest diameter you can get down your urethra?

smalldickbound
11-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Nice story, that yank would have made your eyes water, and turned the air blue I assume!

Next question, what the biggest diameter you can get down your urethra?

The sudden yank was definitely a surprise and the constant pull after that, I forced myself to wait for five minutes before untying my hands and pulling the bucket back, was kind of fun.

I once got a regular Sharpie pen in my urethra, that is almost a 1/2 inch in width. It was slow and a bit painful and I've only done it twice. Most time I stick to things that are about a 1/4 inch.

smalldickbound
11-05-2012, 08:36 AM
anymore questions out there?

smalldickbound
12-26-2012, 09:35 AM
Been a while since I bumped this so I thought I'd see if anyone wants to ask me questions or perhaps request a dare of me.

Wedgielover677
12-26-2012, 10:02 AM
couldnt see so asking

do you like to be wedgie
like to wedgie someels
like men or gils more
fav dare that you had to do
worse dare
what daree have you done the most

smalldickbound
12-26-2012, 10:39 AM
couldnt see so asking

do you like to be wedgie
like to wedgie someels
like men or gils more
fav dare that you had to do
worse dare
what daree have you done the most

Not found of being wedgied, so no I don't like them

if someone wanted and liked wedgies, I'd give them one

Like girls

favorite dare... hmm... I think one of my favorites was to drive home from work nude. I couldn't start it from work (to many cameras and security guards) but I drove around the corner and pulled over. it was night time so I stepped out of car, stripped, through all the closes in the back seat and drove home. Most of the drive was uneventful but when I got back in to a more rural area I had to stop at several stop lights. At one light a car pulled up next to me and the passenger was a young girl that did a double take and then pointed at me while laughing which got the attention of the others in the car who all looked and laughed. When the light turned green I drove on and they went a different way.

what daree have you done the most... I've done a lot of driving naked or partially naked depending on where I am at. I've also done a lot of webcam dares, hanging out on sites like Omegle and chaturbate

smalldickbound
07-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Hmmm... what the heck, tim to revive and see what I get :D