PDA

View Full Version : 22 SINGLE girl looking for fun dares.

Allice
11-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Recently single girl looking for dares to complete where i can have fun and live my life.

kinamar
11-02-2012, 08:01 AM
hope it wasnt to bad a break for you. you could go out and flash some random strangers. or if you want to be riskier you could go around wearing a thong and no bra and ask some random people if they would like to see either your boobs or ass. and if they say yes they can lift either your shirt or skirt respectively. and go until at least 3 people say yes. if you want to be extra risky can do it with no bra or underwear. :)

enaz
11-02-2012, 08:01 AM
For this dare you will need to: Wear a short skirt and a revealing top. Put in one of your butt plugs and insert your vibe. Wear a tight pair of panties over everything to hold it in place.

Go to the mall, turn the vibe on high and ask 5 attractive guys each to take a photo of you posing in a funny way. After the picture stay and talk to them for a minute. Maybe explain to them that you need the photo for a scavenger hunt or something.

You can turn off the vibe between conversations if you need to, but it must be on high while talking to each guy.

Bonus: Post the photos to an album here (feel free to remove your face if you want.)

SexyBBW
11-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Sorry to hear about your breakup.
A dare to forget him You have to go out friday night and kiss as many different guys as you can find total up that number and post here how many it was. Thats the number of times you have to cum over the weekend your choice if you cum alone or bring one of the guys home to help you.

mcphisto
11-02-2012, 11:36 AM
A dare to forget him You have to go out friday night and kiss as many different guys as you can find total up that number and post here how many it was. Thats the number of times you have to cum over the weekend your choice if you cum alone or bring one of the guys home to help you.

I think we should make dares based on how many guys she kisses.. e.g. 1-5 guys would call for a very risky dare. The more guys she kisses the safer it is

raidderz
11-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Can you give me some dares? il give you some too.

human_slave
11-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Very simple, shopping trip wearing butt plug and nipple clamps. Preferably bra shopping so you have to go into changing room to try them on. For some extra fun attach little bells from cat collars to the clamps and make sure they jungle while you're changing. Then you MUST go to the counter and buy what you tried on, don't just rush out the store.

young curious boy
11-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Recently single girl looking for dares to complete where i can have fun and live my life.

heyy madame i'm loking for a mistress

hats
11-02-2012, 12:39 PM
post in this thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=85286

Shadowice
11-02-2012, 01:29 PM
should add onto that kissing dare she needs to wear her prostitute dress no panties, and the guys that are good kissers and she finds attractive she needs to tell them shes not wearing any panties.

Allice
11-06-2012, 01:11 PM
hope it wasnt to bad a break for you. you could go out and flash some random strangers. or if you want to be riskier you could go around wearing a thong and no bra and ask some random people if they would like to see either your boobs or ass. and if they say yes they can lift either your shirt or skirt respectively. and go until at least 3 people say yes. if you want to be extra risky can do it with no bra or underwear. :)

I did this at the park and the first 3 guys siad yes to boobs whichis pretty typical so i flashed them my boobs.

Allice
11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
For this dare you will need to: Wear a short skirt and a revealing top. Put in one of your butt plugs and insert your vibe. Wear a tight pair of panties over everything to hold it in place.

Go to the mall, turn the vibe on high and ask 5 attractive guys each to take a photo of you posing in a funny way. After the picture stay and talk to them for a minute. Maybe explain to them that you need the photo for a scavenger hunt or something.

You can turn off the vibe between conversations if you need to, but it must be on high while talking to each guy.

Bonus: Post the photos to an album here (feel free to remove your face if you want.)

This dare was fun i never noticed how cute some guys are till you have a vibe on full in your pussy and a plug in your arse. It was hard not to cum infront of them.

Allice
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM

This was soo fun i wore the black dress i have in my photo album and kissed 26 guys in 4 different bars.
I kept the last one as he was super cute and well built like a rugby player.
Over that weekend i managed to cum the 26 times and more i should imagin.

Allice
11-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Very simple, shopping trip wearing butt plug and nipple clamps. Preferably bra shopping so you have to go into changing room to try them on. For some extra fun attach little bells from cat collars to the clamps and make sure they jungle while you're changing. Then you MUST go to the counter and buy what you tried on, don't just rush out the store.

Ok i wore a loose fitting top no bra the clamps with bells and the butt plug. I tried on 3 bras and bought 1 of them as i was everytime i moved the bells made a noise.

story_freak
11-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Hi,
I hope this dare is not to extreme.

Go to a mall! You have to wear a short skirt and a button up blouse! No underwear at all! When you see a sign with „%“ on it, you have to bent over in the waist and tie your shoes! When you see a sign with 50% or more on it, you have to open one button of the blouse! If there are many signes with 50% or more on it, you may get a problem, because you are not allowed to button up again. But there is one way, you „win“ one button back! Someone has to touch your boobs! And I mean not by accident! He/She should get a good hand full! Then you are allowed to close one button again. You have to stay for 1 hour in the mall!

Hope you enjoy this one.

regards
freak

Arbo
11-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Find some kind of trail or path along which to walk. Maybe a park or something with a garbage can, that people rarely visit.

Collect a variety of 10 small objects and place them a good distance away from (but also in view of) the trash can (or something similar). Keep these objects apart from one another as well (so that your receptacle is in the center).

Wear short shorts, a normal sized top. Walk up to each object and try to pick them up using only your butt. You may not touch them with your hands, though you may position your butt using your hands as necessary. Then you must walk over to the receptacle and drop the object there, also without using your hands. Your shorts must be down to your knees during the walk toward the receptacle. Repeat until done.

2 of these ten objects should be things that you sit on and hold inside your anus as you walk. For example you can use travel shampoo containers (preferably with the stuff still inside to weigh it down).

Don't pick sharp objects! Good luck!

human_slave
11-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Ok i wore a loose fitting top no bra the clamps with bells and the butt plug. I tried on 3 bras and bought 1 of them as i was everytime i moved the bells made a noise.

The bells were supposed to make noise everytime you moved, you're not making an excuse are you? :mad:

Bandana
11-06-2012, 03:21 PM
First, make some fake cum like this:

2 coffe cups of water
4 table spoons of flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 egg white
(+maybe cornstarch)

Put the water in a pan, add flour + salt + egg, mix till
liquid heats up a bit, maybe add corn starch to thicken it,
then you have fake cum.

Then dress up in dress and heels, no panties.
Next, pour the cum in a big glass and go sit somewhere on a
public bench with plug in ass and vibe in pussy (on). Use a
dildo to dip in the fake cum and feed yourself with, hold
the glass with your other hand.
After a while you will get the right technique; gag and lick
on it and spill some on your lips and boobs too.

When you have swallowed half of the fake liquid, you may drink
the rest from the glass. Lick the glass and dildo clean. Done!

SexyBBW
11-07-2012, 05:15 AM
I did this this morning and ill write in a blog how it went.
Get either an old pair of jeans or leggings and cut the crotch open. Wear them with a long top so you wouldnt be seen while walking around and no panties. Take a didlo with you with a suction cup and find a bench or seat somewhere plubic maybe a bus stop or a park i used a bus stop.
Stick the dildo to the seat and lower youself on to it either your pussy or arse its up to you.
Now ride till you have cum twice.
After you have cum stand up straighten your top then pick up the dildo put it in your bag and walk away.
If you want to add a time limit use a bus stop and cum before the bus arrives.

sandy
11-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Do your prostitute dare, but go all the way with it this time.

Allice
11-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Do your prostitute dare, but go all the way with it this time.

Read my blog to see how i got on.

andom4444
11-08-2012, 03:06 AM
Are you looking for dares to do alone? Kinky? Things you want to try?

A few getting increasingly harder...

Go in a sauna at your local pool or gym nude
Skinny dip in a public pool
shower nude in mixed showers
cycle nude for 20 minutes on roads (can be at night)
take part in a wet t shirt competition
Go to a fetish club
go to a glory hole
Go to a swingers club

Some are rather extreme ;)

Allice
11-08-2012, 09:23 AM

Go in a sauna at your local pool or gym nude will do
Skinny dip in a public pool will do
shower nude in mixed showers will do
cycle nude for 20 minutes on roads (can be at night)will do
take part in a wet t shirt competition done before
Go to a fetish club if i knew where there was one
go to a glory holeif i knew where there was one
Go to a swingers club if i knew where there was one

Some are rather extreme

andom4444
11-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Do tell us about the wet-t-shirt competition.

if you want to know where there are clubs, if you are serious, I will tell you who to contact! (Member of a few UK fetish clubs)

NakedJohn
11-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Want to feel alive? Masturbate till horny as hell. Then do this:

Go to nearest park. Strip naked. Stand for one minute. Get dressed again.

silvia84
11-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Hello Alice,
why don't you tell us some details about you? Nothing revealing, just something like:
- do you live alone?
- describe your neighborhood
- what is your daily routine?

stubenkueken1984
11-09-2012, 06:45 AM
What about the dare i send to you last friday in a PM? :p

NakedJohn
11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Go to nearest park. Strip naked. Stand for one minute. Get dressed again.

Don't think its easy. Post your experience here.

andom4444
11-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Going to try them?

Metsfan
11-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Does anyone have any good dares? Specifically ones that involve wedgies and kicks, knees, squeezing, etc in the nuts???

Thanks

__________________________________________________ _________________

LIMITS: Nudity, Sexual, Illegal

;);););)

Allice
11-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Do tell us about the wet-t-shirt competition.

if you want to know where there are clubs, if you are serious, I will tell you who to contact! (Member of a few UK fetish clubs)

I was on the beach one summer and there was one taking place it was a different part of the country to where i lived and i was alone so i thought why not slipped my bra off and joined in. I didnt win but came 2nd.

Allice
11-12-2012, 08:38 AM
- do you live alone? yes i do
- describe your neighborhood quiet rural village with lots of farmland.
- what is your daily routine? get up shower go to work.

Dare-O-Rama
11-12-2012, 11:15 AM
You should get up tomorrow, and take your regular shower. Before getting dressed, insert a buttplug/dildo in your ass. Put on a skirt (you pick the length) and no panties. Any top will do. Then drive to work.

After you have been at work for an hour, go to the restroom. Masturbate to climax, then remove the buttplug. Leave it in the stall, and return to your desk.

andom4444
11-12-2012, 03:17 PM
I revised some of the dares and added a lot more ;)

Streak around your garden
Streak down the road at night
Drive nude in the day
Flash 5 people
Get caught masturbating
Go in a sauna at your local pool or gym nude
Skinny dip in a public pool
Shower nude in mixed showers
Ask 5 guys and 5 girls to sign your bare boobs and bum
Cycle nude for 20 minutes on roads (can be at night)
Take part in a wet t shirt competition
Tale part in an amateur pole dancing competition
Go to a fetish club (Plenty of sites online to give you your local places - PM me for details if you get lost)
go to a glory hole (Plenty of sites online to give you your local places - PM me for details if you get lost)
Go to a swingers club (Plenty of sites online to give you your local places - PM me for details if you get lost)