PDA

View Full Version : A Boring night ahead, unless...

Canyon
11-01-2012, 11:20 PM
As the title suggests I have a boring night ahead, I have to attend a function with my partner, however its the sort of function where I will be basically ignored by most there and will have little to do.

I am willing to take dares to do during the function. Limits are in my signature but as long as it's discreet I'll consider most things.

Lets try to make the night interesting ;)

evie.sub
11-02-2012, 12:25 AM
No underwear. When sitting at table with tablecloth whip dick out under table and keep edging as long as you sit. Everytime you pee, while peeing edge. When standing/walking keep a hard dick and when possible rub it against wife while she talks to someone

Canyon
11-02-2012, 09:00 PM
No underwear. When sitting at table with tablecloth whip dick out under table and keep edging as long as you sit. Everytime you pee, while peeing edge. When standing/walking keep a hard dick and when possible rub it against wife while she talks to someone

Thanks for the dares evie... certainly made the night a LOT more interesting... trying to be discreet while edging under the table was one of the hardest and most exciting thing I've ever done, especially when I almost went to far and my cock dribbled a bit of cum... was harder to rub my erection against my partner as she was always off chatting to people and I couldn't always stay that close

then next few Friday nights are going to be similar... so if anyone wants to keep challenging me, feel free

anonanon42
11-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Sure, I'll give a try. But first, answer me this, why can't you do anal if you like it? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Canyon
11-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Sure, I'll give a try. But first, answer me this, why can't you do anal if you like it? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Ok since you asked I've sent you a private message with the reason... I don't think the whole world needs to know :cool:

Canyon
11-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Well folks it's Friday night again and that means another work function with my partner... seems like the end if the year is full of them..

Open for dares within my signature... fairly daring but given the situation discreetness is a good idea...

I know i am not some 18 yo sweetie but lets try it anyway

NakedJohn
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Go to nearest park. Strip naked. Stand for one minute. Get dressed again.

Canyon
11-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Go to nearest park. Strip naked. Stand for one minute. Get dressed again.

mmm next time i get a chance ;)