PDA

View Full Version : Clean up boy outfit

loserwillie
11-01-2012, 10:23 AM
I just had a party last night and am now home alone and have to tidy up. I was hoping people could decide what i have to wear while cleaning up or maybe some other dares for cleaning up as well

loserwillie
11-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Please help me out, i will pm you a report if you like

Blue Griffin
11-01-2012, 01:44 PM
What do have to wear?

loserwillie
11-01-2012, 01:48 PM
bra, panties, and all my other clothes, i could borrow some of my sisters stuff as well i guess

egaskrad
11-01-2012, 06:56 PM
what size is your sis? I don't think borrowing her stuff is a good idea. you may ruin the clothes. you should have bought your own.

for the cleaning outfit... hmmm... I dare you get a few tapes and tape your pp between your legs, then do the cleaning naked.

loserwillie
11-01-2012, 10:14 PM
shes pretty small, i'm currently locked in a chastity device at the moment though so theres not much i can do with my cock :-(

egaskrad
11-01-2012, 11:08 PM
shes pretty small, i'm currently locked in a chastity device at the moment though so theres not much i can do with my cock :-(

oh don't use her clothes.

if you really have to, bring her clothes to a woman store and ask the sales to give you something similar...

but in your size. :D

and no, this is not a dare. it is a suggestion.

but hey, since you have the weekend all by yourselves, why not go to a remote mall for your shopping need?

now for the dare. use duct tape around your thighs above your knee so that you can take only small steps like the ladies in pencil skirt.

hmmm... I am such a genius. :D

loserwillie
11-01-2012, 11:14 PM
oh don't use her clothes.

if you really have to, bring her clothes to a woman store and ask the sales to give you something similar...

but in your size. :D

and no, this is not a dare. it is a suggestion.

but hey, since you have the weekend all by yourselves, why not go to a remote mall for your shopping need?

now for the dare. use duct tape around your thighs above your knee so that you can take only small steps like the ladies in pencil skirt.

hmmm... I am such a genius. :D

thanks for the dare and the advice! please keep them coming