PDA

View Full Version : a day in the life of a slave

fulltimeslave
11-01-2012, 10:09 AM
hello there getdare slave01 here again :)

been given an assignment :
i am truly happy with my mistress she is all wise and beautiful
the aim of this is to train me up untill i am ready to be shipped off to my mistresses house to serve her forever and his is something i truly want.
we fit togeather like a jigsaw she tells me what to do how to feel and i do exactly what i am asked otherwise suffer the consiquences .
punishments will be dealt to make my brain say stop ! u will get punishment for being a naughty boy ! these punishments will be posted by pictures or words on getdare so please follow .
mistress tammy is my owner and she is one amazing goddess who is putting time into me soo by that right i must d the same , i love her loads and we are in touch 24/7 with blackberry messenger .
things in m life made me feel like i had no hope and no happyness , then i was found by her and shes the best thing thats happend !
mistress has given me hope were there was none she is going to make me the best i can be and take real good care of me and wouldnt let anything hurt me or anything come between us and that makes me even happier :D i love you mistress tammy and i thank you soo much .step by step my confidence will build with her care step by step my skills in listerning and obaying will grow as i have given her full controll over every aspect of my life from email to any messenger to any online sites all passwords and usernames have been passed forward in confidence as we trust eatchother 100% she will controll everything i do no secrets will be kept and pictures and videos will be taking to prove tasks are done . i am edging constantly wile i write this with no cumming aloud i must constantly be shaves and groomed and look after myself , i must not do anything without first consulting it with my mistress to ensure my safety and to ensure my mistress knows exactly were i am what i am doing .
my mistress has also told me to mention that if anyone in the UK and close to farmbrough down the south of england we are looking for condidates in tht area who would love to play with me she has said inbox me and she will reply and go further from there .... but only if my owner allows it .

things my owner controlls:
my toilet times
my clothes i wear (and buy)
weather to wear underwear
bath and wash times
my cum releasing if at all
my food intake
my hobbies (gym) weather im allowd or not
when and how to sleep
who i talk to on sites
all my emails are read and determined weather they should be deleited or replied
who i am allowed to meet (girls)
basicly every aspect in my life my owner is in controll off :)

thankyou once again for reading inbox me if u have any questions punishments or any tasks you would like to give me my owner will reply :)

i love mistress tammy <3
17:08

slave01

Kal
12-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Might not be my place, but to control every aspect of your life must be exhausting.

I wish you both the best of luck and hope that through your masters guidance you can be more confidant in making some of your own decisions or in exercising your own self-control.