PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Exercise to earn your orgasm

Shadowice
10-31-2012, 06:43 PM
To earn your orgasm you will post the exercise you wish to do you can also say easy medium or hard if you like and maybe they will go easy on you. The next person to post will tell you how many times you should do this exercise, or how long to do it then post their exercise. After completing your exercise you should give yourself a nice orgasm reward.

I will start give me some sit ups medium please

hetiticth
10-31-2012, 07:02 PM
100 sit-ups over 2 hours. if you cant complete in time, add another 50 and two more hours, and keep doing so until you finish.

you choose exercise-- hard

tjpublic
10-31-2012, 08:16 PM
You must run a total of 10 miles. No time frame, but until you have ran a total of 10 miles you shall not.

hetiticth
11-01-2012, 05:34 AM
I would love to suck your dick but you have to do 30 pushups as soon as possible. Please dare me too in pm

BedMax
11-01-2012, 01:02 PM
hetiticth, you can earn your orgasm only by doing 30 leg raises in one row (45 degrees up, dont touch the floor at bottom position).

for me please something strenghthening, medium difficulty

Kyle Robert Kerr
11-04-2012, 01:57 PM
For you it will be 25 push-ups on each hand that's right only one hand no time frame but can't cum untill done

mine medium and if you can a full circuit workout

Daruth
11-04-2012, 02:01 PM
You have to go through a 8 station circuit working on abs ( look up ab exercises) and you have to go through every station 3 times spending 2 minutes on each station.

peaceful_storm
11-17-2012, 11:24 AM
you didnt say your excersise so 100 sit ups for you

for me: sit ups, press ups and rowing machine (all hard difficulty :cool:)

I Be Drk
11-18-2012, 11:48 AM
You must do 10 sets of 100 Situps, pressups, and then 100 on the rowing machine. You must do 1 set of each before moving on to the next set.

I'll take medium difficulty.

humiliatedboyslave
03-07-2013, 04:34 AM
10 miles of jogging. Don't have to do it all at once, but no orgasm until you jog the 10 miles.

For me, lack I lack motivation. I belong to a gym, have some exercise equipment at home. Also run some days.
So give me a dare for my next orgasm, or if you want, be really creative and help work something out for the rest of the month with daily orgasms only allowed if i meet the required exercise.

Simi
04-17-2013, 05:26 PM
I will work something out with you if you pm me.

Please give me something very hard with my dumbbells. I also have a adjustable sit up bench (can decline, flat and various inclines)

Also i have an humiliating excercises thread which i would love if everyone here would weigh in on

humiliatedboyslave
08-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Simi,
You never got back to me. But if you do, I'll gladly give you a exercise dare in return.

To keep this thread going, for me running since it's still summer.

collegekid1204
08-22-2013, 11:15 PM
Simi,
You never got back to me. But if you do, I'll gladly give you a exercise dare in return.

To keep this thread going, for me running since it's still summer.

At the hottest point in the day tomorrow, wear 2 t-shirts, a sweater, and a winter jacket. Wear 2 pairs of shorts and sweatpants. 3 layers of socks. Go for a run outside, run 3 miles. Enjoy.

Oh and you guys can give me a medium-level difficulty. I guess nobody likes exercising for their orgasms lol

criso
08-23-2013, 12:02 AM
At the hottest point in the day tomorrow, wear 2 t-shirts, a sweater, and a winter jacket. Wear 2 pairs of shorts and sweatpants. 3 layers of socks. Go for a run outside, run 3 miles. Enjoy.

Oh and you guys can give me a medium-level difficulty. I guess nobody likes exercising for their orgasms lol

I guess nobody wants to die of heat exhaustion.

A more realistic workout for you:

1. Swimmers exercise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6_eHje9Kxs

First set 15 reps
30 second break
Second set 12 reps
30 second break
Third set 10 reps

2. Squats

3 sets, 12 reps, 2 minute breaks between sets

3. Crunches

Do as many as you can until your muscles fail, one set only