PDA

View Full Version : Punish me For Peeing my pants.

mikexd2010
10-30-2012, 12:19 PM
3days u cant change any clothing at all. every hour you must do 25 jumping jacks and drink 1 cup of water. You may only wet yourself once every other hour. if you wet on any other time you have to ask for a punishment from someone on GD

okay so I am doing a dare for Yui (above),as it says everytimme i pee during wrong time i need to get a punishment....well he ended up deciding that i make this thread since i peed my self 3 times already on wrong time and its only been 5 hrs.....So,Hit me with ur best :3 just no nude since i cant change for 3 days...
also if u think i deserve it add more time if you would like..

also likes and limits are....

likes and limits

Diapers,Age play,Bowel control,Bladder control,Babification,Dice dares,Cum eating,Messy,gross like worms and mud,hypno-files, humiliation,wetting,mild bondage with tape,Adult Baby.
Dislikes
Anal,Laxatives/enema,Very messy,Socks,full public,Puppy Play,pee self in public,poop pants in public,chew poop,drink small amounts of pee,pee as lube,poop as lube,CBT,pink clothes(only if master desires),sticky .
No Go's
Jail,Illegal,Blackmail,swallowing poop,swallowing lots of pee,permanent,wedgies,extreme pain,family, bestiality,friends,blood.

mikexd2010
10-30-2012, 04:18 PM
no one? (16 characters)

Diaperteen03
12-17-2020, 11:08 AM
Pee your pants in public(like street restaurant or store etc) and then go into a store(unless your already at one) and buy diapers and while checkout pee yourself when you do this be in some kind if light colored pants

Some hulmition desperation sometimes public
Dislike
In front of people like family not risking be ing caught
Don't ask
No sexual stuff at least not yet
17m

Waillant
12-17-2020, 12:35 PM
Pee your pants in public(like street restaurant or store etc) and then go into a store(unless your already at one) and buy diapers and while checkout pee yourself when you do this be in some kind if light colored pants

Some hulmition desperation sometimes public
Dislike
In front of people like family not risking be ing caught
Don't ask
No sexual stuff at least not yet
17m
LOL! :D:D:D I want to see it!