PDA

View Full Version : Halloween dares at work ?

Silly bitch
10-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Tomorrow my work is having a holoween party in the day (I work in a cafe/bakery) I'm not sure what to wear just yet but anyway as anybody got any good dares please ?

Silly bitch
10-30-2012, 12:26 AM
Sorry wrong place can someone move it to Tord plz

krone6
10-30-2012, 12:29 AM
I'll keep it simple :)

Edge once before you put your custom on and then keep a vibrator in just your pussy with no panties the entire party. You may only cum once you're in your car to leave. If you do not cum right then in your car, you must wait until tomorrow when you wake up to cum.

If you cum at anytime after that edge you will not be able to cum when you're in your car, and must wait until morning anyhow. Between that time you will also edge yourself before you go to sleep.

Blue Griffin
10-30-2012, 09:37 AM
Go as a pregnant women. Stuff you bra with cinnamon roll and figure out what to use for your belly.

orlando007007
10-30-2012, 09:57 AM
i dare you to go as the slutties thing you cos passably get away with.

Xavier
10-30-2012, 10:31 AM
Go as an erotic cake.

Buy a cardboard moving or shipping box (perfect would be two "flat" boxes from fedex - in the 17" x 17" x 7" size) and a XXL white t-shirt to fit over them. Tape the boxes together as a makeshift square dress that you can squeeze into, the cake foundation. Maybe staple some shoulder straps to it to keep it on. Stretch the t-shirt over them - might need white paper if it doesn't reach the bottom, or cut the second box shorter to match.

Then, decorate both sides like a naked woman drawn with cake frosting - your silhouette (trace it), 3D boobs/buttocks where yours are using those gel bra inserts or something as a base with paint on top, belly button, pubic hair, etc... put some flour on your face.

Wear nothing underneath (that's the daring part), just white stockings and long white gloves if you have them. No one will know because the costume/tshirt will cover you, but you'll feel very exposed since there's just a big box around you.

There is only one problem. There will be no real way to sit down. Hmm... might need to modify the design slightly to allow the two boxes to be separate/hinged and wear shorts. Or get a bigger, more square box that doesn't restrict movement so much. Give it some thought I'm sure it can be done.

Bonus points for any actual cake frosting used on the costume or under it.

Itchynugat
10-30-2012, 05:07 PM
If the living cake is a no go, why not just be a clown? Also you can put out a few pies (expired or otherwise) next to a small sign that says "Pie the Clown!" Tell customers who ask that there is a clown somewhere in the shop that they can throw a pie at to win a prize. Have a cutout of a clown's face hidden somewhere in the shop that you can point out, after they mistaken pie the clown in front of them, and you react with shock and indignation.

evie.sub
10-30-2012, 06:51 PM
go as backingflower. rub yourself fully with butter and than cover yourself with the backingflower. if you dare hold with one hand with fingers spread a tit while you cover your tit area and do the same with the other so you and print of no flower were you hold your tits.
have fun

Blue Griffin
11-01-2012, 07:30 AM
So did you do anything?

wedgiegary
11-04-2012, 02:53 AM
I agree with the human cake guy

Silly bitch
12-01-2012, 10:38 AM
i forgot to ever let you no what i decide to do i went as a clown and did throw the pie at the hidden clown it was a laugh thank you all who posted