PDA

View Full Version : 23/f 5 dares for the coming week

egaskrad
10-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Each of you may give me 1 dare which I will do during classes in the coming week. They can be one of the follow:

- last a full day, but no one should aware about it, say taping a vibrating egg on my clit, no panties, the combination of the above, etc.

- last for a lecture (an hour), but there is a good chance that people may find out, say, biting into a gag under the neckerchief, no panties with short skirt, etc.

- last only a few seconds, say kiss a random guy in the class, take off stockings during class, etc.

Put down restriction for the dares or I may find out workaround.;)

If I failed the dare, I will masturbate using the imagination of a someone you PM me. It can be you or your friends, guy or girls.

I only take the first 5 dares, as a start.:D

krone6
10-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Here goes :)

You will tape a vibrator in your pussy and on your clit all day and you must never orgasm! If you orgasm, you will slap your clit 5 times for every orgasm when you're in your bed that night.

If you need to take the vibrators out for any reason then you will edge 5 times with 20 slaps for every hour left in the day. (Round down - 11:14PM = 11PM).

Bonus: Everytime you go to the restroom you'll add an additional 5 slaps to your clit.

Of course, no panties like you said. Keep those juices flowing :).

Xavier
10-29-2012, 11:33 PM
First: Stunning photo. Now I want to see whatever it is you're modelling for.

Dare:
One lecture. Wear your tightest fitting t-shirt, a skirt, and no panties and before class starts, apply icyhot to your nipples. You must sit right next to someone (ideally on both sides) During class - for the entire duration of class instead of taking notes, write a very dirty story in the first person on a notepad. Should be at least a couple of pages. Post photos of the entire story here when you finish.

tarsapo13
10-29-2012, 11:38 PM
One lecture: take two pieces of rope or two long shoelaces and tie one around each breast tightly so they are perking out. do not wear a bra to class and wear a normal fitting shirt.

dra6on451
10-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Write "Dirty" and "Slut' over your tits. Wear a tight shirt without a bra and flash 5 people. Masturbate at home thinking of the looks on everyones faces that saw you. Take a photo and send it to me with a report on the experience.

Bonus: Wear a skirt and have "Ass Whore" writen over your ass. Don't wear panties and flash 5 additional people.

Dom Male
10-29-2012, 11:53 PM
While you have the vib egg (turned on of course) taped to your clit you must find the ugliest guy in school and persuade him to swap underwear with you. You must do what ever it takes to convince him. Remember if you have any leakage during negotiations, he will know if you succeed. Happy Gaming ;)

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 12:57 AM
Monday: 2 vibra w/o panties. that is not hard. I will make sure that I am not going to drink anything. ;)

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 01:07 AM
Tuesday: tight tee shirt, skirt, no panties. icyhot on nipple, well, that is new to me. I am already looking forward to it. there is some shopping to do in the weekend.

sitting next to someone, that is fine. story writing... we shall see. I may not have the time for it.

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 01:09 AM
Wednesday: a normal fitting shirt, no bra and shoelaces. urg. I feel warm already. ok.

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 01:13 AM
Thursday is from private PM.

Write "Dirty" and "Slut' over your tits. Wear a tight shirt without a bra and flash 5 people. Masturbate at home thinking of the looks on everyones faces that saw you. Take a photo and send it to me with a report on the experience.

Bonus: Wear a skirt and have "Ass Whore" writen over your ass. Don't wear panties and flash 5 additional people.

Friday: this is hard. this is too hard. no way. I can't do that. PM me and call that a win, or give me something else.

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 01:18 AM
While you have the vib egg (turned on of course) taped to your clit you must find the ugliest guy in school and persuade him to swap underwear with you. You must do what ever it takes to convince him. Remember if you have any leakage during negotiations, he will know if you succeed. Happy Gaming ;)

I am going to mark the word "ugly" on my "no" profile from now on. it is good that it is the sixth dare... weee...

Dom Male
10-30-2012, 01:25 AM
Congrats on the lucky escape... maybe next time ;)

Happy gaming

krone6
10-30-2012, 01:29 AM
Monday: 2 vibra w/o panties. that is not hard. I will make sure that I am not going to drink anything. ;)

I should really increase my punishments. So many kinky girls on here!

Since you think mine is soooooooooooooooooo easy how about you increase those slaps later to 30? ;) Up for that challenge? :p

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 01:44 AM
Congrats on the lucky escape... maybe next time ;)

Happy gaming

oh, my nerve is shaking.:p

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 01:46 AM
I should really increase my punishments. So many kinky girls on here!

Since you think mine is soooooooooooooooooo easy how about you increase those slaps later to 30? ;) Up for that challenge? :p

no, a dare is a dare.

it is good to start with something I am comfortable.

krone6
10-30-2012, 02:34 AM
no, a dare is a dare.

it is good to start with something I am comfortable.

Alright, as long as we're still having fun :).

Can't wait to hear how your day went though.

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 07:34 AM
Alright, as long as we're still having fun :).

Can't wait to hear how your day went though.

how about this. tell me what you want me to wear exactly on that day, as a favor that you gave me the first dare?

nothing too exposing or too sluttish, and no jeans please. I don't want a bleeding bottom. if I don't have the kind of clothes you mention then I am going to fit myself something I like. :)

p.s. please give me something warm to wear.

timbitner
10-30-2012, 07:51 AM
Ok, I know the limit is reached but I thought I would put this one up anyway.

Wear a loose fitting skirt and no underwear and sit next to a guy with a cellphone. Ask him if you can borrow it real quick and when you get it just kinda lift up your skirt and take a picture of whats underneath and hand it back and say "thanks"

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 08:00 AM
Ok, I know the limit is reached but I thought I would put this one up anyway.

Wear a loose fitting skirt and no underwear and sit next to a guy with a cellphone. Ask him if you can borrow it real quick and when you get it just kinda lift up your skirt and take a picture of whats underneath and hand it back and say "thanks"

:cool: limit is reached. I am too happy about it. this place is wilder than I thought.

but I am sure I can use this trick on one of my gfs. :rolleyes:

tarsapo13
10-30-2012, 08:01 AM
can't wait to hear your reports!

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 08:16 AM
can't wait to hear your reports!

speaking of which, I think shoelaces may not do the trick. the only shoelaces I have are from the sport wears. mayhaps i will go and buy some soft and thin ropes.

I think I know where to go already.

Xavier
10-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Tuesday: tight tee shirt, skirt, no panties. icyhot on nipple, well, that is new to me. I am already looking forward to it. there is some shopping to do in the weekend.

sitting next to someone, that is fine. story writing... we shall see. I may not have the time for it.

The story writing is sort of the main course. You better make time, young lady. ;)

You do owe me some additional challenge, though, if the story is off the table. If so, the penalty will be that you also must finger yourself to edge just before class and wipe the juices on your neck as perfume to advertise your condition, then write "I'm such a horny slut" in normal size letters on top of each page of notes you take before adding notes.

Deal?

tarsapo13
10-30-2012, 08:30 AM
speaking of which, I think shoelaces may not do the trick. the only shoelaces I have are from the sport wears. mayhaps i will go and buy some soft and thin ropes.

I think I know where to go already.

good. Hope you find suitable ones.

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 09:21 AM
The story writing is sort of the main course. You better make time, young lady. ;)

You do owe me some additional challenge, though, if the story is off the table. If so, the penalty will be that you also must finger yourself to edge just before class and wipe the juices on your neck as perfume to advertise your condition, then write "I'm such a horny slut" in normal size letters on top of each page of notes you take before adding notes.

Deal?

you're meanie.:D

I think juice wiping is ok. but my gfs will have a good chance finding out the writing. they love bitching around during and after lectures. I better think up some explanation.

deal.

Xavier
10-30-2012, 09:28 AM
you're meanie.:D

I think juice wiping is ok. but my gfs will have a good chance finding out the writing. they love bitching around during and after lectures. I better think up some explanation.

deal.

Atta' girl. Look forward to hearing how it goes. And of course, I'd like to see the notes you take too, to verify you didn't cheat. :p send by pm if possible.

egaskrad
10-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Atta' girl. Look forward to hearing how it goes. And of course, I'd like to see the notes you take too, to verify you didn't cheat. :p send by pm if possible.

we shall see... :)

Xavier
11-01-2012, 12:07 PM
How are the dares going?

egaskrad
11-01-2012, 04:28 PM
How are the dares going?

waiting for the coming Monday. Currently my shopping list on the weekend has icyhot and light rope :)

Pie22
11-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Ok, since you like talking dirty, here's another writing one. For each class you have for a day, you must write down the teachers first name and 10 students in the class. You must say how you would be dirty with them (fuck them, tie them up and beat them, suck there cock/pussy, etc.) You can be selective with the students, yet you must ALWAYS say something about the teacher. You don't need to say you would want to touch them. If it's someone you hate you could tie the bitch up and piss on her face for example. The more detailed the better. Please PM the final list to me, or post it here if you're willing :)

egaskrad
11-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Ok, since you like talking dirty, here's another writing one. For each class you have for a day, you must write down the teachers first name and 10 students in the class. You must say how you would be dirty with them (fuck them, tie them up and beat them, suck there cock/pussy, etc.) You can be selective with the students, yet you must ALWAYS say something about the teacher. You don't need to say you would want to touch them. If it's someone you hate you could tie the bitch up and piss on her face for example. The more detailed the better. Please PM the final list to me, or post it here if you're willing :)

sorry, ugly is on my off list. :D

you know how old our professors are? if I really have to do anything to them, it would be to wear my highest nail heels and shove it in their axx when they are not looking for their :eek: look.

I am evil. :D

oh, I have to catch my breath... ewww.

evie.sub
11-01-2012, 08:33 PM
let me know in pm when you gonna start a new round please i have some fun ideas lol

egaskrad
11-01-2012, 09:12 PM
let me know in pm when you gonna start a new round please i have some fun ideas lol

sure. :cool:

but classes will be over. I will see if i want to do it during final exam. :p

TheHotBoyWonder
11-03-2012, 05:47 AM
Your dare is to complete NCIS training as set by me
Hum for one day you must dress as abi from NCIS
You must also where a skirt, or dress

You must also complete these 4 tasks
N- is for naughty, you must leave in every lesson an email address plus a unique chat up line.Bonus if someone actual contacts it
C- is for clothing you must by the end of the day swap your underwear with someone else's, bonus if its a boy
I- is for indecent, you must while in class every time the teacher speaks turn your egg on and off when they stop. When off your legs must be open by at least 30cm
S- is for slushy, you must buy at least 2 during they day for what is abi without caf-pow, bonus if you can accidently spill it over someone else or yourself

If you complete all these by the end of the day you are now an NCIS agent and must arrest a friend on the way home. Bonus if you have handcuffs.

I know this is outside the time frame but wanted to throw it in anyway so maybe be first in next time:D

Kawaru
11-03-2012, 06:04 AM
TheHotBoyWonder really nice dare :)

C- is for clothing you must by the end of the day swap your underwear with someone else's, bonus if its a boy

this could be hard, so I give another option if you cant do that (If its okay TheHotBoyWonder) to swap you underwear at every break you have. Bonus: Leave one in the bathroom

egaskrad
11-03-2012, 07:03 AM
it is off. it is off and it is off... :P

not to mention that they are not within the game rules... :D

but I have to say that I really like the part about 30cm.

egaskrad
11-04-2012, 05:56 PM
2012-11-05 Monday: Dare #1

You will tape a vibrator in your pussy and on your clit all day and you must never orgasm! If you orgasm, you will slap your clit 5 times for every orgasm when you're in your bed that night.

If you need to take the vibrators out for any reason then you will edge 5 times with 20 slaps for every hour left in the day. (Round down - 11:14PM = 11PM).

Bonus: Everytime you go to the restroom you'll add an additional 5 slaps to your clit.

Of course, no panties like you said. Keep those juices flowing.

So Monday started out quite normal.

This is the so call “studying week” which most courses put their “makeup class” in this week. My alarm went off at 6:30am as usual. I took a quick shower. Did my general stuff like creaming and make up. I warmed myself some milk, vegi and news on the TV.

My mobile reminder kicked off at 8am reminded me about the dare. I really wasn’t in the mood but I kept my word. I emptied myself, opened my toy box and got myself 2 vibras. The one for my clit was about the size of my index finger and fitted well in my front. I placed the heavier end right there on the spot and sealed it up using a 3”x3” medi tape which a small hole was drilled in case I need to release. The vibra for my inside was two fingers big. I sat on it and let it slided into me slowly. Both wires went under the tape and I left the control boxes at the front below my tummy.

It was cold and windy outside. Cloudy too. A wet ground. So I picked something warmed to wear, sweater and coat. No jeans or I probably won’t be able to walk at all. I fitted myself with a crotchless pantyhose with an above knee skirt. The control boxes was placed in the inner pocket at the side of the skirt, wires hidden carefully under tape. I picked a pair of strapped boots with 2” heels.

I will be heading off to the campus after this. wish me well.

evie.sub
11-04-2012, 06:21 PM
How did it go with the first dare?

Xavier
11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Sounds like it's going on right now. Off to a good start, I'd say.

egaskrad
11-05-2012, 06:18 AM
The apartment I shared with a few girls was only 5 minutes walk from the campus. I reached the back gate of the campus at around 9am and started the vibras on weak before I moved on. A slight trill shivered through the bone in my lower half and it warmed me up a bit. I met up with my gfs, shared some notes, went through the morning and lunch without any further events.

The lecture at 2pm was a bit different. There was a guy who was trying to get close to me. We usually sat together doing small chitchats during the lecture. It wasn’t the first time that he made up funny excuses, pinned my palm on the written pad and tried to stroke it. Usually I would find a reason to slide my hand away but this time I let him had his way while I turned the vibras up. I guessed the morning humming did something to me after all.

Having this guy playing around with my hand and vibras doing magic for the rest of the lecture, I got very wet. I denied his dinner invitation and spent the next hour in Starbuck with the vibras set to high, pretending to read a book. I met my gfs in the campus front gate with a pair of trembling knees and probably a horny face, too. urg. it was quite close.

After dinner, I felt very very horny. I went for the library, found an empty seat distanced from everyone and tried to touch myself. Sadly the medi tape was in the way. By that time, I was so wet that I practically hearing squeezing sound when I moved my hips. I even tried to press my clit against the desk leg and quickly pulled back a few times when I think some dudes looked my way. Needless to say, I was one unhappy puppy when I left the library at around 9pm.

To sum it up for the day. I have zero relieve. It is frustrating as hell. clit is a bit numb with a vibra working on it for 4 hours on medium to high. I am going to take a bubble bath now.

BtO
11-05-2012, 06:27 AM
Thanks for your great report!

I'm looking forward to your next day report.

Dom Male
11-05-2012, 08:34 AM
The apartment I shared with a few girls was only 5 minutes walk from the campus. I reached the back gate of the campus at around 9am and started the vibras on weak before I moved on. A slight trill shivered through the bone in my lower half and it warmed me up a bit. I met up with my gfs, shared some notes, went through the morning and lunch without any further events.

The lecture at 2pm was a bit different. There was a guy who was trying to get close to me. We usually sat together doing small chitchats during the lecture. It wasn’t the first time that he made up funny excuses, pinned my palm on the written pad and tried to stroke it. Usually I would find a reason to slide my hand away but this time I let him had his way while I turned the vibras up. I guessed the morning humming did something to me after all.

Having this guy playing around with my hand and vibras doing magic for the rest of the lecture, I got very wet. I denied his dinner invitation and spent the next hour in Starbuck with the vibras set to high, pretending to read a book. I met my gfs in the campus front gate with a pair of trembling knees and probably a horny face, too. urg. it was quite close.

After dinner, I felt very very horny. I went for the library, found an empty seat distanced from everyone and tried to touch myself. Sadly the medi tape was in the way. By that time, I was so wet that I practically hearing squeezing sound when I moved my hips. I even tried to press my clit against the desk leg and quickly pulled back a few times when I think some dudes looked my way. Needless to say, I was one unhappy puppy when I left the library at around 9pm.

To sum it up for the day. I have zero relieve. It is frustrating as hell. clit is a bit numb with a vibra working on it for 4 hours on medium to high. I am going to take a bubble bath now.

great report. Keep up the good work.

TOM-ALLEN
11-05-2012, 08:47 AM
This is a great thread cant wait for the next report.

Xavier
11-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Sounds like you had quite a day. My dare is going to be easy by comparison. Unless you happen to sit by that guy again while taking those special notes. ;)

I'm excited to hear about it.

egaskrad
11-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Sounds like you had quite a day. My dare is going to be easy by comparison. Unless you happen to sit by that guy again while taking those special notes. ;)

I'm excited to hear about it.

Well, this is probably the last time I am seeing him this year in a lecture.

off my bed at 6:30am this morning. shower, cream, makeup, milk, vegi and TV. Didn’t sleep well last night. I woke up like 5 times in between.

The only lecture today is in the afternoon at 2pm. I will be leaving home at around 11am to meet up with my gfs. meanwhile I have my street gear lay out on the bed. The low cut tee is white with artistic lines in the middle. Skirt is black, high waist, about 2” above knee. matching wool thigh highs, some warm boots, a sweater and a coat, too. it is raining outside.

Since it is the first time I am going to use icyhot, I have prepared an extra bra and a pair of panties in my pack just in case.

2012-11-06 Tuesday: Dare #2

One lecture. Wear your tightest fitting t-shirt, a skirt, and no panties and before class starts, apply icyhot to your nipples. You must sit right next to someone (ideally on both sides) During class - for the entire duration of class instead of taking notes, write a very dirty story in the first person on a notepad. Should be at least a couple of pages. Post photos of the entire story here when you finish.

The story writing is sort of the main course. You better make time, young lady.

dai_mler
11-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi,

I have a dare for you if you're still up for some....

To start - dress code.... must wear tight strechy see through top with sexy black see though bra and short skirt.
Before leaving in the morning, you must put 3 items of your normal pencil case
( Pens, Pencils, rubbers, rulers etc) into your furry love box. then put on some sexy knickers.

You must go about your normal day until 20 mins inside your 1st lecture, at this point - you must give someone the eye to attract their attention then remove your bra ( yes - still in class ), and fix it around your waist as a belt.
during the next 20 mins, you must gently brush your nipples from time to time.
At 40 mins - you must now remove your knickers... and throw them to the boy/girl you gave the eye earlier. ( Should you need any of the 3 items in your pussy during the 1st 40 mins, these must be borrowed from someone).
Once you have removed your knickers, you can now use the items you have there as and when needed... but when not in use they must be put back.

When the class is over, you must leave as you are - still with the 3 items inside - your bra around your waist and no knickers.... At dinner time , you cam now find the person that has your knickers and ask if they will swap them for 2 of the items from your pussy... 1 item must stay inside until you get home... Once home - you can now relive the days events whilst bringing yourself to orgasm with the last item... Enjoy.... or are you chicken?

egaskrad
11-06-2012, 06:17 AM
It was very windy when I left home. The 5 minutes walk result in a half frozen bottom and I was already regretting the idea. I should have worn my jeans. Anyway, I met up with my gfs in the back gate and moved on to food court.

Once we were there, I took off the sweater leaving only the coat on with an open front. It must be quite a view from the look of the by-passers.

For the dare, I excused myself before the 2pm lecture for the restroom, took off my panties and then rub myself a bit until my juice flowed. I wiped two fingers of juice on my neck for the dare.

Last, I applied a thumbful of Icyhot on my nips.

The thing burned. Soon my nips were rock hard and very sensitive to touches. I squeezed a bit and I could almost feel the rubbing with the bra.

I took some time to adjust it one strap tighter so the rubbing ease up a bit before I headed back for the lecture. I knew I had made quite a view with the boobs pushed up like that but I didn’t think I had a choice. I sat down with my gfs and took off my coat.

So the dare was mostly done. Erecting nips and running juice did wonder to draw my attention away from the lecture and not before long I was rubbing my thighs against each other, all the way through the lecture. I thought I even managed to rub my nips by leaning on the writing pad of the seat pretending I was taking a nap, gasping through the teeth. I managed to write down a few lines of “I'm such a horny slut” on my notes and covered it with my palm but that was all I wrote for the class. The pleasure was too much for me.

That was about it. I went to the restroom and fixed myself up after the lecture. A few touches and I had a small one right there.

On my way out, I had noticed a few guys had their eyes following me as if I had something on my face, making me worrying if they’d found out anything. My gfs acted quite normal though.

That’s it.

egaskrad
11-06-2012, 06:21 AM
Hi,

I have a dare for you if you're still up for some....

To start - dress code.... must wear tight strechy see through top with sexy black see though bra and short skirt.
Before leaving in the morning, you must put 3 items of your normal pencil case
( Pens, Pencils, rubbers, rulers etc) into your furry love box. then put on some sexy knickers.

You must go about your normal day until 20 mins inside your 1st lecture, at this point - you must give someone the eye to attract their attention then remove your bra ( yes - still in class ), and fix it around your waist as a belt.
during the next 20 mins, you must gently brush your nipples from time to time.
At 40 mins - you must now remove your knickers... and throw them to the boy/girl you gave the eye earlier. ( Should you need any of the 3 items in your pussy during the 1st 40 mins, these must be borrowed from someone).
Once you have removed your knickers, you can now use the items you have there as and when needed... but when not in use they must be put back.

When the class is over, you must leave as you are - still with the 3 items inside - your bra around your waist and no knickers.... At dinner time , you cam now find the person that has your knickers and ask if they will swap them for 2 of the items from your pussy... 1 item must stay inside until you get home... Once home - you can now relive the days events whilst bringing yourself to orgasm with the last item... Enjoy.... or are you chicken?

buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buckoo...:D

BtO
11-06-2012, 06:31 AM
It was very windy when I ....
Very hot report again!

Thanks
:)

Xavier
11-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Great report. But you covered the notes with your hand. You sneaky minx! Next time I'll have to take away your bra for penalty instead.

I'm glad you found it arousing enough to rub one out in the restroom right after. I hope I get more opportunities to dare you in the future.

Now, wheres the proof photo of those notes? Hmm? ;)

Dom Male
11-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Great report Egas.

Keep up the good work.

egaskrad
11-07-2012, 03:24 AM
2012-11-07 Wednesday: Dare #3

I get more attention than I like after yesterday. I guess someone must have seen something and words spread, or maybe it is just me...

One lecture: take two pieces of rope or two long shoelaces and tie one around each breast tightly so they are perking out. do not wear a bra to class and wear a normal fitting shirt.

for the dare today, I removed my bra in my morning class and tied the base of each breast with a thin rope, leaving enough slack for the circulation. my breast shape changed without the supporting bra. the tying itself warmed me up a bit, but that didn’t last long.

this is an uneventful dare

egaskrad
11-07-2012, 03:40 AM
Great report Egas.

Keep up the good work.

Very hot report again!

Thanks

Great report. But you covered the notes with your hand. You sneaky minx! Next time I'll have to take away your bra for penalty instead.

I'm glad you found it arousing enough to rub one out in the restroom right after. I hope I get more opportunities to dare you in the future.

Now, wheres the proof photo of those notes? Hmm? ;)

:p Icyhot is an interesting idea. however now I have an idea what it is about, I don't think it is going to work again, least not to the same level.

bigmac
11-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Maybe you could try having a couple bottles of water before leaving for class in the morning, and not being allowed to relieve yourself at school?

Xavier
11-07-2012, 11:03 AM
:p Icyhot is an interesting idea. however now I have an idea what it is about, I don't think it is going to work again, least not to the same level.

Maybe not. That's why my dares rarely reuse elements like that. ;) Next time, I'll come up with something totally different to challenge you. That is, if there is a next time.

TheHotBoyWonder
11-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Hummm shame you didn't like my dare maybe i should thing of something more to your design:p

egaskrad
11-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Maybe you could try having a couple bottles of water before leaving for class in the morning, and not being allowed to relieve yourself at school?

:|

Maybe not. That's why my dares rarely reuse elements like that. ;) Next time, I'll come up with something totally different to challenge you. That is, if there is a next time.

We shall see. :)

Hummm shame you didn't like my dare maybe i should thing of something more to your design:p

it is interesting to try out something new. the tie up feels like an uncomfortable bra that was made in thin ropes.

TheHotBoyWonder
11-07-2012, 05:47 PM
I Dare You For 24Hours (one day)

Simple but fun you ass/pussy must always have direct contact with any seat you take, with each toy you own must be at least once in/on your pussy/clit.

Restrictions-
Your legs come no closer than 30 cm apart while seated.
You must wear a skirt that is no longer than 10cm before the top of your knee.
If you are able to take all toys at once you must do so for the duration.
Each toy must be in/on your pussy at least 2hours minimum.
You may change the tape only when changing toys..
All vibe's must have fresh batteries, if it dies change them.
While alone all vibes must be on high otherwise on medium.
You may not wear any underwear but may tape your pussy to keep toys in.
Once item is in your pussy may not be take out for 24hours timed
You must ensure your skirt does not tuck under your ass but hangs freely off set.
Before bed you must change the batteries on vibes.
If the toys fall out you fail, unless when changing them you fail.
If at any point while seated your skirt tucks under you fail.

Simple dare plenty of restrictions that to your approval?:p

egaskrad
11-07-2012, 10:44 PM
I Dare You For 24Hours (one day)

Simple but fun you ass/pussy must always have direct contact with any seat you take, with each toy you own must be at least once in/on your pussy/clit.

Restrictions-
Your legs come no closer than 30 cm apart while seated.
You must wear a skirt that is no longer than 10cm before the top of your knee.
If you are able to take all toys at once you must do so for the duration.
Each toy must be in/on your pussy at least 2hours minimum.
You may change the tape only when changing toys..
All vibe's must have fresh batteries, if it dies change them.
While alone all vibes must be on high otherwise on medium.
You may not wear any underwear but may tape your pussy to keep toys in.
Once item is in your pussy may not be take out for 24hours timed
You must ensure your skirt does not tuck under your ass but hangs freely off set.
Before bed you must change the batteries on vibes.
If the toys fall out you fail, unless when changing them you fail.
If at any point while seated your skirt tucks under you fail.

Simple dare plenty of restrictions that to your approval?:p

Hmmm... no. but thanks for the ideas. :)

TheHotBoyWonder
11-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Dammit i will design one that meets your approval soon:D

BtO
11-08-2012, 05:37 AM
Dammit i will design one that meets your approval soon:D

Maybe it is not the wrong task, but the wrong time!

let me know in pm when you gonna start a new round please i have some fun ideas lolsure. :cool:

but classes will be over. I will see if i want to do it during final exam. :p

;)

Shadowice
11-08-2012, 08:27 AM
somehow missed your lecture one but very nice report!

egaskrad
11-08-2012, 02:32 PM
2012-11-08 Thursday: Dare @4

Or put an egg in. And lay the remotes on the table. And all throw a dice. Highest gets to choosse a remote and change it setting. Boys and girls. Have the remotes in a hat so no one can see what remote they picked. When they changed the setting they can guess if it was the right one. Ifso you have to do a dare from that person. If not you get 10spanks on your ass. Be dressed in short skirt no panties so your juices can run freely for everyone to see.

Those guys will be all over me after this if they believe that I am open to this.
Can I tune it down to girls only?

Sure. Wonder how many times uou will cum lol

OK, I failed to persuade my gfs doing this.

I started up hinting that we were all having pressure with the final exam and we needed some crazy let off, in the living room with the girls. I got a straight “no” on my face even before I explain my ideas. I went on with something like “lets do something fun in door” and got another “no”.

One of my better friends gave me the “you must have some big problem and I am willing to listen” look. how am i suppose to tell her this? “I am dared to be teased by friends using vibra can you help me?”

I switched the topic to “past experience with boyfriends”. we had some interesting talk but soon one of them excused herself and went back to study. then it died down.

pm me for the punishment.

egaskrad
11-08-2012, 06:40 PM
2012-11-09 Friday: Dare #5

Write "Dirty" and "Slut' over your tits. Wear a tight shirt without a bra and flash 5 people. Masturbate at home thinking of the looks on everyones faces that saw you.

Ok you can take it down from 5 to 1 but to help with the convincing if you don't you have to edge then 25 slaps to your pussy. Report to me in a pm about the experience to better reenforce the situation.

I had decided to get this over in the morning because Friday night is party night.

I woke up an hour and a half earlier than usual at 5am. I used a temporary marker to write the words as instructed. I felt strangely warm for this.

I took a train to a remote suburb arriving at around 7am. A place which I had not been for a few years. then I ran around the park pretending to be a jogger.

the first man was in his mid 40 I think, in good shape. when i saw him coming from afar in the opposite direction, I looked him in the eyes and gave him a smile. he smiled back. so I gave him a naughty wink. and he seemed happy. so I flashed him right before I ran passed him, and speed away. ha ha. I saw an :eek: when I looked back.

it was easier than I thought once you had got it started. I flashed 4 other joggers on the way. all of them men. got a few whistles and laughs.

when I worked it out back home, I was imagining that the joggers jumped and raped me after seeing those words. that was good.

egaskrad
11-08-2012, 06:52 PM
ok. done. case close. I would like to thanks all who have contributed ideas, no matter I have taken them or not. it is fun. :)

BtO
11-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Many thanks for your great reports.

Please let us know when you will do similar things again.
;)