PDA

View Full Version : Dare ideas will do everything and everything!!

Holababy47
10-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Please give me some dare idease I will do literally anything the more embarrassing or painful it is The better my only limits are blood and family. Thanks!

krone6
10-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Oh, you're in for it now :)

Idea #1: With a vibrator in your pussy, ass, and on your clit, turn them all on and tape them up. You'll have 15 minutes to not orgasm. If you do, count the number of times and edge that many times. If you fail the 15 minutes then you must edge the number of orgasms + the minutes remainding AND slap your clit 5 times between edges. If you don't orgasm, then you can orgasm anyway you like, but you must have 2, but no more than 2.

Bonus: Go for 30 minutes

Idea #2: Circle your clit slowly until you're about to cum. Don't cum and hold that for 30 seconds. If you fail to hold it for 30 seconds then you must edge once and slap your clit 100 times. If you don't cum, you may wait 5 minutes and repeat this process, only you have to hold an edge for 10 seconds, but can now cum.

Bonus: Try 60 seconds

Idea #3: Sit in a bathtub and start the bath. HSet a timer for 10 minutes and turn it away. Make sure there's a sound to it when it's done and let water fall directly on your clit. Stay like this until the timer's up. If you orgasm, you must hold an edge for 30 seconds. If you don't orgasm, you may stay under the water and have one.

Bonus:
If you really want to make this fun then edge before you do any dare everytime someone posts. That includes you. ;)

Xavier
10-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Please give me some dare idease I will do literally anything the more embarrassing or painful it is The better my only limits are blood and family. Thanks!

Try figging (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figging). Put the ginger in both your ass and pussy. Take a photo to post on kinktalk. Remain on all fours during the dare. You can only get up and remove the ginger after writing lines of "I am a dirty slut who needs all my holes full to be happy." at least 100 lines. If you manage 200, you get to cum afterward. If not, edge once an hour until you go to bed.

hcfist
10-29-2012, 02:13 PM
In every room find one thing that You fit in Your pussy. It must disappear inside. Walk with them for 15 minutes each. It cant fall of or I will punish You.

evie.sub
10-29-2012, 05:07 PM
you do everything??
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=121214
try that one than lol