PDA

View Full Version : 21/F work orgasm control

IceAngel
10-28-2012, 05:05 PM
So tonight ill be wearing a dark colored skirt (knee length) in to an 8 hour workshift. I thought it'd be fun to tease myself the whole 8 hours! Granted I cant bring in my vibrator or anything of that nature(metal detector and random searches) I can edge using my hand. Ill need you to tell me how often I should edge and anything else you can think to happen while I'm in the bathroom stall. I have tape, Bobby pins, icy hot and arousel gel (carry in pocket of jacket) I can bring in with me. Also ill be taking a 30 min break 3/4 of the way thru work which I usually spend sitting in my car reading. If you can think of something within the next hour and 10 min. Ill complete it thruout the night. Also am I allowed to wear a garter, stockings, a specific type of pantries, or no pantries at all?

IceAngel
10-28-2012, 05:07 PM
And ill write things on my body as long as its not your name and is hidden.

shznit
10-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Edge once every hour. Take a sharpie with you into the bathroom and use it to edge again, but only after you write "slut" just above your pussy. And no panties allowed.

IceAngel
10-28-2012, 05:11 PM
Yes mam thank you! Do I have permission to wipe my cunt juices off before returning to work?

krone6
10-28-2012, 05:13 PM
To make it more interesting you're not allowed to wear panties or orgasm at all until you get back home. Once you're on your break and in your car, take a vibrator and only insert it in your pussy. You're not allowed to touch your clit at all until the end of your break. If you orgasm, wait until you get home to slap your clit 30 times while keeping a vibrator in your pussy for an hour once your slaps begin.

Have fun, and enjoy those 30 minutes ;).

EDIt: Oh, and tell us how it went and which dares you did.

IceAngel
10-28-2012, 05:16 PM
I can do that! Thank you!

Master90
10-28-2012, 05:20 PM
no wiping ur juices all night and u must wear a garter and thigh high stockings but like uve been told no panties

enaz
10-28-2012, 05:27 PM
What type of job is this? Do you interact with customers or just coworkers?

IceAngel
10-28-2012, 05:28 PM
So ill have nothing to hold back myjuices:( @enaz. Just co workers

anonanon42
10-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Take not one but 2 sharpies to the bathroom when you are going to edge but that one must be kept in your ass while you do it. Also, you must have it in there for the whole time in between a pair of those edges, which means stick it there, edge, go back to your chair, wait for that hour, go back, edge again and then remove it. Take a pair of panties with you, which you must wear in case the sharpie wont stay in by itself in the meantime, but if that happens, when you remove the sharpie, put the panties on with a big wedgie and leave them for the next hour.

And as for the juices, you can wipe them out, but you must first get as much of it in your finger as you can and suck your finger clean, then you can clean up.

Good enough or too hard? ;)

krone6
10-28-2012, 05:35 PM
@anon: It's more fun if she doesn't use panties at all. ;) Imagine that sharpie randomly popping out of her when she's going back. *evil laughs*

anonanon42
10-28-2012, 05:38 PM
@anon: It's more fun if she doesn't use panties at all. ;) Imagine that sharpie randomly popping out of her when she's going back. *evil laughs*

You're right, so forget all about the panties part, Angel hehe

enaz
10-28-2012, 05:38 PM
I disagree with, anonanon42, no wiping juices.

Also, you need to cover you clit with icy hot after each edge you do.

krone6
10-28-2012, 05:42 PM
I disagree with, anonanon42, no wiping juices.

Also, you need to cover you clit with icy hot after each edge you do.

Whoa, such torture. I also pm'ed her with an idea to do before she leaves to "spice it up." ;) Hope there's not much time until she leaves, otherwise she'll be one HORNY girl.

shadowofchaos
10-29-2012, 07:22 AM
before you start work you must smother your puss and clit in arousal gel and then again during break on top of what everyone else is asking you to do also no bra at work

IceAngel
10-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Sorry shadowofchaos your a little too late. So this is how my night went...

I finally finished getting ready natural make up on, button down blouse, knee length skirt and 2 inch close toe heels, I always wear my hair back in a tight bun, garter and no panties. As pm'd by krone6 I kept a vibrator in my pussy (only own one) and I kept a marker as I drove into work, it was rather humiliating when I gave the guard my ID because even with my music on you could hear the vibrator. I parked and sat in the parking lot for 10 minutes with my pussy buzzing and already wet. I guess it was because of the humiliation I could expect. Without rubbing my clit that had to have been harder than I rock I pulled my vibrstor out and put the sharpie in my bag. (Not finished)

krone6
10-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Can't wait for the rest. I bet you must have really wanted to cum by the time you go out of the car.

IceAngel
10-29-2012, 04:22 PM
After I got into work and got settled I snuck of to the lady's room withmy 2 sharpies and icy hot, I wrote slut on my pussy and shoved the other one up my ass. It only took me 2 min. To get to the edge and already it was hard to keep myself from Cumming. I left the sharpie in my asa and went back to work for the next hour... it was very difficult to focus on work with my clit burning and having to focus on the sharpie. Finally after day dreaming I went back for round 2. After the 6th edge of the night I was so close to just finishing myself. But I knew if I came I wouldntbe able to keep quiet and the walls are not sound proof at all. My pussy juices now coated the inside of my thighs and the back of my skirt was slightly damp.by the time work was over I was frustrated and my face was flushed. I almost got sent homeearly because I had a fever Lol. I never got my 30 min break because we ended up being too busy. But you should have seen my co workers face when he got a smell of my very aroused pussy. When I finally got home (drove home with vibrator in) I woke my poor husband up and made him eat me out. I then let him fuck me tip he came all over my face which I of course ate.

IceAngel
10-29-2012, 04:25 PM
My husband didn't ask y I had the word slut written on my pussy but in the middle of pounding me he did call me a horny slut. I might have to write other words of encouragement on my pussy ass and tits next time;)

jaydoes
10-29-2012, 04:31 PM
and added to the car play is the rule that you must have your skirt around your ankles while in your car.

enaz
10-29-2012, 04:32 PM
Awesome report! Were you putting icy hot on your clit after each edge?

krone6
10-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Wow, you have more willpower than me. I can't edge that long without letting go :(. So, is this a day you won't forget anytime soon?

Xavier
10-29-2012, 04:41 PM
My husband didn't ask y I had the word slut written on my pussy but in the middle of pounding me he did call me a horny slut. I might have to write other words of encouragement on my pussy ass and tits next time;)

I didn't realize your secrets would be exposed to your husband when you got home. That makes it all even better...

Next time let's try "Make me beg" or "Punish me"

I also think wearing your vibrator on the drive to/from work should become a more regular occurrence to make sure you're horny when you get home to show him; though maybe you can turn it off before you pull up to the gate.

krone6
10-29-2012, 04:49 PM
I didn't realize your secrets would be exposed to your husband when you got home. That makes it all even better...

Next time let's try "Make me beg" or "Punish me"

I also think wearing your vibrator on the drive to/from work should become a more regular occurrence to make sure you're horny when you get home to show him; though maybe you can turn it off before you pull up to the gate.

I agree with this. Since IceAngel loooves to edge so much, she should be made to drive with that vibrator everyday! ;)

IceAngel
11-14-2012, 04:14 AM
Hey I'm sorry I didn't see yalls post starting tonight ill be sure to wear my vibrator on the way home every night... poor hubby. Lol