PDA

View Full Version : Loose anal hole. Newbie thread

Nate2crush
10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Ok so i am editing this becuase i think this was not the most informative post. So heres the update. I can get someing probably strech my ass 1.5in diameter using one of my bottlesin my unique bottle collection i have but that is the widest i have gotten it. Also, i do not own any toys or stuff like that and i live withmy family so things that would be a suspicious thing like taking large amounts of food would be suspicious. Umm so ya can you guys and women help me out ireally want to be able to get strech it large by the timei graduate which will bein june so any of you can help by tellingme howtodots please do.

krone6
10-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Start with plenty of lube on your finger (it's not naturally lubbed inside). Stick one in to first get the hole to open a bit. Wait a few seconds then start to move the finger in and out, moving it around in a circle a little to enlarge it a bit. This is usually how I start any play.

After you're warmed up a little try to stick a frozen bannana that's unpeeled in. You must freeze that bannana for at least 1-2 hours and wait 5-10 minutes so it's not too cold. Make sure it doesn't go all the way in if it's not unpeeled. If you really want to, unpeel half, stick it in, then unpeel the second and stick that in, but it'll be a LOT mushier.

At this point I don't know what might work around the house. There are $20 start kits online that'll be good too. It works you up to be able to take larger items.

Nate2crush
10-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Alright ill try that wen the bananas freeze. Any one else have any input?