PDA

View Full Version : Own My Pussy!

Gem225
10-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Okay, so, I've been trying to get into anal... But I need to find a way to force myself into it. For the rest of the week I must do all pussy/tit dares posted/pm'd to me. Any dares I do not do (the ones I chicken out of) will be posted and I'll ask for an anal punishment.
Thanks!
Likes: nipple torture, icy hot, bondage, discomfort/medium pain, pegs/clothes pins, shower dares
Limits: public, pee/poo, involvement with friends/family, SORRY but no pictures

kinamar
10-28-2012, 07:56 AM
you must put two vibes up your pussy one on high and one on low and then get dressed on go out for 2 hours. you must walk around public places or stores. if anyone talks to you you must have a conversation with them. once you return home you are to take out the vibes and masturbate with a carrot or dildo until you cum twice. and leave us a full report of your activities :)

qatguy
10-28-2012, 07:57 AM
I am gwscion on kik messenger. I will be happy to punish and torture your pussy and tits.

Jari
10-28-2012, 08:02 AM
OK here's one, put four pegs on each pussylip. Run a piece of string through the pegs on each side and tie the end of the string to your big toe, it must be long enough for you to stand with your knees slightly bend, but too short to stand up straight. Then a peg on each nipple and a string through both those pegs. Then tie that piece of string to something above you. so it slightly pulls on the pegs.

You should now be in a position with your knees slightly bend where standing up further would pull on the pegs on your pussy, but lowering your stance will pull the pegs on your nipples. Stay in that position for 30 minutes. Report how it went.

Gem225
10-28-2012, 08:03 AM
I will be going out later, probably in a couple hours. I would be happy to tell you how it goes ;)

Gem225
10-28-2012, 08:06 AM
OK here's one, put four pegs on each pussylip. Run a piece of string through the pegs on each side and tie the end of the string to your big toe, it must be long enough for you to stand with your knees slightly bend, but too short to stand up straight. Then a peg on each nipple and a string through both those pegs. Then tie that piece of string to something above you. so it slightly pulls on the pegs.

You should now be in a position with your knees slightly bend where standing up further would pull on the pegs on your pussy, but lowering your stance will pull the pegs on your nipples. Stay in that position for 30 minutes. Report how it went.
This a great dare thank you! I will start right away.

kinamar
10-28-2012, 08:20 AM
hope you have fun and look forward to hearing about your experience!

krone6
10-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Okay, so, I've been trying to get into anal... But I need to find a way to force myself into it. For the rest of the week I must do all pussy/tit dares posted/pm'd to me. Any dares I do not do (the ones I chicken out of) will be posted and I'll ask for an anal punishment.
Thanks!
Likes: nipple torture, icy hot, bondage, discomfort/medium pain, pegs/clothes pins, shower dares

You are to turn the bath on and get an alarm somewhere. Set it to 10 minutes and move your clit right under the water coming down. You can't cum, but if you do count the number of orgasms. You are to edge that many times. If you can't stand 10 minutes and chicken out sooner, you are to edge twice the number of orgasms you had but with toothpaste on your anus, pussy, clit, and nipples and with clothspins on the nipples.

Have fun horny ;) Just remember, it could have been longer :)

Gem225
10-30-2012, 11:43 AM
you must put two vibes up your pussy one on high and one on low and then get dressed on go out for 2 hours. you must walk around public places or stores. if anyone talks to you you must have a conversation with them. once you return home you are to take out the vibes and masturbate with a carrot or dildo until you cum twice. and leave us a full report of your activities :)

So I was already horny before starting this dare.. it was very hard to control myself just driving to the mall. I was nervous driving and the car ride seemed forever. I walked around store to store, somewhat awkwardly time to time and I could feel peoples' eyes on me. This just embarrassed me, but it was a turn on which made it worse. Although no one talked to me, I'm pretty sure if they did I wouldn't have held a coherent conversation haha. By the time 2 hours were up I was going crazy and it was beginning to get hard to hold in cumming. I finally returned home and masturbated crazily and cummed twice pretty quickly. Thanks for this dare! It was quite an adventure for me, I never usually do public. I almost chickened out, although I am proud of myself for not ;P

Gem225
10-30-2012, 11:49 AM

This dare was intense! I did it in my bathroom, my nipple-peg-rope was tied to a hook near the cieling that's usually used to hang robes/whatnot. I tied the rope to my big-toe a little tight but I decided I wasn't going to fix it...
At first I was just really horny and excited. About 10 minutes in my muscles began to ache, and I stood slightly. Boy did I regret that! My pussy lips ached and I lowered back down, a little too far and then my nipples took a hurting. For the next 10 minutes I went between going to low or too high, and moaned in pain at times. Before the 30 minute mark I could feel my pussy dripping with wetness... I loved the way this restrained me and how it reminded me every time I messed up. At the end of 30 minutes I was begging myself to masturbate at the end, but I haven't and I am DYING. This dare went great and I am very sore from it! Thank you for this, and I am now intensely horny.

Gem225
10-30-2012, 11:52 AM
You are to turn the bath on and get an alarm somewhere. Set it to 10 minutes and move your clit right under the water coming down. You can't cum, but if you do count the number of orgasms. You are to edge that many times. If you can't stand 10 minutes and chicken out sooner, you are to edge twice the number of orgasms you had but with toothpaste on your anus, pussy, clit, and nipples and with clothspins on the nipples.

Have fun horny ;) Just remember, it could have been longer :)

I literally JUST did this one!! I ended up cumming twice before 10 minutes. So as a result I edged twice, and gosh I want to cum again.. ;)

vladimir_bz_lion
10-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Jari dare addition. OK here's one, put four pegs on each pussylip. Run a piece of string through the pegs on each side and tie the end of the string to your big toe, it must be long enough for you to stand with your knees slightly bend, but too short to stand up straight. Then a peg on each nipple and a string through both those pegs. Then tie that piece of string to something above you. so it slightly pulls on the pegs. Then...
Take a few cloves or pushpins or similar and place them on the tape. Stick the tape to your heels, so that the office button or pushpins pricked your heels and causes you to stand on toes during whole exercise. Insert your toys in your both holes and turn on. Hands behind your head! You must cum in this position or be punished. You must standing without touch wall or any furniture until you cum and 1 min after that or you failed and must beg for punishment. If you went down on your heels - it's OK. Report in details when done.

krone6
10-30-2012, 01:02 PM
I literally JUST did this one!! I ended up cumming twice before 10 minutes. So as a result I edged twice, and gosh I want to cum again.. ;)

Nice :P I see you're enjoying those edges that you deserved ;)

Then try this. It's pretty simple compared to some I've wrote, though you might find it hard ;).

Swirl your finger 1,000 times around your clit. You will not cum until you get to 1,000. Once at 1,000 you can cum anyway you want. You MUST keep telling yourself you want a large anal toy in you so bad as you do this.

If you cum before 1,000 you will stop the orgasm you're on and edge 5 times. You will not orgasm until you complete another dare.

Bonus: Every 100 swirls give yourself 50 clit slaps.

anonanon42
10-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Get yourself a bunch of pencils, something to grind on, some lube and some pegs.

Strip and put one leg on each nipple, then lube yourself and what you chose up and grind away! You must do this for 20 minutes, and you must not cum. After 10 of those minutes, grind faster and harder. After that time, you can cum.

If you can't stand it and cum before 20 minutes or chicken out, count how many minutes you had left, divide that number by 2 and put that number plus 2 pencils in your ass, leaving them there until 20 minutes are complete. The fun again, anyway you like.

Bonus: keep a vibrator in your pussy all the way through ;)

Aliceofsummer
10-31-2012, 01:51 PM
Edge 5 time, then go for a walk. Once you get home, edge one more time, then ruin your orgasm.

Gem225
11-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Nice :P I see you're enjoying those edges that you deserved ;)

Then try this. It's pretty simple compared to some I've wrote, though you might find it hard ;).

Swirl your finger 1,000 times around your clit. You will not cum until you get to 1,000. Once at 1,000 you can cum anyway you want. You MUST keep telling yourself you want a large anal toy in you so bad as you do this.

If you cum before 1,000 you will stop the orgasm you're on and edge 5 times. You will not orgasm until you complete another dare.

Bonus: Every 100 swirls give yourself 50 clit slaps.
After every 50 I slapped my clit, it was easier than just going straight through because
I was exxxtremely horny! I got to 200 and I was constantly telling myself how much I wanted an anal toy in me. I got to 360 or so it was beginning to become very hard not to orgasm. Stopping every 50 eventually made it worse because the slaps turned me on even more. I made it to 514(ish) and I started to orgasm. I stopped and edged 5 times. I'm sorry I failed so miserably. I'll do an anal dare from you, or anyone to make it up. :) I need to do another dare to cum now hehe.

krone6
11-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Thanks for letting us know how my dare went. I'm glad to hear my idea worked and that it made you verrrrrrry horny, ready to practically do anything i bet.

Though I'll be "nice" and let others take their turn. Afterall, I wouldn't want to seem selfish now, would I? :p

You probably hate me a little for keepign that orgasm you so want not possible for longer, don't ya? :cool;)

Gem225
11-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Not mad just a tad just frustrated but... that turns me on so thats even worse haha!
I owe 1 anal dare and I need to do the rest of these other ones.
thanks for everyones help so far!

evie.sub
11-01-2012, 06:58 PM
get a tennisracket orso and put the handle in your ass. now put a tennisball orso on it while you sit on all fours.
put clamps on nips with little weights on them.
now you are to edge 10x.
but every time you let the ball fall it will cost you after the 10 edges:
50 spanks on each asscheek, 50 spanks on each tit, 50 spanks on pussy and 5 edges. that is the routine you do for each drop of the ball, after that you can orgasm 10x in a row without stopping in between

krone6
11-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Oh wow, I'm glad I let someone else give you a dare. That is one heck of a nice dare evie. I can't wait to know how this goes for horny gem :P

GregAussie
11-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Not mad just a tad just frustrated but... that turns me on so thats even worse haha!
I owe 1 anal dare and I need to do the rest of these other ones.
thanks for everyones help so far!

Nipples Together dare

You will need:

2 feet of string, in 2 pieces
Something heavy you can tie or clip to string

Encircle each of your nipples very tightly with string, wrapping at least twice then pulling very tight and tying.

Tie the ends of the string together, bringing your nipples as close to each other as you think you can... then tighten a little more.

On the string between your nipples, attach at least 10 oz of weight. Touch your toes 10 times, letting the weight (water-bottle, whatever you used) hang free.

Remove the weight, tighten the string between your nipples even more. Spank each nipple 15 times with the bristles of your hairbrush.

Put a shirt on, act normal for 20 minutes, then go to the bathroom, play with your pussy while pulling the string until you cum.

Remove string, repeat nipple spanking and post report!

GregAussie
11-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks!
Any time you put something in your ass, make sure that you have a way to get it out again. If something solid accidentally slips totally inside, that will mean a trip to the hospital to get it out!!

Soap is ok to use as lube - if you are stretching your ass, and/or keeping things in for a while, the tiny grains of silica in toothpaste can abrade (make tiny scratches) the inside of your asshole, which will actually reduce how much you can stretch it in a given timeframe (though the burn is nice!).

Ok, enough advice!

ANAL DARE:

You will need:

1 large carrot
1 veggie peeler
1 sharp knife
1 condom
soap

You will:
1. Peel the carrot (do not cut the end off)
2. 1/4 inch from the thick end, cut a "V" right around the carrot (if it is 1 inch thick, cut the "V" half an inch deep in towards the center of the carrot and 1/4 inch wide).
Your carrot should look a bit loke this:

ooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o oooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o ooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo0
oo

So that when your ass gets to the narrower bit just before the end, it will close a little, and the whole thing can't slip inside you by accident,

3. Put the condom on the carrot, soap and water to lube the condom, and start pushing it into your ass!

4. Measure how far you got it in, and what was the widest piont you managed.

Enjoy!!

You can use the carrot for 2 or 3 days, with a new condom each time.

GregAussie
11-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Dammit, posting removed all the spaces!! Hopefully you can tell what I meant from the text. If not, pm me and I will send you an email.
Greg

Gem225
11-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Thank you to everybody whos given me. dares! It's been a week and it's time for me to start doing some anal. I will do the anal dare posted here along with three others given to me, these are for the dares uncompleted or failed.

I will make sure to let you know how it went!:)

slave552
11-04-2012, 01:51 PM
ok then do this dare:

spank your pussy and clit, tits and ass (each pussy and clit and each ass cheek counts only as one) each 100 times. THAN you put HOT chilli on your ass, tits, pussy and clit. THAN you "clean" it with water.
Than use sand paper on your hurt parts (each part adleast 30 sec. and really hard).
Have much fun. Do not touch fo 30 minuts, do corner time with your hands on your head (eaven if itīs not in your likes something like that. Yust donīt touch it.)
Have much fun in the corner also for 30 minuts. Than report back when youīve done it.
For every try to touch it after the corner time one more spank on each part.

Much fun :D

And Report back