PDA

View Full Version : Bladder untraining

Baby scuba
10-27-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm stuck inside for a few days thanks to the hurricane. I want to lose bladder control while I'm here. Please help

krone6
10-27-2012, 07:52 PM
I would advise to not try this. I'll leave a link to a great support site I go to reguarly that'd be able to provide additional information. I'll mention a few reason below.The people there are cool and will give you some great advice. People there are not not all 18 or older, though the staff sure is. If you have questions on diapers or a similar topic involving incon, ask there, they can easily help.

1: If you choose to hold in pee for too long you risk getting an infection. These infections can cause severe pain and life-long changes.

2: If you become urine incon you'll never be able to go back. You must find a way to keep this in balance your entire life. This usually includes diapers, and they come with a few risks too.

3: Some of the risks involved in diapers are rashes (which you'll get at some point no matter how good your skin care is) and leaks. Neither is fun, even if they might sound fun.

4: The other way is to wear diapers 24/7 and let go as soon as you can. Even if you'll leak you still go. Do this for a few years and your muscles should loosen a little, though you'll still have some control. The majority's in your mind. At this point you're almost 100% incon for urine only unless you've also pooped too. Now you're back to point #2 -- Buying diapers all of the time. This costs money, and what happens when you lose a job and can't afford them? Now what? You still need at least 2-3 a day at this point, even for premium diapers.

5: When going to the doctors he or she will ask why about them. If you say it's a medical condition you'll be checked. If none is found you'll proably have farther questions. If you tell the truth the doctor might tell you to see a psychologist since to them it's not "normal."

If anyone else finds out it's up to you to tell them. To most people this is a "weird" fetish and not "normal." Some can even disown you (parents) or never be your friend again.

You can find a lot more information over at http://adisc.org. I'd highly advise you to ask this same question over there under the "diaper talk" section. Please, take my recommendation, do this before going any farther. something like this is a life changing choice, and it's usually not as fun as you may think it is.

Resources: http://adisc.org.