PDA

View Full Version : Final Edge Poll

spankmeohio
10-26-2012, 08:06 PM
As I mentioned in my previous, 1 hour poll, I have lost a bet, and now must submit to a number of edges I must perform, before I may cum again, which will be decided in this final poll. The number of edges in the choices has changed to 200 edges, 400 edges, 600 edges, 800 edges, 1000 edges, No Cumming for the Rest of the Year with 20 Edges Per Day. (Yikes!). Be kind, please have fun, and thank you! This poll lasts for 1 hour.

krone6
10-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Wow, how can you ever manage so many? I got to 3 and couldn't take it.

I voted for the last one though :).

spankmeohio
10-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Oh Krone, I just noticed! Well fortunately, you're the only one who did, so far. That's the one that I can't imagine having to do, but clearly will have to do if it wins, no more cumming for 2012, and 20 edges a day, too.

spankmeohio
10-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Last 10 minutes of the poll…

evie.sub
10-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Hope more vote like me lol

spankmeohio
10-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh Eve, I hope not!!! Theres a few minutes left ( I was reminded that it ends 6 minutes after the hour and not on the hour) and it is close!!

evie.sub
10-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Lol 1 minute left and lol

evie.sub
10-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Lol nice results

spankmeohio
10-26-2012, 09:09 PM
The poll is now closed, and the results are in and you all have voted that I will not be allowed to cum again for the remainder of the year, and that I must edge at least 20 times a day, every day, keeping me horny, and on edge, with no hope of release. I've never gone this long, and I hope that nothing happens that would extend it. I am now to strip, and begin edging. Thank you for all of your votes!

krone6
10-26-2012, 09:17 PM
The poll is now closed, and the results are in and you all have voted that I will not be allowed to cum again for the remainder of the year, and that I must edge at least 20 times a day, every day, keeping me horny, and on edge, with no hope of release. I've never gone this long, and I hope that nothing happens that would extend it. I am now to strip, and begin edging. Thank you for all of your votes!

Have fun, you naughty person. ;).

This is optional, but here's an extra thing to do.

Starting today, and every day after, spank/slap your scrotum (balls) based on the day's number. So 1 slap on day 1, 2 on day 2, 3 on day 3 etc. After a month you'll be around 30 slaps.

:D If you want to make your dare even harder, try that, if you dare (pun intended).

spankmeohio
10-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks Krone. Unfortunately, for me, doing that would really make this quite a bit easier. Nothing kills an erection, or turns me off more than slapping there. Just a thing, I guess, but thank you for the suggestion! Not that I am not open to suggestions, though this will be pretty difficult as is.

krone6
10-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks Krone. Unfortunately, for me, doing that would really make this quite a bit easier. Nothing kills an erection, or turns me off more than slapping there. Just a thing, I guess, but thank you for the suggestion! Not that I am not open to suggestions, though this will be pretty difficult as is.

I guess since you're going to be edgeing so often you can complete edge dares easily. There's a plus :D