PDA

View Full Version : Blow job

barca09
10-26-2012, 01:11 PM
I lost a bet with my gf and she wants me to give a blowjob to her dildo. But she wants ideas of how I should do it to make it even more humiliating. And she said she was going to chose the idea she likes the most and if the person that post it can watch me do it in cam if they want.

Guv'nor
10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
obviously, you need to deepthroat it. and deepthroat it well. if your gf wants to be evil she could cover the dildo in your cum before you suck it. I think you should wear some female undies too (and only undies), pretty sure a thong would suit the occasion, but your gf gets the final say.

if you gag once, you have to do the whole thing again the next day!

Difficulty_10
10-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Three words: ass to mouth

paullywogmac
10-26-2012, 02:49 PM
The dildo should be covered in your cum. You need to deepthroat it and wear a bra and panties. You should also be jacking off the whole time you're sucking on it while your girlfriend takes pictures or video. I think you should be made to beg to suck the dildo before you start as well.

footmuncher
10-26-2012, 03:19 PM
You need to beg your gf to suck it and explain how much you long to suck cock. You must then lick the tip and go for a deep throat. During this gf can tease you and edge you untill you have to beg her to cum as you are so horny at having to suck a fake cock

rocker23hell
10-26-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm pretty sure they already came with the best ones... so, when we'll be able to watch?