PDA

View Full Version : PM Dare

bottomgurl32
10-25-2012, 12:23 AM
I received a message from: [blank]

[ Can't say names, they wouldn't allow it. ]

This Master offered me a step-by-step dare.

Step 1:

I was to remove any and all articles of clothing from my body. I was nude. In this state, I was told to crawl there and back to a destination where I could drink as much water as I could. I did just that, crawling to my bathroom on my hands and knees. [ Very unbecoming for a Dom, but I was horny : P ] I drank water from the fountain in my tub, becoming full very fast. I crawled back in anticipation of what was to come, messaging this Master, asking what he wanted of me next.

Step 2:

While still remaining nude, I eagerly walked to my freezer, where I grabbed eight cubes. I put them in a plastic container, and on my way back I grabbed the toothpaste. Do you see where he wanted me to go with this one yet? One by one, I squeezes in eight cubes. My hole was numb and I could still feel a few that hadn't melted, trying to get out. The toothpaste I use isn't as strong as regular toothpaste so I just about got off scott-free in that category. Although that didn't mean the ice wasn't killing my bumhole. By the eighth I couldn't tell if I was squirting out water or not. The water down my legs would let me know.

Step 3:

Being as full as I was in both ends, I was getting antzy with what I was going to be forced to endure next. I was wet, in more areas than my bum. When my next task was given to me, I complied, so ready to get the liquids out of my body, no matter what humiliating experience it took. Obviously the Master was aware of this, as he ordered me to release outside, spanking my bladder until I peed myself and licking it up. I went on my back porch, made sure my lights were turned off [ did that first, haha ] and tested my bladder. It was already full and raring to go. Surprisingly, it took 11 whacks on my bladder to finally get it to all come out uncontrollably. I couldn't stop it and was I was peeing on myself, the thought of someone walking by or getting in their car finally dawned on me. I looked around covering my wet spot with my hands, not daring to move out of my place, in fear of being seen. I left a huge piss stain on my back porch, and anyone looking off of their balconies would have easily been able to spot me. I didn't even check if anyone was there, I had been so ready to let it all go. My eyes flickered up to the buildings as I knew I had one more task to do before I could crawl away into the safety of my home. No one seemed to be watching me. I flipped my body over, brought my face as close to the cement as I could without touching it, my own hair dragging along in my urine. I licked up just a little, as much as I could get away with. The taste left my face scrunched. I pushed myself off up from the ground, wiping my feet off on a patch of dry cement before hand, and head to the bathroom, where I released my enema.

Step 4:

My final order was to blog about my experience in detail, so here I am. Hope he enjoys reading it. : P

Fortis
10-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Loved the read. Thanks for posting it