PDA

View Full Version : 18 F - As you wish?

SiennaDevereux
10-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Hello,

I'm new to this site and my limits are unknown. Help me find them?
I have general household items but can go to the shops if required.

jaydoes
10-24-2012, 11:49 PM
Hello,

I'm new to this site and my limits are unknown. Help me find them?
I have general household items but can go to the shops if required.

where is the nearest shop to your house and what kind of shop is it?

SiennaDevereux
10-24-2012, 11:56 PM
where is the nearest shop to your house and what kind of shop is it?
Well, we have a shopping centre nearby. So it has supermarkets, clothes stores, some cafes etc. No cinema/movies though.

Xavier
10-25-2012, 12:04 AM
What was the thought that brought you here? Limits we can find. I'm curious what you're most directly interested in tonight.

SiennaDevereux
10-25-2012, 12:05 AM
What was the thought that brought you here? Limits we can find. I'm curious what you're most directly interested in tonight.
I guess I've been quietly observing for a little while and figured I might give it a shot (:

jaydoes
10-25-2012, 12:07 AM
Well, we have a shopping centre nearby. So it has supermarkets, clothes stores, some cafes etc. No cinema/movies though.

Will you go shopping in a short skirt and no panties? and is it open now?

SiennaDevereux
10-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Will you go shopping in a short skirt and no panties? and is it open now?
to answer your question - Yes and yes (:

Xavier
10-25-2012, 12:10 AM
I guess I've been quietly observing for a little while and figured I might give it a shot (:

Way to avoid the point of the question Sienna... :P What, then, did you observe that spurned you to post?

jaydoes
10-25-2012, 12:13 AM
go to the supermarket...do a little shopping..if no one sees that you are naked beneath the skirt, you will be punished when you get back...buy a small cucumber and nothing else...make sure the cashier is a lady about your age.

SiennaDevereux
10-25-2012, 12:17 AM
go to the supermarket...do a little shopping..if no one sees that you are naked beneath the skirt, you will be punished when you get back...buy a small cucumber and nothing else...make sure the cashier is a lady about your age.
I will do this one shortly xo

jaydoes
10-25-2012, 12:24 AM
<<<likes sienna...waiting for a full report