PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Tearmose
10-24-2012, 11:20 PM
23/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam not required)

I'm new to this but I want to give it a shot Msg me with you're msn (I don't like making mine public lol also my msn does something weird and doesn't tell me when I've been added) and tell me a bit about yourself.

I'm 23, female, from Canada.
5'3"
a bigger girl but way under 200lbs
Brown hair (but that changes often)
brown eyes
(I like being called Master rather than Mistress)

I have a controlling personality (obviously) but I again am new to this and willing to learn to be the master you need (so I need someone who is patient and very vocal about things he/she likes and doesn't like)

:mad:I do NOT like to share. I will be your only Master. If lied to about this, I will walk out. :mad:

I prefer talking on msn (MSN IS REQUIRED) and I do like caming but it isn't required.

I want to take things slow at first and build a sort of relationship and trust before Sexual things happen. I am looking for long term. Someone that I can adapt and learn with. Someone who obeys but I am more than willing to listen to wants and needs. Any kind of relationship will not work without honesty and trust and I feel that is important.

Things I do not want from my slave and will NOT ask for (limits) are:

Blood, piss, scat, very painful, long term injuries(donno if I said that right), Bestiality, family, (will not do threesomes unless it is another slave of my choosing) and anything that you the slave are too uncomfortable with.

EDIT: If you plan to reply to this I would like information that would help me get to know you, and you ask questions of me that you need to know. I will NOT reply to short messeges that just say " My name is ___ I am __ years old from ____ Let me be your slave/sub"

PM me if you are interested. Age can be flexible.

Mjalil
10-25-2012, 02:06 AM
I sent you a pm. :)

jambo998
10-25-2012, 11:24 AM
ive sent you a PM master

cutefluffybunny
10-26-2012, 03:06 PM
I sent you a PM!

JohnnyB
10-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Hola :)

Just a quick thought... it would be nice not just to see a list of things you find inappropriate...but a few which your particularly like as well.

Just my two cents.

-Whiskey

Tearmose
10-29-2012, 08:01 AM
I'm sorry to everyone but the position has already been filled. Thank you for your time.

JONTYTHEKING
10-29-2012, 02:55 PM
plz check my reply

Tearmose
10-29-2012, 08:45 PM
plz check my reply

I'm sorry but the position has been filled. but thank you for your time :)