PDA

View Full Version : "Truth or Dare"-Slave for one week

subslaveGER
10-24-2012, 05:53 PM
Hello everybody,

I am on this site for a few weeks now and think that it is amazing. I would like to try now a longer truth-or-dare session. Actually, I wouldl ike to try it for one week. :eek:

I am gay and like to be passive/submissive. I have a bfriend.

My idea is now, to get dares for one week while my bfriend is on a business-trip. The time period would be from Nov, 9th to Nov 16th. :cool:

I am very much into humiliation, (semi-)public, toys, body-writing, piss (maybe diapers), chastity, Saline infusions, bondage, ...

To play, I have a lot of toys here, that can be used during the week.

:sado:

I would like to get a lot of orders and dares for that week. But also Truths are allowed of course :-) Please stay within the Limits in my signature.

:drillsergeant:

I know, it still takes several days, but I wanted to post it before, if you think I need some more gear.

To fulfill the orders, I can describe it here, take pics with my camera or Show myself in front of the Webcam.

--> please understand, that i will only go on cam with guys or girls that attract me <--

If you want to know more, please ask me here or write a PM.

Thank you very much.

subslaveGER
10-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Does anybody already have some ideas for that? :rolleyes:

subslaveGER
11-09-2012, 08:35 AM
alone now for some weeks

i would love to be and online slave for some hot misstress or masters and get some dares for that times

NakedJohn
11-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Go to nearest park. Strip naked. Stand for one minute. Get dressed again.

subslaveGER
11-09-2012, 09:14 AM
thank you, SIR

i will try to do that later tonight

subslaveGER
11-10-2012, 09:30 AM
any other dares with piss or diapers?

subslaveGER
11-11-2012, 07:03 PM
have dildos, plugs, electro, vacuum pumps, diapers, katheter, ....