PDA

View Full Version : A Bet, Part III [NON-FICTION]

Shawn
02-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Three posts, 4500+ words, and just under 30,000 characters. The most detailed yet!
This is the third story, and before you continue reading any further I highly recommend reading the first two located at these two threads.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=710
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1009

If you would like to see more of these stories from me please give me more ideas to pass on to the girls or make them do as I don't want them to get repetitive. This story is true but if we keep on doing the same things as in previous stories I', not going to continue to write about it.

As you know, Danielle was the master in story 1, I was the master in story 2, so it's only fair that we let Beth be the master. This all happened last saturday and I haven't really had time to write about it with all this homework and stuff so give me a break :).

Both girls came over on Friday night after dinner, but there was no slave, or no master so we didn't do anything. We went to bed at around 11:30 after the movie we were watching ended. Knowing that Beth could just order us to do something at 12:00 we decided to listen to her commands now, and what she made us do was sleep on the floor naked with no pillow, or blanket or anything other than each-other. She slept by herself in my bed.

Beth woke both of us up around 10:00 in the morning and we followed her downstairs. She made me cook breakfast then we ate. After we were finished eating she gave us big plastic bags and told us to line the basement floor with them. While we did this she just watched TV in the other room in the basement, then when we have moved all the furniture out of the room, and covered the entire floor with the bags and taped them down came her next set of instructions.

She told us that she would be picking out an outfit for us and that we would go for a walk to a store, buy some junk food, walk where she wanted to then go back to my house. For me she told me I could wear a pair of jeans, socks, and a shirt but nothing else. I found that I had it easy when she told Danielle that she would be wearing a rolled up skirt, no panties, and a thing undershirt that allowed you to partly see through. We were almost at the variety store when Beth stopped both of us, she told me that I had total control over what Danielle wore for the rest of the walk, but warned that Danielle may get me back. I of course totally ignored this warning and thought nothing of it at the time she said it.

When we got into the store I took Danielle to the back and made her tuck the back part of her skirt into the top so it was flapped up and her ass was visible. She did this and I told her to walk around the store which she did (I'm not sure if she had to but she listened to what I told her to do as-well). I noticed that the person behind the counter didn't even notice what she had done and I wanted to change this. I told her to ask the person at the counter how much something cost that was on a lower shelf and bend over to pick it up when she asked. I knew that the clerk was looking at her and had a clear shot of her ass because she was not only bending over but also had the skirt tucked into the top of it.

The shocked clerk stuttered before explaining to her that her skirt wasn't down al the way. She said o, it's okay and walked over to me at the back of the store. This time I knew that the clerk was a little uncomfortable with her so I made her go stand in font of the counter and pull her skirt down to her ankles, pull them back up, then start to pull them up and down pretending to be adjusting them. The clerk just stared at her now and didn't say anything realizing that she was doing it on purpose. I figured that the clerk had seen the lower half but had missed out on the upper half so I got her to ask the price of something again, he looked at her, told her then kept his eyes on her. As instructed by me, she pulled her shirt below both of her breasts then pretending to adjust the fit of the shirt put them back inside.

At this point Beth was ready to go, I had had my fun and had totally forgotten about the warning. When we left the store, Beth wanted to drop into another market that she ran into and bought something but didn't tell us what it was. When she got outside I asked if I could still control what Danielle wore and she said I could until we got back to the house. I didn't do anything for 1 min or so but after that I took hold of Danielle's skirt, and rolled it up two more times making the already very short skirt even shorter. When we got to the top of my street I pulled her skirt up well above her waist so her lower body was totally visible. She walked like that all the way to my house and one car drove by noticing her.

We got into my house and Beth told me to go upstairs in my room and wait for them to come up. When they got up they both undressed themselves in-front of me, and I liked where this was going when they started to remove my clothing as-well. I was getting hard as I got on the bed thinking of what would come next. Danielle knealed over my side and started to make out with me while I could feel Beth stroke my erection. As she started to get faster and faster she suddenly stopped and said "Say you are about to cum before you do". She then continued and after a short time switched to her mouth. It took her a while to bring me near cumming be she also wasn't trying to do it as fast as she could. I said I was about to cum and she stopped instantly waiting for me to settle down a bit. While she was waiting she started to massage my body and keep me stimulated.

When she started again she went straight to her mouth and again tried to slowly bring me up. When she got me there she stopped again and started giving me a massage. The text time I was brought to climax Danielle took my hand and guided it down to her vagina which was getting wet just watching Beth and making out with me. When I started to finger her I almost immediately had to get Beth to stop or I would climax. It was happening more quickly now and the next time she brought me close her and Danielle switched so I was now fingering Beth while Danielle was bring me close to climax. The first couple times it wasn't bad but now it becoming annoying. Two or so times after this Danielle switched to having sex instead of just giving me head. I couldn't exactly tell how much time had gone by but it must have been getting close to an hour when they switched back again.

Beth continued to have sex with me for a while and they would switch, then Danielle would have sex and they switched back again. This time Beth brought me close only once and I was just dieing to finish it was torture!!! Beth asked Danielle "Should we stop now or keep going?" Of course! The warning!! Danielle responds "Lets keep going". I'm like OOO GOD NO, but she kept going and they switched again. It must have been over two hours at this point when Beth asked again "Stop?" Danielle said "Little longer" and I toughed it out. It was becoming hell and I don't know if you've ever tried to bring yourself close to climax than stop but it is not easy to do. I continued to say before I was about to cum but they were getting good enough that they could tell when I needed them to stop. While fingering them I had gotten each of them off once or twice I wasn't really paying attention. Finaly Danielle said "Last one" then she started to fuck me with all the energy she could put into it. Before I got off she pulled off and Beth said she was hungry and wanted to order a pizza.

She ordered, and told us that we should have a shower because we were all sweaty and the pizza wasn't going to come for a while. All three of us got in the same shower and both girls started to rub each-other down in-front of me. I had thought I had already been tortured enough, but apparently I was wrong when Danielle went down on her knees and started to very slowly suck on my dick. This wasn't as bad as before because it was slow but it still got me going and became a mix of torture and pleasure as it was just in the middle of both. It felt good enough that knowing I wasn't going to finish wasn't bad at all. Before I came near a climax due to the very slow speed she was going we heard to doorbell ring and the pizza had arrived way before we had expected.

Beth told Danielle to answer the door wearing only the towel and that money was out on the counter in the kitchen. In my house we can get into the kitchen before the front door, but Danielle rushed past the money and answered the door dressed only in her towel. The man handed her the pizza not thinking too much of her dress, and she moved fairly quickly to the kitchen to get the money. When she set the pizza down I could see her but the pizza delivery guy couldn't see me and her towel came loose without her realizing. I didn't say anything but I saw it saw it fall off on her way back to the front door with herself in-front of the pizza man totally nude. She told us after that she had already put her hand out with the money when it fell off so she couldn't really pick it up until he gave her change which she noted took a long time. She walked back to us nude holding the towel over her shoulder. This was around 2:30 or so and we ate for a while before Beth made us do anything else.

Read next post for more.

Shawn
02-21-2007, 07:36 PM
When we were finished eating Beth said she would give us a little break as long as we stayed nude which was no problem then around 10 mins later she went upstairs and came back with a bottle of baby oil. I had been half-expecting it as it was one of the dares suggested by you guys that I had passed on to her, so I wasn't too surprised. Beth led both of us downstairs and us still being naked began to rub the oil all over our bodies. When she was finished she explain that we would have to pin the other person to the ground by both shoulders for 3 seconds by her count. She said that the loser would receive a punishment to be determined later.

I didn't have much problem at all overpowering Danielle but with the oil it made it hard to keep her pinned down regardless of strength. Every time oil got too thin Beth would reapply it to the spot that it was coming off, and had put a bunch on the plastic to keep us covered as best she could. I won most of the rounds but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be and was pinned down by Danielle multiple times most of which didn't last for three seconds. One time that was kind of funny she had flipped me on my back and as fast as she could jumped on me putting her arms at my shoulders. She was stretched out and my dick was right at level with her pussy. Due to all the oil I slipped in accidently and fairly easy but when I got her off of me she just pinned me down again because she had me pinned in two ways and she won a round on me there.

She knew that this would work most times because it would pin me down in more ways than one but she never managed to do it again although did try a few times because it was very hard to get it in and was just luck that it happened the first time. Although I did try it on her once and it worked but it was not worth the effort so I stopped trying. Beth was keeping score of who was winning how many rounds, and when I had reached 20 wins and Danielle was at 12 Beth said that I was the winner of this little game. She told Danielle that she would think of a good punishment later, but for now she was to completely shower me down getting all the oil off of me, then dry me off while so I didn't have to do any work. I was content with this and when we got out of the shower, Beth was sitting in the living room with a dildo. She told Danielle to sit on the dildo and get it as far up her pussy as she could for another small part of her punishment, and said that the main part of her punishment would come later in the night.

While she was sitting there I could tell she was uncomfortable because of how deep in it was and she was sitting in an awkward position as she had to keep it in without using her hands. While she had it in Beth was preparing something downstairs and after 15 mins called us down. She had replaced the plastic bags that had oil on them and had laid out a bunch of toppings such as whipped creme, some ice creme, chocolate syrup, honey, and all sorts of food. She blindfolded me and guided me to a spot where I would lay down. I lay down while they started to put whipped creme and other toppings there all over different parts of my body. Beth explained that her and Danielle would use my body as a tray as suggested by you guys ;) to eat off of using the food she had down there.

It tickled but felt good at the same time as they licked everywhere on my body. When it seemed like my whole body was clean they stopped for a bit then started to put whipped creme, some syrup and finally ice creme around my penis. I guess it was supposed to resemble a banana split but it was damn cold. They both started licking away at both sides and at anything dripping on my balls or legs. This warmed it up a fair bit, and when they were done Beth removed my blindfold and put it on Danielle. She said this would count for dinner so I should eat something as-well. Since she had made me wait all that time and tortured me without letting my cum I started right away by putting ice creme on her chest supporting it by he breasts. I put a bit of whipped creme on the ice creme then topped it with chocolate sauce. I wanted to let her suffer in the cold a bit so I put whipped creme and chocolate cause on the top of her nipples, and on and around her pussy.

I had now started to eat licking away the whipped creme at her nipples first before moving on to the cold ice creme. I took my time with the ice creme making sure she felt the cold and I didn't know if this was the punishment Beth had in mind so if it was I wanted to make the best of it. After finishing off the ice creme I went down and finished off the area around her vagina that still had whipped creme. Beth then removed the blindfold she had on and told us that we would still be having more whipped creme. She put both of us on our backs then wrote slave across out stomachs and licked it off. She then let Danielle do something and on Beth she drew a dick, then licked it. When she went over to me she had decided to tease me more placing a line drawing to some creme on my dick which she went down the line and brought me into a hard erection before stopping. When it was my turn I drew a bra on Beth and licked that off, although it was a small bra not a huge one. On Danielle I drew two dots on her nipples and put the whipped creme inside her pussy then licked it out slowly making sure she would get aroused as-well.

After this Beth told us to shower because we still had some whipped creme here and there so we all just jumped in quickly rinsed off and hopped out. When we got out Both ordered my to put on the same clothes as before and got Danielle her same clothes. We left the house but this time Danielle's skirt was rolled down a little more. This time we went to the mall and when we got in there Danielle was told to roll her skirt up more which she didn't expect. She walked around the mall for a while like this when Beth decided to give Danielle her real punishment. We took her into the family washroom and left the door unlocked. She had to strip naked and use a dildo that beth brought to get herself to climax. When she took the dildo we grabbed her clothes and left the washroom, she tried her hardest not to make any noise and you could tell but she screamed a little when someone was walking by into the mens washroom. We were waiting outside when she knocked on the door and we had her clothes. Beth told me to go into the mens washroom and put her clothes somewhere hidden in there. I went in and put her skirt under a pipe handing in the sink so it was barely visible unless you bent down, and her shirt behind a toilet seat.

When I came back out Beth told Danielle to get her clothes from the Mens washroom and go in there naked. She wasn't allowed out or dressed until she had found both articles of clothing. I went in with her but didn't help her find any of her clothes. She found the shirt quickly but couldn't put it on until she had found the skirt. She looked in the garbage than finally she looked under the sink and found her skirt. A guy walked into the washroom and she was standing there with no shirt on and a skirt half way up her legs. He kept walking but kept his eyes looking at her, and when she got her shirt on I went out telling Beth she was ready. Beth told her to come out nude, so she took both the skirt and shirt off. She walked outside of the washroom and asked if she could get dressed again.

The washroom is in a hallway not visible from the main part of the mall, but Beth told me to take a skirt and put it where the hallway meets the main hallway to the mall. Danielle ran quickly to pickup her skirt with nothing on, and I saw three people looking at her when she was running back. Beth told her to stay nude and go into the Women's washroom now with me. She did this and Beth told her to go into a stall and let me do whatever I wanted to her. The first thing I did was take her clothes from her and then I started to suck on her nipples for a while. I then made her give me a blow-job in public while nude. It didn't take me too long to get off at all and I told Beth we were done then tossed her clothes over to Beth. Beth told Danielle to come out and there was another girl in the washroom at this point who saw Danielle naked but didn't see me still in the stall. I heard the other girl leave when I walked out of the stall seeing Danielle still naked. Beth told Danielle to go out into the hallway, wait for both of us then put her shirt on. She did and when we got out I could see another guy coming down the hallway staring at her while he walked towards the mens washroom. Beth told Danielle that she would have to put her skirt on and pull it up way above her waist then bring it back down to normal. When she had it above her waist another guy left the Mens bathroom and she put it to normal, but I don't think he noticed.

Beth said that the main part of Danielle's punishment was over. We continued to walk around the mall for a while letting them shop for some things but not really by anything. We kept Danielle's skirt high up the whole time in the mall but when we left we lowered it a little bit. We told her that every-time we saw a van pass she would have to roll it up one time. We only saw three vans as the streets we walked on weren't that busy so the skirt didn't go high enough that anything could be seen without wind. When we got to my street Beth told Danielle she would have to run into my hot tub from there naked. She did this and got her clothes back, but Beth wasn't through with her yet. We went inside the house and Beth blindfolded the clothed Danielle and told me to slap her ass and be rough with her for a bit. I didn't do anything that would hurt her. For a while we didn't do anything until it became dark outside when Beth told all of us we would be going to the forest. We walked there with clothes but when we got there she made us all strip.

Read next post for more.

Shawn
02-21-2007, 07:37 PM
In the forest she told me that we would have sex in a public place, but we couldn't do it as fast as we could. She let us start out by feeling each-other up and fingering her. We got ourselves into a fairly comfortable position and began to have sex for a good time. I got Danielle to orgasm twice before I blew my own load. Beth had just watched the whole time and I think was fingering herself for a while. We were muddy and dirty from doing it in a forest so Beth told us to take a shower. Beth pointed out that I was still hard and asked if I thought I could keep going, I said I'd give it a shot. She told me to have sex with her in the shower and while Danielle watched she started to rub our bodies down with soap. She was fingering herself and feeling us up at times as-well. Since I had just blown my load recently It took me a long time to get it off again and I had gotten Beth to climax probably 7-8 times. She was getting really loud by the end of it because I just kept going before I finally got off. After that we didn't do anything for a while and it was almost past midnight making it sunday. While watching TV I remembered that Beth still had a dildo and I took it out. Beth said do whatever you want and I started to get Danielle off with the dildo as I felt that I hadn't done as good a job with her as I had Beth. I kept going at it as fast as I could for at least 10 mins and she had climaxed 3-4 times when Beth took over and got her to go off another few times. I started to finger Beth while she was doing it I was getting horny again. After Danielle couldn't take it anymore I stuck my dick in her mouth and she sucked it for at least 15 mins when I switched over to Beth who went for another 10-15 mins. I switched back to Danielle getting close to an orgasm and under 5 mins after switching to her I blew my third load in her mouth and then let Beth suck it dry.

As bad as the torture was I think it was what allowed me to get off so much and I think I'll do it some other times aswell to be able to get so many loads off in one night. We weren't tired at all from all the action that had just taken place so we watched some more TV then a while later I stopped on porn while flipping through the channels. It brought my up again and Beth took the go ahead to start sucking me off again while both of them switched frequently to watch. I didn't get to climax this time but it still felt really good and lasted a long time while watching the porn. At least an hour went by while we were watching it, I was fingering them, they were giving me head, I'd give oral, they got off but I didn't. It was still worth it.

After that nothing really happened, it was 4:00 in the morning or something as we watched TV for an hour or so before the porn came on and we went to bed. We all slept nude in my bed.

On sunday I woke up 30 mins before them at like 2:30. It had been at least 12 hours before I had climaxed so I burnt some porn on my computer to a DVD. I suggested that we do that again and they were both in favor of it so we did the same thing where I was fingering them while watching porn but this time I made sure that I got off in Beth's mouth than let Danielle suck my dick and get all the cum off of it. That was amazing and hopefully I'll get another story out with new ideas from you guys so it's not repetitive. PM me any suggestions please, prefer sexual dares and anything that wont get us caught or in trouble.

Thanks for reading!!!!

Tessdog
02-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Looks like someone has a little to much time on their hands........ Still good story. Hope you guys used condoms.......

spat
02-22-2007, 06:18 AM
Doing a great job - must be HARD writing but keep it UP.

Shawn
02-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Took around 2:30 to get but it was enjoyable ;)

SubmissiveMale112
02-22-2007, 11:07 AM
next time, try being a proper slave instead of a minor one who gets pleasured from tormenting the lesser slave.

Shawn
02-22-2007, 02:19 PM
next time, try being a proper slave instead of a minor one who gets pleasured from tormenting the lesser slave.

The thing is it's not really like other master/salve and they aren't really into it as hardcore as some of you guys ;)

daremaster
02-22-2007, 03:08 PM
I love the bannana split task! Great job love the detail.

Soraslight
02-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Was good, quite long though, i would input some ideas but you taken them all. Hope to read more :-)

Smile Guy
02-23-2007, 07:07 AM
I have to say I am very impressed with the amount of effort you put into these things. It's really great fun to read and you have the talent to keep the reader interested (although that may just be the subject matter!)

Ideas for Part IV: Personally, I think that you got off easy being the slave. I think you should be the only slave while both Danielle and Beth are your masters. This way you can be tormented completely and utterly. Another idea is to trap you completely naked in the mall for an hour or so. Should be great fun!

Shawn
02-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Smile, do you have any idea how hard it is to be brought close to climax for almost two hours by two girls? It's atcually made me physically tired...

Tessdog
02-23-2007, 05:08 PM
It could make me cry, its like why why cant I get there........

SubmissiveMale112
02-24-2007, 05:51 AM
Smile, do you have any idea how hard it is to be brought close to climax for almost two hours by two girls? It's atcually made me physically tired...

Oh no, not tired! :D Come on, let them really dominate you. I know they aren't hardcore and into all that, but make yourself the only slave and see what happens.

cyrano69
02-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Great stuff Shawn... and I'm glad the suggestions worked :D
You lucky devil.

Musty 21
02-27-2007, 07:21 PM
it took me so long to read this that it logged me out. Plz a little bit shorter next time and it was awsome

cyrano69
02-28-2007, 06:23 PM
it took me so long to read this that it logged me out. Plz a little bit shorter next time and it was awsome

I think that such a detailed story is great.

Shawn
02-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Don't worry I plan on keeping them detailed. If you don't want the story to be detailed then I'm sorry but I find that detail is good not bad.

evanekid
03-11-2007, 05:14 AM
that was a great detailed story can't wait for part IV
(if there is one)

Temho
03-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Great stories.:D

Some suggestions for the next go around:Roleplay fantasies are fun. Make sure to ask the girls if there is anything they want to live out! The slave/master thing is fun, but it can definatly get old if you overdo it (at least for most people who arn't hardcore subs/doms). Hmm...something creative...

DoctorWorm
11-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Good, as with the other parts.

molten man
11-30-2007, 11:32 PM
makes a lovely reading!! Hats off to you!!

PhatMatt
04-10-2008, 11:28 PM
you ARE my hero shawn

stevedare
04-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Great story - detail is good as it gets you into the mood and sets the stage.