PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in UK

slave/master
10-22-2012, 09:26 AM
22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in UK

Hello everybody thanks for taking the time to read this private message. I am what you can say a strict dom and been a master for a little over a year and a half. i like the idea of complete control of my slaves and that I control their whole life. Limits will always be respected as usual.
thanks for taking the time to read this private message. As I think you already know I am sending you this message regarding your ad seeking a master I am very interested in you and think that you will be a perfect slave. I am what you can say a strict dom and been a master for a little over a year and a half. i like the idea of complete control of my slaves and that I control their whole life. Limits will always be respected as usual.

So a little about me.
I am 5 foot and a bit over half tall I work as a lifeguard as a summer job (still a student for a year more doing masters that is a 5 year course in Aircraft Engineering) and is only interested in serious relationships not that one time stuff. I am from a little Island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea called Malta. As a lifeguard a hobby of mine is swimming and also scuba diving something about the water makes me feel welcome and at home. I also such as yourself like playing video games and I live with my sister.

BDSM life:
As I have already said before I have been experiencing BDSM for a little over a year and a half. Tried both ends submissive and also dominant and found that I am a dominant. I like to be a strict master.

What am I looking for:
I am looking for a slave to obey me and respect me as a master and that she has confidence in me and trusts me to dominate her into the life of BDSM. I would also like for the my slave to come to me when something is wrong. I will care for you and not take advantage of you in anyway. Pain is a main thing that supports BDSM and the fact that you like extreme pain makes you a true slave. As i said before I am looking for a long term slave!!!! I have skype but can arrange for an account on KIK or any other messenger.

About your likes and limits:
Your limits will be respected and not be pushed in anyway. If you are a beginner you have a long way to go and a lot to learn these are just some basics. I would love to teach you new ways in BDSM and you decide whether it is your stuff or not.

I am very looking forward to having you as a slave and hope that this has interested you get back to me with a response even if it is a no from you.

Also if you accept please take the time to fill out this form (Note that this is not a contract just a small thing to help me remember things about you):

http://form.jotformeu.com/form/21774084431351

Regards your possibly new master So a little about me.