PDA

View Full Version : 22, f need punishment

naughtypussy
10-21-2012, 01:33 PM
I need a punishment cause i forgot to meet my master today and accident forgot to do my nightly assignment of shaving. So i need punishment. I do anything but public, permanent, or bathroom play. Strongly dislike anal. Photo may be possible depending. My master will update tonight.

Rose_Angel
10-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Use tweezers to pluck any hair you should have shaved yesterday.

naughtypussy
10-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Done very painful as i missed quite a few hairs about 12.

Master.G
10-21-2012, 03:35 PM
here is a punishment: if you can send pics, then do as told here and report as well, if not just pm me/write here a detailed report of what happened:

First, rub your clit and nipples with icy hot/toothpaste and shove your ass with a piece of ginger. Then, roll dice 3 times, the first roll x100 is your spanks on each cheek with wooden spoon then roll it again and x50 the no. with hair brush, then roll again x25 with belt. Then edge the total of three rolls, if they don't add up to 10 or more then multiply that no. with 2. for example if you roll 2,3,4 you add up to nine, multiply it you get 18 edges to do. There must be a minute of no touching between each edge. Then, report and send me pics via pm, there must be pics of your ass before and after each spanking and your pussy before and after edging.

Johnjet
10-22-2012, 09:50 AM
Hi , put a clips on your nipples for an hour

Cover your clit in toothpaste while the clamps are on

Slap your ass 20 times each cheek

Send me photos at. [email protected]