PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

panvictor
10-21-2012, 08:18 AM
21/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hallo Everyone, hallo potential slaves,

I have been interested in sM since I was 16 or 17 years old and I've been reading getDare since 2010. During that time I was both a Master and slave – it gives me huge experience in this kind of relations. It let me to decide which side is the best for me. Because of this I am strict and serious but trustworthy and responsible Master.

At the beginning let me introduce myself as a Master. I am 22-year-old university student from Europe. My time zone is GMT+2 (CEST) and changes to GMT+1 in late autumn and winter. I am quite tall (a little above 190 cm), rather skinny, good looking guy. I think that I am clever and open minded.

I had many single session slaves, several medium-term and few long-termers. That's how I found long term relationship the most interesting form of cooperation with slaves. It gives me the opportunity to develop something serious and interesting. It leads to the decision that long term relationship is the only form I am looking for.

In my opinion, the two things that are really essential in sM relationship are: responsibility (i.e. you will never do anything dangerous, irresponsible or against your limits) and trust (i.e. you will never be cheated or miss leaded by me and your privacy will not be violated in any way). Not less important is honesty (i.e. when I tell you that I will be online at 1730 – I will be exactly at this time, when I tell you that I can't stand something – I will explain and never disappear without a single word). This kind of respect is also required from my slave. I swear that you will also gain my respect and I will treat you seriously.

Here is the list of my main likes:
- bondage
- semi-public
- mild cbt
- mild tt
- underwear
- some kind of control (agreed scope and under mutual consent)
- interesting and non-standard orders

Another thing you should know is the list of my limits – something you will not do:
- illegal
- cross dressing
- blood
- irresponsible
- permanent
- involving family
- social suicide
- dirt (including scat and this kind of games)
- dangerous

Many Masters set requirements to their potential slaves and they seem to forget about themselves. Keeping high standards in all aspects of life is the duty of everyone who wants to be called a Master. I believe that The Master shall be a guide and a pattern for his slaves – with strong character and good appearance.

It is high time to talk about my slaves. Below is the list of requirements you, in points to keep them clear and easily attainable.

--------------- age and appearance

I do not believe that being the Master is social duty, and I shall accept every slave application. It is obvious that each sM relation is based on attractiveness (in many dimensions) of Master (!!) and slave. As I have written above, I try to keep high standards by myself. That's why I exercise and keep diet as a lifestyle. I also require my slave not to be overweight, with excessive fat. You also have to keep hygiene. It is impossible to maintain longer relation when slave is not attracted by his Master, as well as slave is nt attractive for Master.

What is connected with the issue discussed above – the age of slave. I like young looking guys and that's why my slave have to be no older than 24. Above that will be accepted only when the slave looks boyish (young). And the oldest I will consider is 27.

To sum up: young looking, skinny or fit, up to 24

--------------- accessories

I do not require any special tools like sex gadgets and so on. Stuff you can find in your house will be enough. Especially at the beginning.

It is possible that LATER we will consider buying something like some special underwear or some tools. But it is also possible that I will pay for that (at least in some percentage).

What I require is – digital camera or cellphone with camera and webcam.

My slave has to have similar likes to my points listed above. Your list has to include semi public and some kind of soft/mild pain.

--------------- limits

You have to have some limits. I do not believe in no limit slaves. Everyone has something that he or she would not do.

It is not important as long as you will be able to be online and be responsive enough. I prefers someone form Europe or GMT +/- up to 5, but it is not so important.

Well done, potential slave. Thank you for reading long thread. If you want to apply please fill the form available on my website (platform prepared for communication with my slaves).

Direct link to the form:
https://sites.google.com/site/preparedtoserve365/apply

Waiting for your application!

hershey789
10-21-2012, 11:13 AM
im interested, also can u be a wedgie master too?

limits- public or outdoors, pics and webcam, i cannot do pics at all plzzz

panvictor
10-23-2012, 12:29 AM
All you need to know is in my first post in this thread. Additional information are available at my communication platform – website linked above, too.

panvictor
11-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Hallo,

the information to everyone who submit the form on my website:

The application form based on google gadgets were broken and I wasn't able to check submissions!

I created new FORM – feel free to apply if you are interested in serious SM relation.

Master Victor

ObedientBoy90
11-04-2012, 04:39 AM
i sent you my application

panvictor
12-10-2012, 06:25 AM
The recruitment is opened again.

panvictor
12-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Pay attention, please...

According to several "serious applications" = IT IS long also to decrease the number of timewasters. Treat me and my time seriously, please.

According to some underagers = DO NOT EVEN APPLY if you are under 18 (17 in some legal systems). I know that in some countries the age of consent is at 14 (in Vatican at 12) but I am not intersted in anybody below 18 (17).

panvictor
01-18-2013, 06:55 AM
Hallo,

the form is Up-To-date again. Please, please, please... Take into consideration that I am looking for serious replays. Do not bother to fill this really really long application form just to ignore my 1st email with decision :).

Thanks