PDA

View Full Version : What toys/clothes equpiment do you have

leposean
06-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Guys what toys, clothes, equipment do you have, girls what toys, kinky/sexy clothes/shoes/ and equipment do you have. I'll start,

Toys-red ball gag, black ball gag, black 3inch plug, purple 5inch vibe, strap on, handcuffs, whip, anklecuffs, spreader bar, collar, clothespins, lots of ropes

Clothes-Red sexy top with garder straps, garder belt, fishnet top, fishnet stockings, white heeled thigh high boots, black playboy heels, 3 gstrings/thoungs, purple/red thong, 2 black gstrings, black corset

Equipment-Webam, Digicam

tiednuts
06-02-2008, 11:15 AM
hot wax ball crusher ball weights ball rings butt plug dildo vibe rope clamps clothespins- candles-sounding tool-digicam-webcam- love to hear from domme/sub kinky/curious ladies/couples age unimportant as long as youre of legal age -please get in touch here or add me at yahoo im xxx

LosingBet
06-02-2008, 01:38 PM
I'd dont have any toys really, but I do have a digicam.

For clothes it's all underwear (lol). They're my favorite kinds of dares and I keep these secret from my parents. I got all kinds of random pairs from several different brands. I really like them a lot.

rhode64
06-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Whips ,handcuffs,blindfolds,cockrings various ,dildos various,sexy underwear girls and guys and clothes the best being a english maids outfit leaves nothing to the imagination,or my mrs seethrough button down dress.

frank1985
06-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Toys: ball gag, penis gag, butt plug, dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps (several types), clothespins, candles, collar, ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, paddle, needles, rope

Clothes: nothing special, yet

Equipment: digicam

Komodo Jones
06-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Toys-Vibrating jelly cock ring, a six inch red vibrator that was supposed to have 12 different vibration setting but something went wrong with the wiring so now it only has one so it's more of a dildo, a 5 inch long 1/2 inch set of beads interlocked in a metal casing that vibrates at different settings, and various other objects around the house.

Clothes-two pairs of leopard print panties, and a black lace thong with heart designs on it.

MetalGreek
06-09-2009, 10:59 PM
no im only fifteen..........