PDA

View Full Version : 21 m out of ideas

Slave_m_oncam
02-20-2007, 06:42 PM
I am home alone every night for about 2 hours. I have been doing the kinds of dares that are on here since I was 13. I am out of ideas, and bored. I have done the ice thing. I have done the tube with staples. I want new things to try out every night. I will post results on anything you guys ask for.... Well let me have it. Only limitations is it can be done in the house and no public pic posting. I have done those and got in trouble for it.

Frog
02-20-2007, 06:44 PM
liek the dare i made up in another place.

get a hotdog bun, ketchup, mustard relish and what ever else goes on a hot dot, then get an errection , put it in the roll and put all the condiments on it.

Slave_m_oncam
02-20-2007, 06:52 PM
liek the dare i made up in another place.

get a hotdog bun, ketchup, mustard relish and what ever else goes on a hot dot, then get an errection , put it in the roll and put all the condiments on it.

Done this in the past. it is just cold and makes a mess. Nice dare though. Kind of fun to do it after a long day and get some "hot dog" sweat on bun then eat it when you are done.

Slave_m_oncam
02-26-2007, 02:16 PM
come on. no one has anything new?

Slave_m_oncam
05-06-2007, 05:00 PM
this is a bump...

naughtygirl108
05-09-2007, 02:30 PM
well i hope you are as naughty as me with these dares
- put some icy hot or bengay on your cock
-stick a qtip up your cock
-give yourself a hanging wedgie over the door
-get your mothers bra and stuff it with whip cream and put it on
-stick a carrot up your ass and pull it in and out
-shove a straw up your penis and cum into it then suck it out
-get a penis pump and enlarge your cock then come over here and fuck my pussy hard

now mr slave, give me some naughtygirl punishments.

sandy
05-10-2007, 09:52 AM
OK here is one for you
Go out and buy a large vibrator, then stick it up your ass and turn it on, and just leave it there for an hour

Slave_m_oncam
05-10-2007, 04:27 PM
well i hope you are as naughty as me with these dares
- put some icy hot or bengay on your cock
-stick a qtip up your cock
-give yourself a hanging wedgie over the door
-get your mothers bra and stuff it with whip cream and put it on
-stick a carrot up your ass and pull it in and out
-shove a straw up your penis and cum into it then suck it out
-get a penis pump and enlarge your cock then come over here and fuck my pussy hard

now mr slave, give me some naughtygirl punishments.

Lets see I put the Icy Hot on my cock last night.. Burned really bad.. but i survived. Next I put a hollowed out pen in my penis and came.... nothing to new there, but sucking the cum was gross. Something about doing it after you finish that just looses the magic. I put my G/f's bra on but wasn't ganna cover it in whip cream because I have no way of washing it out here, and not going to try to explain that one. The hanging Wedgie failed... I am a big guy so I just riped my boxers and landed on my face. I don't have any Carrots here.. but I did put the dildo in my ass for a hour, and I can't say that was a punishment. I have the q-tip in my penis now and it doesn't hurt as much as it is just an annoying pain. And sorry no penis pump, so failed there too. Keep em commin

Slave_m_oncam
05-25-2007, 04:28 PM
These boards are on fire so I am giving it one more shot..... SUPER BUMP