PDA

View Full Version : Poor Maintenance

Eff
10-12-2012, 10:55 PM
I have seriously neglected up keeping my pubic hair. I am so ashamed that I have let it get so out of control.

I am hoping for a dare which will punish me and make me think twice before letting myself get so lazy as to completely disregard the upkeep of something so, so important. My hopes are that your punishments/dares will be painful and unforgettable.

HARD LIMITS: Anything Anal, Fecal, Public

sub_liam
10-12-2012, 10:59 PM
www.tinychat.com/75757 now ! for a live chat okay

sub_liam
10-12-2012, 11:05 PM
when you enter please make your name eff or something similar

Cruton
10-13-2012, 01:14 AM
You are not going to do anything to remove Your pubic hair. You will do all dares that have You doing things that punish You, and hurt You, and humiliate You, within Your limits, but You will continue to let Your pubic hair grow, until You get three different guys in a row, to post on here, daring You to do the same dare, that would result in You removing Your Pubic Hair.

Second You will also stop shaving Your legs and Your armpits. Your legs and armpits will remain unshaven, until such time that You convince me to give You permission to shave them, via PM.

Next Your will take mascara, and every day, You will put mascara on all of Your pubic hair, so that all of it is black (if Your hair is already black, You will still make sure You get mascara on all of it). You will reapply the Mascara before anytime You leave the house. You will keep the Mascara on Your pubes at all times. the only exception is when You bathe, but You will re-apply immediately upon drying off.

You will obtain and only wear panties that are of such a style that Your pubic hair extends beyond the front panel.

You will post a daily diary of Your hair growth, compliance to these dares, and other dares provided. That diary will be posted here. However, You will also post specific PM's about each dare to the person who gives You that dare.

FrenchPlayer
10-13-2012, 03:41 AM
You're such a nasty smelling girl !
I want you to tear off 5 of your pubes, slowly, one by one. Does it hurts? Good...
Now, roll a dice. If it's not a 6, repeat the dare... Until you get a 6.
Contact me for punishment if you fail, you dirty slut