PDA

View Full Version : Slumber Party Gone Wild.....[FICTION]

Tessdog
02-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Ok this is my newest story written from a girls point of veiw. I had my older sis Rebbca help with it so tell me what you think.

Ok to Start my name is Alex I am a Female, I am 17. Earlyier this year I was at a Girls Only Sleepover. We thought that since the girls parents were not home that we should play truth or dare. We started to play it was going good untill. "I Dare you invite Joe over." This was the guy who every one had a crush on. So we called him over and he sat down and we played. He got Dared to take a Cold Shower for semselfs. Then they jumped ontop of me. They tied up my hands and legs. They put a sock in my mouth. Then one of the girls went to the bathroom door. She took out a screw driver and then she on did the handle on the door. Three Girls went running in, the grabbed Joe. They,tied him up. Then they put his naked body next to my clothed one.
'Ok girls, I think we should have a little fun...." I heard this and I feared that we would have a big problem ahead........ Part 2 Coming Soon

scoop
02-20-2007, 03:33 PM
OH oh ohh hooh this should be good.

Musty 21
02-20-2007, 07:34 PM
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tessdog
02-20-2007, 09:16 PM
I like making up stories it fun here part 2

Tessdog
02-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Part 2

I was scared, so in the start of this school vaction I had been tied up against my own will. My parents were gone for the Vaction. So I would be stuck here and no one would know. So "Ok girls take some good pictures Joe nude. Ok so Joe and you Missie. Have to be our slaves." I was thinking how are they going to make us their slave when we cant work when we are tied up. So then (Guessing they got this idea from that one story on Getdare) they had put Shock Collars on Joe and I. They had put a lock on it so I could not take it off either. They took the sock out of my mouth and had untied me." Ok slaves put on these clothes." I looked at the girl and she was holding a Tight Black Leather pair of undies. Also a Black Leather Bra. I looked at her and said "No way" then I felt a shock. I said fine and to let me go into the bathroom and change. She said "No change right infront of us." So I did, the girls could not make fun of me because I was really hot. I put on the Black Leather Garments. Then they handed Joe these leapord skinned underwear. So the "masters" told us to Massage there feet. So we did, then they asked for Joe to masterbate. But then they said I had to turn him on first. So he had to have a boner before he could masterbate. So then I take off my top and I dance on him his leapord skin underwear lifts and the one of the girls...... Part 3 Coming soon!!!!

paintballman9186
02-21-2007, 09:58 AM
good one! looking forward to part three

Tessdog
02-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Ok I want you to say what YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT.............

Soraslight
02-22-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm not to fond of stories where girls get there own way so if like, something hilariously funny happens to them that would make the guy or girlseem very very happy like, the basic same thing happen to them, or each girl there gets picked off one by one. Just a thought.

Tessdog
03-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Part 3

Then one girl comes towards the crowd and she says my parents are coming and that they here odd noises. The girls run around crazy like. They stick me and Joe in the closet all tied up. Then I hear the front door open. Then the Closet door open. " Oh my Lord!" She unties Joe and I. Then the girls get a talking too. Now Joe and I are planning our revenge. Joe then said he had a good plan.....

youngscotsman
01-09-2008, 10:08 AM
a liked that one, gave me some good ideas on how 2 get revenge on someone

molten man
01-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Why didthis story stop??

Kitty
01-10-2008, 01:50 AM
because tessdog was ban and the story was last update on 03-01-2007 07:24 PM

zeketheorc
01-10-2008, 08:03 AM
I think this should be closed

SubMissChievous
01-10-2008, 08:09 AM
I have sent a message to Tess (admireu4ever) about it. I prefer asking the author first before closing a story.

admireu4ever
01-10-2008, 02:30 PM
A Few Months Later

It was the day I had been planning for, after telling the girls I forgave them I had invited them and a few guys who I knew to a Overnight Party. When the girls had arrived at the party they were all dressed in PJ's, "Hey Girls, you should all go wait in the Den. We have chairs set up with each of your names on it. I'm goanna read the plans to you when you are sitting down." I said. "Where are the guys?" one of the girls said. "They should be here soon."

As the girls st down, I turn off the lights. "What is going on!" a second later the guys tie them down to the chairs. I turn the lights back on. "Look who is incharge now, ladies."
-------

I shall continue this.

admireu4ever
01-10-2008, 07:04 PM
When all of the girls were tied down tight, the men began to strip them. When the undergarments had finally fell to the floor the start of revenge began. I and the boys pulled out Digital Cameras, Cell Phone Cameras and we just kept taking photos. We now had blackmail on all of the girls there. The guys and I figured that we should use this to our advantage.

"Alright Boys, what do you think we should do with our slaves?" I said. The boys smiled, and the girls gave a painful look on there faces. "I have an idea." Joe said. I smiled and allowed him to go on with his idea. I sat down on a chair of my own and I began to spectate. "Alright Ladies, all of you are going to have to Jack Off the guy who tied you down. If the guy you Jack Off comes last, then we are giving you extra torment." The guys began to whip of there pants. I was somewhat happy about seeing the many dicks before my eyes. When the guys were all at last naked, the girls were untied. "Let the fun begin!" I shouted. The race had begun.

The girls started Jacking Off the guys, it was an amazing sight. One of the guys had cummed in almost no time. Then Joe had cummed second then everyone began cumming. The girls had not enjoyed the cum shooting all over there bodies. I myself was enjoying this Erotic display. Finally, the last guy and cummed. The girls name was Jenn and it was here sleepover and dare that caused all of these events. I was glad she was getting to punishment.

The boys had pulled up there pants. Then they tied up the girls again. They left Jenn untied and naked. "Alright Jenn, this is your punishment. You must give all of us blowjobs...right now." Before Jenn could protest the first guy threw her to her knee's and took down his pants and forced his dick into her mouth. She began sucking, it almost seemed as if she was enjoying this. That is why I had a hidden video camera, because I knew it would come in handy. When the first guy cummed in her mouth, she began to cough in almost a choking sense. She ate the cum and began sucking the next dick. He came in only a few seconds. She continued going threw all of the guys and then she reached Joe. She started sucking on Joe's dick. She sucked very hard, and I think she might have even bitten down. Joe was pissed because she tried to bite his dick. Joe had begun to think of what he could do to teach her another lesson.

molten man
01-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Excellent story Admire4ever(Tessdog)

anayguy
01-11-2008, 12:08 PM
keep it going back it not as good now

Letithappen
02-27-2011, 01:35 AM
After Joe cam in her mouth he pulled out and glared at her. He said you bitch you bit my dick now you will pay.Joe sat and thought for awhile as he thought of what the punishment would be for such a thing. he turned around and said since you bit me you will be punished. your punishment will be to have everyone in this room cum on you. The look in her eyes was a look a terror. The boys tied her down and then procceded to untie each girl so that they could masturbate on her. As the girls all satrted to masturbate one by one each came all over Jenn. Then the guys stepped in and started to do the same and within a few minutes each one of the guys cam. Joe made sure to blow his load in her face. After everyone was finished they look at Jenn and she was covered in cum. I snapped a photo for alittle extra blackmail.