PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

L.Flava69
05-30-2008, 05:10 PM
I would like to suggest that everyone on here stop careing so much about what people post. like when someone posts a topic in the wrong section and everyone freaks out on them. or when people don't use good gammer. or when people post topics trying to find people to talk to them and it gets marked as spam. the list goes on and on. you guys take the fun out of a site that should be really cool. and yes i realize that if i don't like it i should just leave but idk how to delete my profile so if your a mod please delete me. have fun with following every little rule.

Davros
05-31-2008, 06:36 AM
I would like to suggest that everyone on here stop careing so much about what people post. like when someone posts a topic in the wrong section and everyone freaks out on them. or when people don't use good gammer. or when people post topics trying to find people to talk to them and it gets marked as spam. the list goes on and on. you guys take the fun out of a site that should be really cool. and yes i realize that if i don't like it i should just leave but idk how to delete my profile so if your a mod please delete me. have fun with following every little rule.

If people read the rules, they wouldn't post in the wrong sections. And it's alright if it happens once or twice, but some people just don't get it. Also, we're not grammar/spelling obsessed, but it's nice to be able to read threads/posts.

Sum
05-31-2008, 07:29 AM

I do agree that the level of some people's reactions are rather over the top, just a simple note (even just a note to the mods, who then can shift it) is good, rather than a big ball out.

The thing that gets me is the stupid amount that some people seem to care about rep, and seem to go crazy posting blogs and threads if they recieve any negitive.

Ghost
05-31-2008, 08:14 AM
Organization is an important part
in order to get things successfully accomplish

SubMissChievous
05-31-2008, 09:26 AM
You know what? I agree to some extent with L.Flava... I don't think though that following the rules is a problem. Being overzealous about it is another thing & yes, it is annoying even to staff members. Like I said a few weeks ago I have seen an increase in fights amongst members, pesting like utter babies over rep, member status, post count and God knows what else... :rolleyes: Remember this: getDare is a website. Nothing more than that. And, yes, it should be a fun one but the atmosphere around here lately has been quite heavy from what I see & this situation is getting a bit worrying, imo... Or am I getting too old not to see that bickering is supposedly a fun thing?!

Has anyone else noticed that the amount of members asking for their accounts to be deleted/removed/banned has been quite on the rise as of late? Coincidence? Not so sure... :(

/Rant done.

Zeromus
05-31-2008, 05:47 PM
You know what? I agree to some extent with L.Flava... I don't think though that following the rules is a problem. Being overzealous about it is another thing & yes, it is annoying even to staff members. Like I said a few weeks ago I have seen an increase in fights amongst members, pesting like utter babies over rep, member status, post count and God knows what else... :rolleyes: Remember this: getDare is a website. Nothing more than that. And, yes, it should be a fun one but the atmosphere around here lately has been quite heavy from what I see & this situation is getting a bit worrying, imo... Or am I getting too old not to see that bickering is supposedly a fun thing?!

Has anyone else noticed that the amount of members asking for their accounts to be deleted/removed/banned has been quite on the rise as of late? Coincidence? Not so sure... :(

/Rant done.

Scratch that /rant (/strike,lol) I whole heartedly agree, cause, dont take this badly N.S., but given his sig as of 5/31 that would suggest things. However enough calling on other peeps. Myself, as far as rep goes i
a) dont care how much +rep i have.
b)I just dont wish to look bad.

Thus, a recent string of -reps has got to me solely cause, as stated i just dont wish to look bad. And no offence to anybody either, but the most fun on the site for me has stemed away from tord (ironic, eh?), and filtered in the word games, despite their simplicity.
/rant (For now)